4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

sorry to hear that breeze, best of luck for next cycle

AF came late this morning... heavy and painful! Thats it... an official end to my ivf cycle! i just wanted to say thank you to all the wonderful ladies on this thread... your support through all of this has been amazing! I will be back for my next round when i have recovered from this cycle... until that time i think im gonna have a break from baby n bump. I wish each of you success in your cycles and a happy and healthy pregnancy!!!

Breeze, I'm sorry it didn't work this time. Thank you too for your support and good, positive energy. Looking forward to seeing you back here again for try #2. :hugs:

im off to pick up my drugs and have an informal meeting at the clinic

Hope it wont be long before we see you around here again Breeze x x x

im off to pick up my drugs and have an informal meeting at the clinic

annmc, how was you meeting? When do you start? Whats kind of protocol are you on?

I got my drugs today. Just waiting for 15th March now to start down reg.

caline, i start synarel on mon 8th march, menopur injections 1st april then egg retrieval 14th april n embryo transfer 17th april, fingers crossed u get a bfp soon

We'll be about the same time then. I start synarel on 15th March then transfer week of 19th April (I think, without looking in my diary).

Is it your first cycle? Where are you at for you treatment? I am at Oxford fertility Unit.

We'll be about the same time then. I start synarel on 15th March then transfer week of 19th April (I think, without looking in my diary).

Is it your first cycle? Where are you at for you treatment? I am at Oxford fertility Unit.

im at newcastle life centre yeah its my first cycle, is this yours?

I had a fresh cycle in Jan, got BFP then had 5 wk mc.
This time I am having a frozen embryo transfer with drugs, so similar to a fresh cycle, but no egg collection.

It has got a bit quiet around here recently. Where is everyone??

sorry 2 hear bout your mc fingers crossed u get a bfp n go all the way, i mc last aug fell preg naturally after ttc 14 yrs

I am really happy to say my period started today! So strange that after 18 months of wishing it would not arrive, today I was so happy when it came! lol I rang the hospital to book in for the short protocol in 4 weeks time so I finally feel something is happening again! :happydance:

sorry 2 hear bout your mc fingers crossed u get a bfp n go all the way, i mc last aug fell preg naturally after ttc 14 yrs

I'm very sorry to hear that. Thats just so rubbish, I can't imagine how hard that must've been. So is this your first try at IVF in that time?

Lynseyology, YAY!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Not often we get to celebrate arrival of the :witch:
Whats the plan with the short protocol? What drugs do you have?

yeah first time caline im so excited but very cautious not gona get my hopes up as i did when i fell pregnant i was heartbroken it was along m/c 2weeks of blood testing til it finally went

Hey all, how is everyone? Been a bit quiet on here recently.

Need to get the four leaf clover positivity back, I know there's loads of luck left for you all!!

xx

Well I thought I'd pop in with my positivity :thumbup:

I started stims last Wednesday and apart from a few bruises on my hips and bum, I'm doing quite well :flower:....not really having many side effects (a couple of headaches and a few 'ovary' pains today) and we go for a scan this Wednesday and another on Friday...then we'll find out if egg collection is likely to be early next week.

I'm quite surprised how calm I am throughout this whole thing and for once I am not laden with questions and trusting the clinic completely :friends:

I hope everyone else is doing well.

Hev
<away to get stabbed in the bum at 11pm again!>

HevTT, welcome to the thread.
I'm glad its all going smoothly for you. Is this your first IVF cycle? Where are you having it?
Good luck for wes/fri scans and fingers crossed for you egg collection next week :flower:

HevTT, welcome to the thread.
I'm glad its all going smoothly for you. Is this your first IVF cycle? Where are you having it?
Good luck for wes/fri scans and fingers crossed for you egg collection next week :flower:
Thank you :happydance:

This is my first IVF cycle but it has been a long time in coming. I first started this particular road over 10 years ago with my ex-husband (he decided he didn't want to be married while I was having a laparoscopy and cleared his stuff from the house while I was in hospital :growlmad:). I've since married my soul mate and restarted the journey....I have PCOS and stage 4 endometriosis...I was operated on in November to try to blast some of the endo, separate my ovary from my bowel, separate my womb from my bowel...after the op, they gave me an injection of depo to down regulate me between November and now.

My clinic is at Aberdeen and I have to say, the staff are fantastic...makes things a bit more bareable and easier when you have confidence in your clinic :thumbup:

I hope you don't mind me keep popping my head in here.

Hev x

HevTT, OMG, Can't believe your ex did that!! Why when you were in hospital??? What a t**t!!!! Anyway, these things happen for a reason.

Let us know how its all going? Fingers crossed for you X :flower:

Hi ladies! So finally my second SiS scan worked(even though it was painful for me),....all looks good and were ready for our protocol , waiting for the nurse to call, nervous but excited!!!! yea!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->