4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Thanks girls

Well I am officially PUPO with 3 embies :happydance: 1 embie is a very good grade and the one is average and the other is not so good that is why they have put all 3 in.. i have also read somewhere that embies help eachother implant..they did not give me grades but i have a pic which i will post later. so hopefully i will be pregnant with one or two max..it will be a miracle if 3rd one takes as it is less developed than others but who knows..they are all only 2 cells but as they are 2 day embies quite norm between 2 and 4 cells.. so a bit on lower side but will keep positive.. plus we have 4 frosties waiting as back up :happydance:

so I have to go in for a blood test on 22 July to see if it worked.. :happydance:

so kokos, churpas and totos are all inside mummys tummy!:happydance:

now i am on the couch and DH can look after me like a princess.. a PUPO princess :rofl:

Love to all:hugs:

xxxx

Best of luck! I put back 3. 1 perfect grade and 2 mediocre grade and got my twin pregnancy!!!! Maybe you'll be joining me in twin land!

Tanya - Having the DH taking care of you is so nice! Usually it's the other way around lol. Hope kokos, churpas and totos snuggle up and grow nicely :)

Mendy - When is your ET scheduled? FX all your embies are growing nicely.

Beckic - Not long now till EC. So exciting!

Going in for a scan on Monday. Had a scare with my cat being gone for 2 hrs. She is an indoor only cat so I was worried that she wouldn't know how to find her way. She just showed up at our backdoor like nothing happened. Cats, gotta love them.

Tanya - Having the DH taking care of you is so nice! Usually it's the other way around lol. Hope kokos, churpas and totos snuggle up and grow nicely :)

Mendy - When is your ET scheduled? FX all your embies are growing nicely.

Beckic - Not long now till EC. So exciting!

Going in for a scan on Monday. Had a scare with my cat being gone for 2 hrs. She is an indoor only cat so I was worried that she wouldn't know how to find her way. She just showed up at our backdoor like nothing happened. Cats, gotta love them.

Glad to found your cat. : ) Can't wait to hear about your scan!!!

Glad your cat came back akcher and good luck on your scan!

My ET is scheduled for tomorrow, Saturday, around 11 am.

Good giref its all go on here....

Tanya - wonderful wonderful wonderful news hun - sooooooo excited for you. WOW - you're PUPO!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Mendy - fingers crossed for you for tomorrow hunni - this time tomorrow you'll be a PUPO princess too!!!

Robin - hope you are doing OK hunni - just wanted to say how gorgeous you are cheering us all on - you are very lovely.:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Akcher - why do our cats do it to us eh??!! SO relieved she came home. good luck for monday - when do we get to see pictures?
:hug::hug:to everyone,

Bx x x

Thanks for the support and well wishes ladies! Here is my journal entry for ET today:

Hello ladies. Thanks for the support. All went well as far as the egg transfer, but the quality of the eggs was a different story.

We got to the clinic and they called us in to speak to the Dr beforehand. He said out of the 6 eggs, the quality of them were not great, none of them were better than the ones for the previous cycle, or even the ones that were in the freezer. He said he didn't know what happened this time around, but he wanted to thaw out the 2 in the freezer and use the one best from the 6. Of course, I was disappointed, and I started to cry. He said his greatest satisfaction and why he does his job is getting all the patients he sees pregnant. So, he said if this cycle doesn't work, since it's our last and we are using the frozen embryos, he will give us the next cycle free and medications and everything free because he wants to try everything he can to get us pregnant. He said he has really felt bad and confused as to why this hasn't worked, and he has no control over that, but he can give us a free cycle to help us with the financial aspect and to give us something to look forward to if this cycle doesn't work. He said we could also pay for another cycle, and if that doesn't work we get 90% of our money back, which is a program a lot of the IVF clinics have out here. We opted for a free 3rd cycle if this second one doesn't work.

I'm a bit disappointed, upset, and I keep wondering, why us, but I refuse to lose hope. I am PUPO with 3 embies and they did the assisted hatching to help increase chances. On Monday the 20th I will find out what the outcome is.

I am very grateful for the Dr to offer another cycle with all cost covered, but I'm hoping I won't have to use it. Thanks ladies for all the support, I really truly do appreciate it!

Hi Mendy

Congrats for being PUPO!!!

Sorry about this cycle eggs, but you have 3 little embies inside that are hopefully making themselves snug and warm/

So nice of your FS to offer free cycle.. i told DH and we are like.. that guy deserves a medal!!!

Good luck hun.. let nature take its course now and all we can do is hope and pray.. our time will come :hug::hugs:

Hi Mendy, hope you're ok. Sorry to hear things weren't as you wanted but YAY for 3 embies and YAY for the generous dr!!

Enjoy being PUPO and 20th will come round in no time at all.

:hug:

Oh hun - I'm sorry that the news wasnt brilliant - but three embies increases your chances - and the assisted hatching. Hope you dont have to use the free go hun (although it was v lovely of him to offer).

Sending you and your three little embies lots of :hug::hug::hug:

Bx x x:hugs::hugs:

hello ladies,

congrats tanya and mendy for being PUPO hope your not getting to stressed in the 2ww :hug::hugs:xxxxxx

Tanya - how old were your embies when they froze them? were they 1 day?

hope every1 else is doing well

really do hope you get your :bfp:

:dust:

hello ladies,

congrats tanya and mendy for being PUPO hope your not getting to stressed in the 2ww :hug::hugs:xxxxxx

Tanya - how old were your embies when they froze them? were they 1 day?

hope every1 else is doing well

really do hope you get your :bfp:

:dust:

Hi there

Yes they were one day old... not allowed to freeze for longer in Switzerland. Did u also have 1 day old embis frozen?

xxxxx

Mendy - Sorry to hear the quality wasn't great but that was just wonderful of your DR. to offer a free cycle. Those Dr's are a rare breed for sure. I hope at least 1 of the three snuggle in tight for the next nine months.

Tanya - How are you holding up so far. I know the TWW just drove me nuts and that wasn't even after IVF. So knowing that you actually are PUPO would really make me crazy. Good luck!!

Beckic - Have you had your retrieval yet? I didn't see a post about it yet. Good luck if not. Thanks for such a sweet comment too.

Mendy - Sorry to hear the quality wasn't great but that was just wonderful of your DR. to offer a free cycle. Those Dr's are a rare breed for sure. I hope at least 1 of the three snuggle in tight for the next nine months.

Tanya - How are you holding up so far. I know the TWW just drove me nuts and that wasn't even after IVF. So knowing that you actually are PUPO would really make me crazy. Good luck!!

Beckic - Have you had your retrieval yet? I didn't see a post about it yet. Good luck if not. Thanks for such a sweet comment too.

Thanks hun

I am going crazy already lol :help::help::help::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:

Mendy - 3 embies is great news :D So nice of your doc to make that offer. Monday will be here in no time. Rest up, relax and let's hear some great news!

Tanya - Sending you baby vibes!

Beckic - Good luck on your ER today!! :dust:

Robin - How are you doing hun? Are you starting with the DE soon?

Mrs G - One more week!! So exciting

Had my scan this morning. Twins are doing great! They are twice as big this time and I got a better pic. Will scan tonight :D

Hi girls,

thanks for the good luck wishes.

well - unfortunately we only had 4 eggs. they didnt say whether mature or not - and will let me know tomorrow when we discuss fertilisation.
Am so miserbale about it - i know i cant worry abot it till tomorrow - but I was upset at 6 follies - so to only get four eggs from them is even worse. I usually leave the clinic feeling really positive and hopeful - but today when we left I started to cry cos I just felt that I wouldn't be going back agan this week - i really dont think I i'll make it to ET. sorry - i know that this is being negative (and I'm hoping its just the drugs making me weepy and I'll be back to feeling myslef tomorrow) but I just cant see all 4 eggs fertilisating / making it to day three - esp cos DH has poor morpholoy. I just really wish they were doing ICSI - but they dont want to until the second try. I'm really dreading tomorrow now.

I know I ony need one to fertilize and implant - and I'll keep telling myslef that - but right now when I am sleepy and sore and sick after the drugs its all feels a bit hopeless.:cry::cry:

I just didnt think the problem would be with me...

Hugs to everyone -
Mendy and Tanya - any symptoms we can start obsessing about?
Akcher - thats brilliant news - cant wait to see pictures
Robin and Mrs G - thank you for thinking of me

Bx x :hugs::hugs:

Akcher - Glad to hear the great news on the twins and yea for better pics.

Beckic - Sorry to hear about your Retrieval. I know how hard it is. I did the same thing when they told me they only got 2. That Dr. probably thought i was nuts cuz I just burst into tears. I am keeping my fingers and toes and everything I can crossed for you.

Mrs. G - are you getting totally excited now. I know I sure did when I was starting the process. Full of hope and happiness.

As for me - I am going for a second opinion on July 21st but will probably still go with the Donor Eggs. My DH and I decided to maybe wait a few more months so we could save our own money and not have to do financing. We have really worked hard not to have any debt and I am really not wanting to get back into that situation again. If it was to work and we were to get PG I just don't think I want to start a new family owing lots of money. So maybe around Thanksgiving or Christmas might be a better time slot for us.

Thanks for thinking of me ladies. I can't wait to hear all of the results from everyones journey. It gives me hope for the future.

Beckic I am sorry u r feeling so poo.. just remember u only need 1 embie and i know lots of girls who got pregnant with 1 embie...:hugs:

hang in there and FX for tomorrow.. will be thinking of u:hugs:

mendy / hope u r hanging in there.. i am going nutty already.. all teary etc etc but feeling better tonight after a good cry.. also feeling negative about my 2 cells embies but we have to hope and pray xxx

RBaker - thanks for all your support.. how your plans coming along?:hugs:

Mrs G - not long for u now hun!!! So exciting!! xxx

Akcher - how u and babies doing?

Good luck girls.. we can do this!!! It WILL eventually be our turn...:hugs::hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->