4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Anyone heard from MrsG?????

MrsG hope your well and going to send us a pic soon! :happydance:

hope all is well Mrs G! I should really venture to the preggo journals to see if you're posting there!

hope all is well Mrs G! I should really venture to the preggo journals to see if you're posting there!

I had a look but couldnt find anything :nope:

Please let me know if you hear anything! :hugs:

Hcg more than doubled! I'm at 590 at 14dp3dt. I wonder if this is twins.. Hrm.. :D

Can't wait to see pics MrsG! Hope you are well!

Hello Ladies

MrsG - hope your ok cant wait to see pics hun xxxx

sammy - good luck with 2ww. everything crossed for you hun. wont be long and it will be me xxxx

wish2bmama - thats great. when do you go for a scan? xxxx

springflower - hello and welcome good luck with your treatment xxx

starbright - hope your ok xx

caline - how are you hun? when are you hoping to have FET? xxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:i had the news i wanted today :happydance::happydance::happydance:i do get a cycle of IVF after my FET so dont know where the nurses get there info from just so excited now. AF due 9 days then i have to phone about my FET which should be a couple of weeks after that cant wait lol

hope everyone else is ok xxxxx

Per Mrs G pregnancy journal
Lily Guest arrived safely today at 2.23pm weighing 8lb 3oz.

Welldone Kath, cant wait to hear all about her and see some pics xxx

wishtobemama, massive congrats on your BFP :happydance::happydance::happydance:, and your fine hcg levels. Brilliant news.

Wrighty, so happy for you. Flippin nurses getting it wrong and stressing you out like that. Grrr:growlmad: We'll be having FET about the same time.

Welcome springflower. Where are you having you treatment? good luck and look forward to sharing your journey with you.

Congratulations Mrs G!! I'll go hunting for some pics on your preg journal.

AF is due for me any day. I am about CD 32. So just waiting. Undecided on whether to take part in the trial. My consultant has told me not to take asprin saying theres no evidence for it, but so many clinics prescribe it routinely that I have decided to take it anyway. I will start a week or so before the transfer.

:dust: to everyone :flower:

Thank you caline! Hope the :witch: comes soon so you can start! I have heard that about the baby asprin. My clinic told me not to take it, but my family doc said to take it. Odd how different docs think.

Quick question for you ladies. I wonderd how many days did you stim for on long protocol? I know it is different for each person but wondered what the "general" number of days were?

Thanks so much!

Welcome springflower. Where are you having you treatment? good luck and look forward to sharing your journey with you.

I'm at the London Women's Clinic. I can't wait to get started!

It's great reading this thread and seeing everyone's journeys.

xxx:hugs:

I just wondered what people's symptoms were with the Trigger shot and Progesterone?

I have found that with my first IVF pregnancy that the symptoms were:

A tense feeling in my uterus
Small pulling pains
Dull aches
Peeing a lot
Sore boobs
Twinges

Looking back these are all the signs of pregnancy and I did get a BFP so when I had the FET I was given the trigger shot again (with NO Progesterone) and the symptoms were the same but resulted in BFN.

Now with the IUI the symptoms are all exactly the same (except for I dont have sore boobs this time) but i don't know the outcome yet as its far too early to test.

I didn't know whether it was the Trigger shot or the Progesterone that was causing the symptoms (since its clear they are not true pregnancy symptoms!!) but it seems that its only the Trigger shot since I had all these symptoms last time and I never took Progesterone for the FET.

Has anyone else had these symptoms? I seem to get them all the time with the Trigger shot!

Sammy, I only had sore boobs, and just the nipples!! :rofl:

I have an appointment at the clinic tomorrow. We have decided to go ahead with the trial. So, when I go tomorrow I will be allocated either natural FET of medicated FET. I am kinda hoping for the natural, so we can try something different and get a transfer quite soon.

They have said if it gets cancelled or doesn't work I can go straight into a medicated cycle, so nothing to loose really.

On the other hand, if we get allocated to the medicated we have what we were originally going to have, but for £500 less and a few 3d scans along the way.

Seems like a win-win situation.

springflower, I have looked at that clinic, sounds really good.

How is everyone else? I feel a bit out of touch with everyone as I haven't been able to get on here as much as usual coz of work n stuff.

Sammy, I only had sore boobs, and just the nipples!! :rofl:

I have an appointment at the clinic tomorrow. We have decided to go ahead with the trial. So, when I go tomorrow I will be allocated either natural FET of medicated FET. I am kinda hoping for the natural, so we can try something different and get a transfer quite soon.

They have said if it gets cancelled or doesn't work I can go straight into a medicated cycle, so nothing to loose really.

On the other hand, if we get allocated to the medicated we have what we were originally going to have, but for £500 less and a few 3d scans along the way.

Seems like a win-win situation.

springflower, I have looked at that clinic, sounds really good.

How is everyone else? I feel a bit out of touch with everyone as I haven't been able to get on here as much as usual coz of work n stuff.

:haha:

The trigger shot gives off a lot of pregnancy symptoms and can really easily fool you into thinking they are "for real" I think.

Good luck with the trial and I hope it works (I will perhaps have more faith in the FET process if it does) Fingers crossed for ya hun! :hugs:

Hello Lovely Ladys

Me and my partner have just been refered to Liverpools Womens Hospital for IVF/ICSI. We lost our little Princess Lillie in October to a rare genetic syndrome,we have been told this could repeat itself in future pregnancys. I have PCOS and my partner has poor sperm morphology as well as the obvious genetic factors. I have just finished 3 rounds of Clomid which didnt work.

I am just wondering if any of you ladys have used Liverpool Womens Hospital for IVF/ICSI and what as been your experience so far?

I am due to go to an open evening on Thursday ,which is meant to be a lecture on icsi/ivf......have any of you been to this evening?

Hope your all well
Nat x

Hello Lovely Ladys

Me and my partner have just been refered to Liverpools Womens Hospital for IVF/ICSI. We lost our little Princess Lillie in October to a rare genetic syndrome,we have been told this could repeat itself in future pregnancys. I have PCOS and my partner has poor sperm morphology as well as the obvious genetic factors. I have just finished 3 rounds of Clomid which didnt work.

I am just wondering if any of you ladys have used Liverpool Womens Hospital for IVF/ICSI and what as been your experience so far?

I am due to go to an open evening on Thursday ,which is meant to be a lecture on icsi/ivf......have any of you been to this evening?

Hope your all well
Nat x

hi hun

Im at liverpools womens hospital. i had ICSI and FET last year and going for FET in about 3 weeks with another ICSI to follow

the open evening is just an informative lecture. there was about 100 people at the 1 i went to. they explain the procedures to you and you pick up the forms you have to fill in. you get a chance to ask questions at the end if you need to.

most the staff are great and very helpful but their phones is something that does need sorting out the amount of times ive spent 30 mins just waiting for someone to pick up:growlmad::growlmad:

Hello Lovely Ladys

Hope your all well
Nat x

hi hun

Im at liverpools womens hospital. i had ICSI and FET last year and going for FET in about 3 weeks with another ICSI to follow

the open evening is just an informative lecture. there was about 100 people at the 1 i went to. they explain the procedures to you and you pick up the forms you have to fill in. you get a chance to ask questions at the end if you need to.

most the staff are great and very helpful but their phones is something that does need sorting out the amount of times ive spent 30 mins just waiting for someone to pick up:growlmad::growlmad:

Thanks for the reply Hun

Are you on the NHS or the private section at LWH? and if you are on the NHS like we are going to be,how long did you have to wait after the open evening?

sorry for all the questions just very curious lol

Oh I might sound very thick here but what is FET hun?

All the best for the future hun,throwing lots of baby dust you way

Nat xx

Hello Lovely Ladys

Hope your all well
Nat x

hi hun

Thanks for the reply Hun

Are you on the NHS or the private section at LWH? and if you are on the NHS like we are going to be,how long did you have to wait after the open evening?

sorry for all the questions just very curious lol

Oh I might sound very thick here but what is FET hun?

All the best for the future hun,throwing lots of baby dust you way

Nat xx

im on the NHS. took me nine months but i was ill for 3 months while doing all the test and they had to find a donor for us which took 2 months. so i think once all the test are back and all the forms are filled in its only a couple of cycles so id say 4-6 months in total. FET means Frozen Embryo Transfer

good luck xx

Wrighty, you won't be needing the ICSI to follow! This FET WILL work for you!!

I'm off to the clinic today to be started on the trial, so either medicated or natural FET. Hoping for the natural group, but I have to take what I'm given. Having a 3D pelvic scan too as part of the trial. I'm apprehensive as AF is here and I haven't had a scan while I've got her in before. Could be a bit messy. Yuk!!!

Good luck with your treatment nat. We went to an open eve at our clinic and they just went through the whole process and you could ask questions etc.

Hey ladies ! Hope all is well and you are keeping yourselves busy.... Good luck at the trial caline.... The 3d scan was able to see my blood vessels and beasure the blood supply to the follies and the uterus.... Take a piccie or two:)
Natp, wellcome and good luck!
.... I went to do some of the immune tests on the NHS last wednesday and instructed the clinic to get the results for me.... I wonder what they are going to show... Regardless of rhe outcome (and because I'm not being tested for NK cells) I would like to go on Prednisolone and clexane ... I read a dozen of research papers about endo and implantationa and autoimmune bodies and implantation and it seems that it helps. In one of the studies the difference betwen the two groups sufferers was as high as 25% for those taking the drugs and no difference was noted in the two groups of fertile women regardless of whether they were on drugs or not. I hate taking drugs, and I totally understand that there are sideeffects but I want to give myself a better chance. Lets wait first and see what the tests say....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->