4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

help please...

today is 6 days since EC and i have mucus...i dont normally get this after ov. I ahve read this could happen after or during implantation....
anyone know about this. I know its not a definate sign

Thanks

Are you on the progesterone pessaries? They can come out and look like mucus.

Hello, just a quick update - it was my offical testing date today but sadly it was negative, I was up @ 6.30am this morning all excited did 2 tests both negative and this afternoon got my period. So thats me out this time :cry:

Not sure whats going to happen next, will phone CARE tomorrow to let them know. Only got 1 little frozen embie so DH and I think we may do a whole new cycle, but first we're going to have some time out and go on holiday.

I wish you all lots of luck and hope that you all have good news to announce very soon x

MissMonty I'm so sorry it didnt work this time ...a holiday is def a good idea xx

Hi ladies... well im so happy... ive finally been given the all clear for EC weds!!! yay!!! Dilek... looks like you and me EC weds!!! Lets hope its a good day for some eggs!!!

Not related to IVF, but I need some moral support.....

My idiot mother-in-law has been making some really nasty comments to my husband and his siblings about mine and DH's desire and trouble becoming pregnant. (His brother has two kids, one from an affair. His sister is currently pregnant, but her affair with a married man is now over.) MIL has not given us any words of support while doing IUI, so we have not told her that we are doing IVF. But she continues to ask us what we are doing. DH told her that the doc said IVF was our only hope, but not that we are doing it. MIL said "Do you think that having a baby will make the two of you happy?" When DH told her that we are happy and that having a baby will bring even more joy and happiness into our home, she told him that if he really thinks that, he is out of his mind, and that he isn't mature enough and shouldn't have a baby.
Are you freaking kidding me?!?! Who the hell says that? And who says that to their own kid? I was pissed the day that DH had surgery to remove a testicle due to cancer and she bought him a shirt that said "I make good babies." First, inappropriate from your mom; Second, not on the day you have a testicle removed! The crap she pulled today makes me want to take that shirt and shove it up her a$$!

Sorry to vent ladies, but how do you deal with the negative reactions from others? And negative reactions from family? This has been such a great process for the both of us so far, but this has just put a black cloud over us.

Breeze, fantastic news! Will be thinking of you on Weds. Good luck.

Hopesforababy, OMG!!! Has the MIL been insensitive like that before?!? I can't believe any mother would say such stuff to their son, and the t.shirt!!!!?! Its just unbelievable. Your personal life with your DH is none of her business, and you have no obligation to share it with her. Does your DH have any idea why she'd behave like she is?
I might be inclined to return the t shirt to her and point out that it was a little bit insensitive considering your DH's operation, and that he won't be needing it. Don't let her overshadow your experiences, you and DH are doing whats right for you both. OMG! Can't believe her!!!.......

Thanks guys - when i spoke to the FS they were adamant about it going in the thigh (epi-pen) - i will deffo have a chat to them about other options when i go to my scan. Hubby is getting excited at the chance to stab me every day... sadistic b*gger!!

Kath... i love your PJs :rofl:

Well hopefully by the time i'm visiting this thread more frequently... most of your girls will be over in first try.... Kath's bum is allegedly so large she is able to keep numerous seats warm :rofl:

:rofl: trust me there is no allegedly about it!!! But me and my bum are more than happy to squidge up to make room for you all. xx

Hopes - OMG what a bitch! I can't believe anyone would say anything like that, let alone his own mum! Just remember that you and your very soon to be baby are his family now. Who needs MIL's anyway??? :hug:

Muncho- agree with caline about the pessaries, that is why I did them rectally, I hated the mess!! Good luck x

thanks guys about the pessary advise. will alternate or somehting i think xx

I was told vaginally after ET, but called and asked, then reverted back to rectal coz of the mess. Didn't get any mess with the rectal use.

i was told vaginally but then when i started to bleed they asked me to change and like you say there is no mess rectally

How are you caline?

hopesforbaby: cant belive your MIL, i dont even know how i would feel about things like that being said . Its awful :(

Yeah, very well thanks, Muncho. Eager to get on with more treatment :flower:

good. Really really hope it works out for you next time. this whole thing is crap isnt it, you can never relax at any stage :)

Thanks. Yeah, it is a right old roller coaster. In a way its good to have time between treatments, as the stress levels do drop, and you are not constantly thinking about signs n symptoms etc. I don't think I could've gone straight into next round with no break.

I am continuing with accupuncture (have had it for 9 months now), and also ttc the natural way, as from reading lots of stories on here, you never know! He he, would feel like a flamin miricale if that happened!!

How are things with you, mucus aside?

thats great to hear you looking at it in a positive way! teh good news is that you know the embryo can implant.

I have been having acu as well. did you have it before and after ET?

Everyhting is good, no cm now. Last night i has a few twinges in the uterus, kinda like pulsing sensations. Never ahd that after ov before. But its hard to know if these are symptoms or just the pessaries,
other than that im ok.

i def think acu is good for IVF and TTC and i too would be trying naturally inbetween !

thats great to hear you looking at it in a positive way! teh good news is that you know the embryo can implant.

I have been having acu as well. did you have it before and after ET?

Everyhting is good, no cm now. Last night i has a few twinges in the uterus, kinda like pulsing sensations. Never had that after ov before. But its hard to know if these are symptoms or just the pessaries,
other than that im ok.

i def think acu is good for IVF and TTC and i too would be trying naturally inbetween !

I had acc after ET. We stayed in a hotel next to the clinic the night before ET coz of the snow, so couldn't go before. My accupuncturist said its most important to have it after, but having it before can help to relax you before ET.

2nd week of 2ww is so hard! I hope your twinges are a good sign and you get your bfp :dust:

You ladies are great! Thanks for the support. I know in my head and my heart that everything will be fine, but being told mean things just hurts.

And I love reading about all the symptoms from you ladies in your TWW!! I won't be there for another three weeks, but hopefully by then you'll all have your BFP's and I can quiz you all on what I should hopefully be feeling!!

Well ladies, I caved and tested yesterday and this morning and it was a BFP! It was faint yesterday afternoon, but this morning it's stronger- both on the FRERs....today I'm 13 days past EC and 15 days past the trigger shot, so it can't be the HCG from the trigger still in my system, right? I've never seen a bfp in my life! I'm excited, but cautiously so- will wait till the the blood test on Thursday to see what the beta is and if this is for real. OMG!

May I be the first to congratulate you!!! :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:
Trigger would be out of you system by now, so its a def :bfp:

WOW!!!!

ill be the 2nd to congratulte you. Im so so so happy for you!
how exciting :)

Im so happy for you Brooklyn1... Congrats!!!

Im feeling pretty nervous and a bit anxious about EC tomorow...just hope that it goes well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->