4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

latest update - those ladies with BFPs.. let me know if you know if you are having pink, blue or yellow babies :hugs:

[/COLOR]
October / November / December 09 Outcome

CupcakeQueen - :flow::angel:

Mrs F - :flow::angel:

aneageraussie - Natural BFP :happydance:

NeyNey - :yipee::baby:

lioness168 - :yipee::baby::pink:

Snowdrop - :flow::angel:

Bek74 - :yipee::baby::baby: Twins!:pink::blue:

Beckic - :flow::angel:

Krissi - :hugs: cancelled cycle

Maz - :flow::angel:

Kelly9 - Natural BFP :yipee::baby: :blue:

January / February / March 2010 Outcome

Caline - :flow::angel:

Muncho - :flow::angel:

Rosie06 - :flow::angel:

Chocci - :yipee::baby:

Cupcake - :flow::angel:

MissMonty - :flow::angel:

Noddysgirl - ttc on hold

Brooklyn1 - :yipee::baby:

Peartree - start down regg 9 Feb

Mrs R- :yipee::baby:

Jojo- :yipee::baby:

Breeze - :flow::angel:

Cupcake - :flow::angel:

Hev - cycle cancelled

Dilek - :yipee::baby: 1 HB seen at 6 week scan

Millana - :yipee::baby:

Trying4Ever - :flow::angel:

Beckic - PUPO [-o<

Peartree - ET 19 March PUPO [-o<

April / May 2010 Outcome

Annmc30 - started down regg 8 March

Oneday - Start down regg 24 Feb

Aphrodite - started down regg 15 March

Caline - down regging for FET

MummyIwanabe - ET 7 May

Rachelle1975 - on BCP

MissAma - waiting to start IVF

MrsR32 - start down regg 20 April

ihavefaith - waiting to start

Sammy2009 - Waiting to start IVF in April

WishtobMama - start IVF 25 April 2010

Doodar - on IVF waiting list

update for me, I start down regging on around 16th April with EC 4th may and ET 7th May if all goes to plan :) So I am now an ICSI May!!

update for me, I start down regging on around 16th April with EC 4th may and ET 7th May if all goes to plan :) So I am now an ICSI May!!

hope all goes well mummy, i went to see a psychic yesterday she was really good she said my mc was a little girl and im going to have another baby soon

I guess I ought to be on the list too. Waiting on AF with a fridge full of drugs and then ET some 14 days later.

Lovely to see those BFPs.

Hi Sammy, I started down regging today. I am on a long protocol, so down reg for about 3 weeks, then oestrogen pills for about 2 weeks, then transfer.

Not long now until your appointment. I hope you can start straight away. Wating is horrible and frustrating. :flower:

HevTT, thinking of you today, how did it go?

Hi Caline, hope its all going well? I think if its my choice i will choose the medicated FET anyway, i dont want to risk anything but i have full trust for my clinic that they know/think (lol) whats best for me.

Do you start the meds on CD 1 like normal? If so then our apt is on 29th March and AF due 2nd April so not long to wait to start down reg (they had better start that god damn protocol that cycle then or i'll go mental!)

If we did start the protocol and it was 10 days (short protocol) what date do you think ET would be? I don't know the time limits for FET. Thanks

Yeah, going fine at the moment. I can feel the dehydration I felt last time creeping in, such a dry mouth!

I started down reg with nose spray on CD 21. My estimated week of transfer is April 19th. I've only done long protocols so I don't know much about the shorties. I have to take prognove for 13 days once I'm down regged, then go for a scan for lining.

Could your clinic give you some sort of idea if you call them?

Our clinic are doing a trial to see if meds increase success of FET as the consultant said she didn't know, however one of the nurses told me that the embryologists say it is 5% better chances with meds. Who knows?! I don't trust my body to do anytthing right these days so opted for the meds, which have cost us just over £200 so not too bad.

I'm keeping everything crossed for you that you can start this cycle. :flower:

List updated ladies :winkwink:

Good luck and please let me know any new dates by sending me a pm:hugs:

Hehe Caline we might bump into each other at the clinic on the 10th if u have transfer that day as im having EC then.

Only confirmed appt is 1st April for blood test. The other appts can change depending on response etc.

Would be cool if we met there though! :flower:

Hello everyone, i am new to the assisted conception. DH and i just found out we are having ICSI prob starting mid may due to male factor (very low count, motility and morphology). I am still in a bit of shock, cant quite believe this is happening. I just wanted to introduce myself because I think that we are in for a really hard and emotional time and i think it will help to be able to talk with people who know what it is like to go through all of this and get advice while trying to keep my sanity :wacko:

Welcome to the thread, Gracy. We're male factor too, with the same problems as you. I've just undergone my first ICSI cycle.

I hope your stay here will be short and sweet. :hugs:

Hi Sammy, I started down regging today. I am on a long protocol, so down reg for about 3 weeks, then oestrogen pills for about 2 weeks, then transfer.

Not long now until your appointment. I hope you can start straight away. Wating is horrible and frustrating. :flower:

HevTT, thinking of you today, how did it go?

Hi Caline, hope its all going well? I think if its my choice i will choose the medicated FET anyway, i dont want to risk anything but i have full trust for my clinic that they know/think (lol) whats best for me.

Do you start the meds on CD 1 like normal? If so then our apt is on 29th March and AF due 2nd April so not long to wait to start down reg (they had better start that god damn protocol that cycle then or i'll go mental!)

If we did start the protocol and it was 10 days (short protocol) what date do you think ET would be? I don't know the time limits for FET. Thanks

Yeah, going fine at the moment. I can feel the dehydration I felt last time creeping in, such a dry mouth!

I started down reg with nose spray on CD 21. My estimated week of transfer is April 19th. I've only done long protocols so I don't know much about the shorties. I have to take prognove for 13 days once I'm down regged, then go for a scan for lining.

Could your clinic give you some sort of idea if you call them?

Our clinic are doing a trial to see if meds increase success of FET as the consultant said she didn't know, however one of the nurses told me that the embryologists say it is 5% better chances with meds. Who knows?! I don't trust my body to do anytthing right these days so opted for the meds, which have cost us just over £200 so not too bad.

I'm keeping everything crossed for you that you can start this cycle. :flower:

Hi, i know last time with the IVF i started down regging on CD1 and did a 10 day protocol, took the progesterone injection and then went for EC the next day. It was all completed within 11-12 days :thumbup:

You know the long protocol... does this normally start on CD21 then?

I could call and ask them but the receptions know nothing about anything i dont think... and its impossible to get to speak to the doctor as he has back to back appointment. I guess i will have to wait until 29th March, i have so many questions!!! lol.

Hi Ladies,
Can I join you. We have our appointment for the assisted unit next month. I have PCOS but DH has a low count so we have been referred for ICSI.

Can anyone tell me what to expect what the process is like? Any advice would be appreciated

xx

Hi ACLIO, sorry cant give you any advice on what is to come because we only just found out that we are for ICSI too but sounds like we might be on the same time line. I have to ring for my tests to be done day 1 of my cycle which is still 3 weeks away. Then the FS appointment a week later to hopefully start our first ICSI cycle mid may, what about you?

Hi Sammy,

Do you know why some clinics start down reg on CD1 and some start on CD19/21. My clinic only seems to start on CD19/21 and there seems to be no option for CD1 even if its a short protocol.

Would be interested to hear the answers after your appointment next week! :)

Anyone else know why?

Gracy, welcombe to the thread. I am sure you will find a lot of support and advice on this thread.

Sammy, I did start on day 21. We weren't given a short protocol option, only a natural FET cycle. Your clinic should be able to get one of the nurses to call you back just to talk things through. Its horrible not knowing exactly whats going to happen. Only a week until your appointment now!!

Aclio, I had an ICSI cycle in Dec/Jan. I found it not too bad, I had some mild side effects from the drugs, just hot flushes and dry mouth. The EC was a bit painful, but not too bad, and the transfer was similar to a cervical smear. The hardest bit for me was the 2ww.

Sending lots of :dust: and luck to everyone :flower:

Hello Ladies

Im bk woohoo not sure when new cycle will be as the new funding wont start til april but im just so happy to know i got another cycle. Only heard about funding going from 1 to 2 cycles 4 days ago so i rang liverpools womens hospital today just to find out how i go about getting the funding for another cycle. i didn't know if i had to be referred by my GP again. the lady i spoke said i dont need to be referred as i am still classed as being with them cos i have 2 frozen embryos there. she also said they are just waiting for the criteria from the welsh assembly then i should hear from them about when it will all start she took my fone number and she said she will ring as soon as she hears anything. omg cant believe it im on :cloud9: at the minute :happydance::happydance::happydance:

xxx

Hi Sammy,

Do you know why some clinics start down reg on CD1 and some start on CD19/21. My clinic only seems to start on CD19/21 and there seems to be no option for CD1 even if its a short protocol.

Would be interested to hear the answers after your appointment next week! :)

Anyone else know why?

Hi, i dont know the answer to this im afraid... I asked Caline but she was not sure. Its strange though. Might have something to do with the long and short protocols. I dont think you go through part of it when you are on a short protocol so maybe thats why they start you a couple of weeks afterwards on CD1. Can ask for you next Monday though if you like?

Caline - yes one week to go, its seemed like forever this wait for the apt and im already getting anxious that they will not start me on CD 1 in April and ill have to wait til May and then im going to be uber p'd off if they do.

Wrighty Wales - welcome back and good luck with your forthcoming treatment - are you going to do FET? This is what we are doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->