4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Wrighty I can't believe they messed you around like that and caused you more anguish! :hugs:
Glad it is all sorted now - loads of luck :dust:

Sammy, sorry the IUI wasn't sucessful :hugs: So, will you do a fresh before your hols? Then have it done so you can chill on holiday? As far as drinking etc goes.....hopefully there won't be any for you as you'll be up the duff!

Wrighty, can't believe they have put you through more mental torture! Why do they keep on doing this to you!?!? They should know their facts and stop causing you unnecessary anguish. The process is hard enough as it is!!! :hugs: Not long til you're pupo!

Blue, you're 4 days ahead of me then? Are you down regging? What with?

I have my drugs now, and start sniffing in 10 days time. I am feeling rough the past few days with a head cold and now have a few days off of work. Thats just typical! :growlmad:

:dust: to you all

Sammy, sorry the IUI wasn't sucessful :hugs: So, will you do a fresh before your hols? Then have it done so you can chill on holiday? As far as drinking etc goes.....hopefully there won't be any for you as you'll be up the duff!

Wrighty, can't believe they have put you through more mental torture! Why do they keep on doing this to you!?!? They should know their facts and stop causing you unnecessary anguish. The process is hard enough as it is!!! :hugs: Not long til you're pupo!

I have my drugs now, and start sniffing in 10 days time. I am feeling rough the past few days with a head cold and now have a few days off of work. Thats just typical! :growlmad:

Hi,

Well AF arrived today (well last night if you like but it was light) I have refused to let OH collect the drugs for a new cycle.

I have decided not to do the ivf this month for a few of reasons:

1. I think one FET and one IVF (downgraded to IUI due to understimming) in one month is enough let alone another back to apt with another IVF

2. I am not sure that doing all these procedures together is good for my body? Surely it would be better to rest for a month inbetween?

3. I am starting to think that the hospital couldn't give a rats ass if any of these procedures work as long as they keep letting me do one after the other then they are happy to take the insurance money for them all. Why isn't anyone at least prompting me to have a month's break?

4. I think the procedure has more of a chance of working if my ovaries are given a rest and get back to normal.

5. The drugs are taking a toll on me and I have changed as a person while on them being stressed, emotional, anxious, upset... I dont want to be like that anymore for a while.

6. I would like to TTC naturally because I am convinced we did a few months ago, judging by the really dark line on the HPT. Therefore I have ordered some preseed and we will see what happens.

7. Finally there is a good chance that I will continue with a fresh cycle of IVF next cycle, this will be the last before our holiday in August and then if it doesnt work another one will start in October.

I really have had enough by now.... i'm normally "right lets go to the next cycle then" but i have no more energy for now.....:nope:

How are you hun? :hugs:

hi all

caline - it is a pain having to wait but good luck with your fet hun xxx

sammy - how r u today hun? xxx

well its always the same u want the :witch: to show but nope she decided to hide for a few extra days hope she shows up soon
so i can make the call

hope everyone else is ok xxxxx

blue we must of been writing at the same time lol 7 day for you good luck hun xx

Slightly relieved if im honest that I dont have to stimm this month, really hun I have no energy left for this anymore for a while. We will proceed next month... i know, unlike me to be saying this but i dont think doing all this without a rest is good, or going to increase our chances! :hugs:

hi all

caline - it is a pain having to wait but good luck with your fet hun xxx

sammy - how r u today hun? xxx

well its always the same u want the :witch: to show but nope she decided to hide for a few extra days hope she shows up soon
so i can make the call

hope everyone else is ok xxxxx

blue we must of been writing at the same time lol 7 day for you good luck hun xx

Slightly relieved if im honest that I dont have to stimm this month, really hun I have no energy left for this anymore for a while. We will proceed next month... i know, unlike me to be saying this but i dont think doing all this without a rest is good, or going to increase our chances! :hugs:

hi hun

so sorry the iui didnt work. i cant imagine how you feel after the last month or so but i can totally understand you wanting to take a break for your mind and body. it is so stressful and your body is working overtime through it all. hope you get time to relax and you and hubby can concerntrate on yourselves for a while at least xxx

hi hun

i know they are really a pain in the butt i wouldnt of minded so much but that day of all days. it was my angels due date :cry: so had already been in tears thinking of what could of been for them to then tell me that just made me so upset and angry but i was so happy when she phoned back and told me i was right. i just hope its now on my records so i dont have to go through that again.

when are you hoping to have transfer? good luck with sniffing xxx

So sorry Sammy. You have been through so much. :hugs:

Caline I am supposed to be DR on tues with LUPRON injections... but I am thinking it is going to be delayed by a few days. I am supposed to have a blood test on Mon to confirm that I have ovulated - but I have tons!!!!!!!!!! of ewcm so unlikely that I will have ovulated by mon (or at least have blood that shows that I have ovulated) that will throw off all of my anticipated dates ugh.

Sammy, sorry to hear things haven't worked AS YET. I know with the place I went through for IVF/ICSI, they recommend a break between cycles/treatment. I think they do this for your body as well as looking after your emotional and psychological well being as consecutive cycles without a break doesn't do you any good. Best of luck.....I cannot wait until all you lovely ladies get your bfp's as its been long overdue and you guys deserve a bfp more than anyone after everything you have been through. Good luck

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Sammy, I am sure I have heard/read that IVF is more sucessful if you take a break between cycles. I also think, from a personal perspective, it allows you time to get your head round a failed cycle and to prepare psychologically for a new one.

Wrighty, our transfer won't be til 1st week of August. With the medicated cycle, I have to down reg then take oestrogen for about 2 and a half weeks to thicken my lining. So I've got about 6 weeks of drug taking ahead of me! I am definately going to look at doing natural FET nest time!!

Blue, I hope your blood test tomorrow confirms ovulation so that you can get on with things! Are the Lupron injections big ones or little ones? I wonder why some places use injections when the sniffing seems to do the trick. Maybe injestions are quicker? Who knows?!

Yeah I didn't ask why they use injections and don't use the sniffing - although I do know that Lupron is often used for those with Endo - which I have - but the fs didn't mention that - so I think that it may just be standard procedure. Personally I think I prefer to inject over sniffing lol.

Best wishes everyone. xo

Hello ladies

I am so sorry I have not been on in ages. Please let me know where you all are at the mo so I can keep the front page updated.

xx

hi mrsg

hope you and baby lily are doing well. could you please add me to have FET in about 2 weeks so begining of july will know date like a day or 2 before thanks xxxx

Sammy, I am sure I have heard/read that IVF is more sucessful if you take a break between cycles. I also think, from a personal perspective, it allows you time to get your head round a failed cycle and to prepare psychologically for a new one.

Wrighty, our transfer won't be til 1st week of August. With the medicated cycle, I have to down reg then take oestrogen for about 2 and a half weeks to thicken my lining. So I've got about 6 weeks of drug taking ahead of me! I am definately going to look at doing natural FET nest time!!

Blue, I hope your blood test tomorrow confirms ovulation so that you can get on with things! Are the Lupron injections big ones or little ones? I wonder why some places use injections when the sniffing seems to do the trick. Maybe injestions are quicker? Who knows?!

gutting that were not going to be in the 2ww together was hoping for a 2ww buddy but nevermind got everything crossed for you hun xx

Hello ladies

I am so sorry I have not been on in ages. Please let me know where you all are at the mo so I can keep the front page updated.

xx

Thanks MrsG - I am ivf/icsi July.

Hope you and your little one are doing well too.

Hey MrsG!! Hope you and the new baby are doing well!!

I got a bfp. 7 week scan on tuesday.

Mrs G! Hows it going? Hope everytthing is good with you.
Me- start down regging for medicated FET on Sunday.

scan was today... and.......

IT'S TWINS!!! OMG! I am shocked! Two perfect beans with perfect heartbeats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->