4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Brooklyn, massive congrats on official BFP!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Breeze, great news about your embies. Sorry to hear about side effects of progesterone injections. I think your body should get used to it and the side effects decrease over time.

Dying to have some more treatment now I have heard all the positive news! This wait is toooo long, lol.

latest update :hugs:

Congrats again Brooklyn! Great news Breeze!:hugs:

https://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1480/1480555ipgpdidffl.gif 4 Leaf Clover IVF & ICSI Buddies

June / July 09 Outcome

Akcher ICSI :yipee::baby::baby: :pink::blue: - twins are here at 34.5 weeks - all is well
RBaker ICSI :flow::angel:
Mendy ICSI :yipee::baby: :pink:
Lilly123 ICSI :yipee::baby: :pink: #
Beckic IVF :flow::angel:
Ena IVF :flow::angel:
MaryB IVF :flow::angel:

August / September 09 Outcome

Angelcakes - :flow::angel:

Sammy2009 - :flow::angel:

CupcakeQueen - :flow::angel:

Emerald Sarah - :flow::angel:

Brambletess - flow::angel:

Jane1972 - :yipee::baby:

Mrs G - :yipee::baby: :pink:

Wrightwhales - :flow::angel:

Snowdrop - :flow::angel:

October / November / December 09 Outcome

CupcakeQueen - :flow::angel:

Mrs F - :flow::angel:

aneageraussie - Natural BFP :happydance:

NeyNey - :yipee::baby:

lioness168 - :yipee::baby:

Snowdrop - :flow::angel:

Bek74 - :yipee::baby::baby: Twins!

Beckic - :flow::angel:

Krissi - :hugs: cancelled cycle

Maz - :flow::angel:

Kelly9 - Natural BFP :yipee::baby:

January / February 2010 Outcome

Caline - :flow::angel:

Muncho - :flow::angel:

Rosie06 - :flow::angel:

Chocci - :yipee::baby:

Cupcake - :flow::angel:

MissMonty - :flow::angel:

Noddysgirl - ttc on hold

Mrs R32 - delayed for now

Brooklyn1 - :yipee::baby:

Peartree - start down regg 9 Feb

Breeze - EC 18 Feb [-o<

Cupcake - ET 18 Feb [-o<

Dilek - ET 20 Feb [-o<

Trying4Ever - test date 4 March [-o<

Oneday - Start down regg 24 Feb

Rachelle1975 - to start BCP

ihavefaith - waiting to start

WishtobMama - start IVF 25 April 2010

Doodar - on IVF waiting list

Well done on your embies, fingers crossed now !
brooklyn ..wow , you must feel so ecstatic :)

I think af is on the way, my white cm has changed to brown and there was a spot of blood earlier when i wiped, The last time i wiped there was nothing there.
Im due af today/tomorrow going from my last period.
Anyone have any experience of this.
Im sure i dont normally get browinsh cischarge but i cant remember.
POO! im telling my self that im lucky to have got this far!

Muncho, I had brown discharge from 7 days post ET. The clinic told me this was normal and up to 70% of women get it after EC/ET. Apparently it can be old blood and stuff from your ovary's coming out. I had copious amounts!! I also spotted 7 days after ET, which completely stopped. Try and stay positive as what you are having can be completely normal. :flower:

Thanks Caline. the spotting seems to have stopped now. Im hoping it could be implantation. Coz i had a 2 day transfer it can take longer to implant. But who knows!

I really hope so. The 2nd week of 2ww is a killer. I've never visited the loo to do knicker checks so much in my entire life!! Am hoping so much that you get your BFP :flower:

Congrats Brooklyn!! I'm so happy for you. You too, Breeze for those beautiful 5 embies you got. Muncho, stay positive, fingers crossed for you.

I went to my clinic this morning for my day 9 sono and bw. Got 5 follies ranging from 13.8 to 7.9 in sizes. Now waiting for the call this afternoon on what to do next. I saw one lady coming out of the sono room in tears, of joy of course, she got a BFP today. I did not get to chat with her but I was so happy for her. I hope I am next.

Muncho, I hope it was implantation bleeding for you! Fingers crossed!

Breeze, it stinks that you're having side effects from the progesterone, but it's a good thing, though! Increased amounts of progesterone is what causes morning sickness, but it's what helps make the uterus a good home for the embies. When do you test??

Af arrived last night so im out . I had afeeling yesterday it was coming:(
i know i did everything i could have, it wasnt meant to be. im gutted but want to move on.
im going to give BNB and TTC a break now til my next cycle. im going to start at the gym after a 3month break

Thanks for everyone's support and i wish you all lot sof luck xxx

Caline good luck with your FET x

Muncho, am so sorry to hear that :cry:
When will you get your next try? Try and stay positive and hopefully you will be bcak soon and announcing your BFP. Goood luck with everything, thanks for your support :flower:

im sorry muncho :hugs::hugs: look after yourself and good luck for your next round :hugs::hugs:

Muncho... im so sorry.. at least with this cycle the people treating you have loads of info about your body and this can be used to hopefully lead to a BFP next round!!!

Hows everyone else doing? I received a call from clinic and will be having 5 day transfer... so ET will be on monday! so excited!!! just hope that it goes well!!! Caline... u had 5 day transfer as well? Did you count ET as day one of TWW or from EC??

Great news Breeze, you have some good and strong embies there :winkwink:
I counted ET as day one of 2ww, my official test day was 12 days after transfer, so maybe they count 2 weeks from day 3. Not sure on this one. They will give you an official date to test when you have the transfer.

I am so excited for you :flower:

I'm really sorry muncho but you really did everything you could to make it work x I hope you have the sucess you deserve next time x

:hugs: :hugs: muncho! Wishing you nothing but the best next time around!

So sorry Muncho.:hugs::hugs:

Breeze and Caline, I was told the TWW started on day of EC. But when do they count the 40 weeks from?

So sorry Muncho.:hugs::hugs:

Breeze and Caline, I was told the TWW started on day of EC. But when do they count the 40 weeks from?

When you get a positive result they count EC day as day 14 of your cycle. So by the time you get your result you're 4 weeks already!!

Lots of :hugs: and luck for all.

xx

Breeze, how did your transfer go? Will you have a few days off to chill now, or are you back to work? Hope you have a quick and easy 2ww and a BFP at the end of it :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->