4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

OMG!!!!!! Definately :bfp::happydance::happydance::happydance:
So happy for you, well done!!
Was looking forward to being FET buddies, but this is sooo much better it happening this way. So chuffed for you Sammy :flower:

OMG, Sammy that is a BFP!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :happydance::happydance:

OMG!!!!!! Definately :bfp::happydance::happydance::happydance:
So happy for you, well done!!
Was looking forward to being FET buddies, but this is sooo much better it happening this way. So chuffed for you Sammy :flower:

...and me and about 50 other people thought the same!!! Happens its two false positives! I tested Sunday and today and all BFN. I even tested at night and in the afternoon and all the same. Nightmare.

We went to the clinic today and they wont start FET for another 6 weeks, apt is for 13 May and they want to see Shaylees results on her death before they start (will depend on whether they start!!!) Feel really down now i have to wait so long again. AND the FET is not medicated... AND we have to put do the FET before they will do another fresh IVF. Just gets better hey? NOT.

Noooooo! Sammy, I'm gutted for you. Bloody internet cheapies!!! Waste of bloody time. Unless you had started to implant? Sending lots of :hugs:

And why 6 weeks?! Whats up with your clinic?! Where is it again? I didn't think they could make you do FET before a fresh cycle as long as you are paying for treatment and freezing costs I though it should be your choice.

Will they not medicate the FET either? I know there are mixed beliefs on this one, as my clinic are doing some research to see if it does actually make a difference. Maybe your clinic's astats are the same so they go for natural.

You'd think you could do it on next cycle too if it was a natural. I am very suprised they need to see anything to do with your daughters death. Why that would be relevant, I can't quite see. :growlmad:

I'm angry and frustrated with you!!!

I am so sorry Sammy, that really is awful i am gutted for you too :hugs: hang in there :hugs:

Its not just internet cheapies that can lead you up the garden path either, a few years ago (when i was not trying and didn't actually want to be preg, although i cant imagine that now), i got a false positive on a clear blue digital! it actually came up pregnant, so i had a blood test done the following day which was totally 100% negative, they said there was absolutely no way i could have been preg the night before.

wow this is horrible, I saw your pic and was convinced you were pregnant! So sorry hun, that must be gutting and just terrible for you both.

So sorry Sammy, really thought this was it for you hun. :hugs:

xx

Just wanted to let you all know that our lovely founder Lilly is now a 4 leaf clover Mummy!!

Zoe Madison Abrahamse born 4.48pm 30 March 2010, 3.6kg 52cm

xx

Noooooo! Sammy, I'm gutted for you. Bloody internet cheapies!!! Waste of bloody time. Unless you had started to implant? Sending lots of :hugs:

And why 6 weeks?! Whats up with your clinic?! Where is it again? I didn't think they could make you do FET before a fresh cycle as long as you are paying for treatment and freezing costs I though it should be your choice.

Will they not medicate the FET either? I know there are mixed beliefs on this one, as my clinic are doing some research to see if it does actually make a difference. Maybe your clinic's astats are the same so they go for natural.

You'd think you could do it on next cycle too if it was a natural. I am very suprised they need to see anything to do with your daughters death. Why that would be relevant, I can't quite see. :growlmad:

I'm angry and frustrated with you!!!

We are in Holland... well we have to wait 2 weeks for the results from Shaylee to find out if there was any DNA problems that we might be carrying to ensure it wont happen again and then 4 weeks from now start a new cycle and thats the first slot available. We dont pay for IVF cos we have medical insurance and you get 3 tries for free on that and as many FET´s as you have frozen embies for each try. They insist you use the snow babies first. Nope they wont medicate it... end of. There is only a 10-15% success rate with FET's as well so thats a right bummer! Oh well, just have to hope for the best. They will transfer sometime around ovulation depending on how the thaw goes so i am hoping this will happen in May. There is one smallish good thing though, we are going to Alton Towers and I can ride all the BIG rollercoasters... :happydance: I just love it there!

Thanks to everyone who congratulated me... it was still BFN today and i suppose it will remain that way. Just goes to show that you can have false positives! :growlmad:

Congratulation Lilly so pleased for you can wait to see a piccie.

Sammy hang on in there your dream will come x

Another update for you all from Mendy -

Tatiana Aracely Mendonca born Mar 31 at 3:45 pm weighing 7 lbs and 20.5 inches long.

2 lovely 4 leaf clover babies in 2 days!!

xx

That's amazing - congratulations Mendy and congratulations Lilly.

I've realised that although I am on another IVF thread, I'm not on this one. So although my IVF cycle is well on it's way now, would it be ok for me to join this Four Leaf Clover thread please? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->