4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Breeze, hope your transfer went well. You are PUPO!

Does anyone have any suggestions for dealing with mild OHSS? The RE just told me that I've got it- I've been really bloated and had bad stomach cramps for about a week. My biggest problem is eating- it seems to get a lot worse after eating. Any hints on how to minimize it would be great...

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Af arrived last night so im out . I had afeeling yesterday it was coming:(
i know i did everything i could have, it wasnt meant to be. im gutted but want to move on.
im going to give BNB and TTC a break now til my next cycle. im going to start at the gym after a 3month break

Thanks for everyone's support and i wish you all lot sof luck xxx

Caline good luck with your FET x

Hey Mucho! Im really sorry to hear that!!!:hugs:
Think positive dont give up! Everything happens for a reason! Gym sounds like a good idea! great stress reliever! try some yoga! :):hugs: Maybe your next round will be same time as me.

Breeze, hope your transfer went well. You are PUPO!

Does anyone have any suggestions for dealing with mild OHSS? The RE just told me that I've got it- I've been really bloated and had bad stomach cramps for about a week. My biggest problem is eating- it seems to get a lot worse after eating. Any hints on how to minimize it would be great...

Hope everyone else is doing well.

I had it moderately, and was just told to rest loads and drink loads. I drank 3-4 litres of water a day and just rested. I was so scared of it becoming really bad. I was also advised to sleep propped up to stop the fluid going too high. Also, eat small amounts and often. You'll have to start doing that at somepoint anyway!! lol. I did have problems breathing one everning, but that resolved itself. They say if you get short of breath to get seen asap.

You can weigh yourself aswell to see if its getting better or worse. I put on 9 pounds!! I was also in a lot of pain and took regular paracetamol but obviously thats personal choice given that you are preggers.

Hope you feel better soon :flower:

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Hi everyone, im new so please be gentle!

Such a lot of reading - some very moving stories!Congrats to all those who have sucess and chin up to everyone else!

I am currently on my first cycle if ICSI. Have been taking suprefact injections for a few weeks and am due back at the clinic wed for the next stage - GonalF. I wonder can anyone help with a wee query - my period was over a week late and just started yesterday but im due a scan Wed - will they still go ahead despite the bleed? They have told me to keep the appointment but worried about what will happen! Will things now be delayed?

ta all

I am sorry to hear the news, Muncho. When you are ready to TTC again, we will be here for you.

My clinic called today and said for CD12, my lining is 7mm and 3 follies of 17, 17.8 and 18 mm in sizes. Looking good so far. Depending the result of my bloodwork tomorrow morning, EC could be at 2PM. My dilema is that, we BD'd a week ago. We planned on doing it last night but forgot about it due to the Olympics games. I just made the decision to bd tonight to flush out the "old stuff" and hopefully hubby has enough time to produce ample amount to fertilize the eggs they are retrieving. I am thinking possible ICSI. Do you ladies think this is a right idea?

I am sorry to hear the news, Muncho. When you are ready to TTC again, we will be here for you.

My clinic called today and said for CD12, my lining is 7mm and 3 follies of 17, 17.8 and 18 mm in sizes. Looking good so far. Depending the result of my bloodwork tomorrow morning, EC could be at 2PM. My dilema is that, we BD'd a week ago. We planned on doing it last night but forgot about it due to the Olympics games. I just made the decision to bd tonight to flush out the "old stuff" and hopefully hubby has enough time to produce ample amount to fertilize the eggs they are retrieving. I am thinking possible ICSI. Do you ladies think this is a right idea?

Hi Hun

Regards your DH SA he needs to have 3 days absenince. I would discuss this with your clinic. Is there an emergency number and give them a call. Im not sure if a week old sperm is better than only 1 day of absenence. Im sorry i am unable to help.

Milana, My clinic actually specifically told us that 24-48 hours of abstinance was what they wanted. I think that way they don't have the absolute largest amount, but they get the best quality which is what they need for IVF...
But that time frame may also depend on your husband's count, etc.

Why are you thinking ICSI? I can't remember, does your husband have male factor IF?

Good luck, it sounds like you've got some good ones. Would you transfer this month as well?

Hi ladies!!! Well i am officially in 2ww!!had ET yest,one grade 2.2 embie on board,not dure what this means?? Ladies? No embies left to freeze, they all fragmented. Not sure what this means either except that it aint good! Im very happy that ive come so far considering there was a point at stimmulation that i thort my body was not responding! I thank God each day for letting us come this far and now as they say its all in His hands!! so, letd go back to symptom spotting ladies!!! Im so ready for this!! Ive already driven my DH mental with talking continuously about any twinge etc etc... Any advice ladies to help implantation??? Hows everyone else doing?? Brooklyn1, try peppermint tea with some honey, suppose to help soothe digestion? I wander if accupuncture will help you?

Yay breeze!!! what a relief that you've finally got there and now are PUPO!!! Let the symptom spotting begin!! x x

Hi all, hope everyone's doing ok.

Breeze - yay!! Hope the 2ww is a quick on for you hun. Lots of rest to help implantation, I would say, I didn't off my backside!! FX

Welcome Angel - I don't think af will make any difference to you timings. Good luck.

Miliana - I agree with brooklyn, they don't need quantity for oh's sample. Was EC today??

:hugs: to all
xx

Milana, My clinic actually specifically told us that 24-48 hours of abstinance was what they wanted. I think that way they don't have the absolute largest amount, but they get the best quality which is what they need for IVF...
But that time frame may also depend on your husband's count, etc.

Why are you thinking ICSI? I can't remember, does your husband have male factor IF?

Good luck, it sounds like you've got some good ones. Would you transfer this month as well?

Hi Brooklyn, happy to hear from you. How are you feeling?

Good news this AM, my doc decided, after seeing my bw results, to do ER tomorrow at 9:15 AM. That gives my husband the 24 hours + abstenance required.

Yes, we have male factor. My lining is doing great at almost 8 mm this morning and two follies at 20 mm and one at 19+. IF everything goes as planned, ET will be on Friday which is what I prefer as I have the weekend to rest.

Milana, did you have EC??how are you feeling brooklyn1? Has OHSS eased? Dilek, are u in 2ww??? Who is in 2ww with me?? Im feelin k, on day 2 of 2ww... Had some cramping, still v.bloated and windy. Progesterone injects getting easier and are less painful! No other symptoms to report... Got a long way to go... Anyways, hope everyone else is doing well??

Morning all
I'm going for a scan to check all is ok then we can start ivf. 1st dr injection today after training of course! I'm both excited and terrified and not sure what to expect. Glad to see everyone doing well and a few people in the tww fingers crossed we will have some more bfp's soon x

Breeze, great news!! Well done. I hope you have a relaxing 2ww.

Milana, good luck for you collection. Hope all goes well.

Oneday, lots of luck for your cycle. Try not to worry. I was terrified like you, and none of it was as bad as I anticipated. Time will fly once you get going, and soon you will be on you 2ww too.

AF arrived yesterday for me so I am waiting for a call back from the clinic. The receptionist sounded a bit funny when I said I wanted to book on this cycle. She said "so you're not going to wait the 3 months then?"

I am hoping to start down reggin this on this cycle, for FET with drugs. Have appointment with consultant on monday and scan on Weds. I hope they won't make me wait another month though.

Caline good luck for this cycle!

Breeze how are you getting on in your 2WW? Mine is going terribly slow.....

What day are you on tryingforever?? Im only on day 2!!!! Dnt know how im gonna survive the rest of it!! I dnt have NO symptoms today,no cramping,nothing!! I know its early but im just so paranoid!! Knicker watching has also started!!! Lol

Trying4ever,if i can ask... Did you have 3 day transfer or 5? Jojo how about u?

I had a 3 day transfer. I am on day.......6 , wow one more day has gone by! I tripped today and didnt fall but just banged my foot really hard on the ground to get my balance again and then I thought OMG what if I have caused the little embie trauma and it has come away??!! I was more upset about that cos thats a real crucial time right now :(

Milena how did you get on ?
Breeze and Trying for ever good luck in the tww x
Caline fingers crossed you can get strarted with fet this cycle you must do what feels right for you x
me day too of down regging today and doing the injection on my own hopefully it will be fine x

Hi all, hope everyone's doing ok.

Breeze - yay!! Hope the 2ww is a quick on for you hun. Lots of rest to help implantation, I would say, I didn't off my backside!! FX

Welcome Angel - I don't think af will make any difference to you timings. Good luck.

Miliana - I agree with brooklyn, they don't need quantity for oh's sample. Was EC today??

:hugs: to all
xx

Thanks for that - meting went fine after all and have started on GonalF now! Needn't have worried but jus seem incapable of logical toughts right now!

Good luck everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->