4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Good luck tomorrow, Breeze. It is all very quick and will be over before you know it. :flower:

:happydance:Brooklyn!:happydance: for the fab news! You've been 4-leaf-clovered! :happydance:

Breeze - good luck for the transfer tomorrow.

Muncho - how many more days to testing?

Rachelle - welcome to the thread! So glad you're not far now from IVF. :hugs: Re. injections, I do mine on my leg with an autoinjector. It doesn't hurt much more than an acupunture needle, and there's a slight stinging sensation when the solution goes in. As long as you don't hold the injector down too firmly, you won't bruise. We did the first two times and I ended up bruising, and blistering, but since then, nothing.

Mrs G - I'm so glad for your allegedly large bottom - please keep many seats warm over in pregnancy forums! :haha:

Hopesforababy - omg, what an insensitive MIL :growlmad: I have the opposite problem in that my MIL doesn't say anything to me. Nothing at all. Not even a 'how's it going', etc. I would at least prefer an acknowledgement that we're having fertility problems, which probably is cos of her inability to spot the prob in DH at an early enough age. :growlmad:

Great news Brooklyn!!!!! Let me know when I can officially post as a BFP on the front page!! So happy for u! Wishing u all the best!:hugs:

breeze good luck for tomorrow
Rachelle: welcome , hope you find us all supportive :)

peartree, wil be testing maybe sunday or monday

3years, welcome the the thread. Is this your first IUI? Where are you having your treatment?

Hi ladies!thanks for all the good wishes! Survived EC, was knockd out for most of it except at one point wen i felt pain in my rite ovary! Thankfully,all is over! Feel ok today, managed to have a shower and just a lil bit of crampin! Waiting for call from clinic on sat to let me know wen ET will b! im part of a trial at my clinic and using progesterone injects,wantd to ask if anyone had any experience with this?? Thanks again ladies for good wishes!!!

congrats Breeze, glad things went well!
I didn't use the progesterone injections, but most everyone I know who has done IVF in the states has done the injections...where do you inject them?
I think all the different progesterone forms have their pluses and minuses- at least you won't have the messy discharge and you'll know you're getting all of the progesterone into your body.
Let us know when you're scheduled for the ET.

hey brooklyn have you officially tested today? Did you have to go to the clinic?

Yay Breeze for EC....wont the clinic ring you before sat? Looks like you'll have day 3 ET like me too. I had mine today and taking it eeeeasy...watching my OH trying to operate the oven was more stressful LOL!!

Breeze, glad it all went well for you with the EC. Fingers crossed for good fertilization. :flower:

hey brooklyn have you officially tested today? Did you have to go to the clinic?

Yay Breeze for EC....wont the clinic ring you before sat? Looks like you'll have day 3 ET like me too. I had mine today and taking it eeeeasy...watching my OH trying to operate the oven was more stressful LOL!!

I went to the clinic this morning for a blood test...finally got the call! It's official, I'm pregnant! They said my HCG level was 252, which seems high to me. I'm very happy and feeling very emotional at the same time.
Thanks for all of your support ladies.

I went to the clinic this morning for a blood test...finally got the call! It's official, I'm pregnant! They said my HCG level was 252, which seems high to me. I'm very happy and feeling very emotional at the same time.
Thanks for all of your support ladies.

Congrats!!! Super Happy for you!!!:happydance:

Hello ladies! :flower:

Haven't stopped by this thread in forever and I see a bunch of new ladies at different stages of their IVF's. Just wanted to wish all of you lots of luck for your upcoming cycles! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

And congratulations Brooklyn!

Great news Brooklyn!! Wishing you a wonderful pregnancy!!

Breeze, glad the EC went well and hope you'll hear good news from the clinic soon. I will also be using the progesterone shots, but I haven't had the training on that yet. Too much other stuff to do until then! Good luck as you are now officially in your TWW!!

Hi ladies!! Clinic rang to say 5 embies!!!! Yay!! Wait till tomoro am to find out wen ET will take place!! Im findin projesterone injects difficult to handle! Side effects seem to hit an hour after the inject. Lots of tenderness in tummy,feelin bit nauseous! Lets hope it gets easier as the days go on!! Thanks to everyone - hopesforababy, caline, brooklyn1, ihavefaith and everyone else for embie good wishes!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->