4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Congratulations wish2bmama!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Fantastic news. I am currently having the one or 2 embie dilemma. After all I've said about not wanting twins, something in my mind in changing. I have looked after 2 women recently, both had given birth to IVF twins, and both had 1 of each. Both also had fairly smooth pregnancies and deliveries. Mmmm, definately food for thought.

The consultant has suggested 2 this time. Our frosties are blasts so chance of twins is 25-30% with 2 embies. :wacko:

Congratulations wish2bmama xxxxxxxxxxx

Af showed up this morning so bloods and scans for me tomorrow then I start injections friday on a short protocol YIPPPPPEEEEEEE xxx

WOW Aclio that very exciting news - things are happening so quickly. Aclio - what are you using to stim with? Hope you don't mind me asking. I am doing long protocol - stimming with puregon and menopur.

:hugs:

Congratulations wish2bmama xxxxxxxxxxx

Af showed up this morning so bloods and scans for me tomorrow then I start injections friday on a short protocol YIPPPPPEEEEEEE xxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance: thats great. good luck with the injections friday xx

Blue - well done on starting, LHB is à Puregon baby y
too:)

caline - l was wondering how many you'd go for:) glad the ball is rolling and you Will soon be in the 1st trimester!

congrats wish2bmama:happydance::happydance:

ladies - i am taking back managing the thread as Mrs G is very occupied with Lily and I have a little more free time now that zoe is older!

Please PM me your updates.

Good luck ladies!! so glad to see so many BFPS in here!!:happydance::hugs::kiss:

I've not been on t'internet much recently but just caught up on everyone's news.

wish2bmama -congratulations on the twins - we're expecting twins too! We're feeling so lucky. I just wish there had been more BFPs in our little group.

Hoping our good luck rubs off on everyone in the 2ww or going through treatment at the moment.

xx

Huge congrats MrsR!!! That is wonderful news! I argree, hopfully our success will spread to others!! xx

Hi girls, I'd love to have buddies to follow! I'm due to start soon (once :witch: arrives) and can't wait to get moving!

hi ladies

MrsR - twins :baby::baby: thats great news hun huge congrats xx

caline - have you started down reg yet xx

bizybee - hope af arrives soon so you can get started xx

Well my FET will be Saturday. They will ring my Friday about thawing my 2 embies and will give me a time to be at the hospital so hopefully I will be PUPO Saturday fxed my embies make it to transfer day xx

sorry about the late reply I'm abit of a scatter brains at the moment. I'm on a short protocol I'm on 125 Puregon (pen) I started my second injection which is orgalutran this morning. I'm back at the clinic on Thursday for a scan and bloods to see how everything is cooking lol I'm starting to get really tired with it all now. I could sleep for england. My stomach is bloated too.

Just a quick question I'm drinking los of water. I've read some where about drinking milk and pineapple juice. Does anyone know if this helps? xxxx

FX wrighty!

Aclio, I've also read about eating fresh pineapple (and core) to aid implantation, but don't know how valid it is.

Aclio, I know milk is always a good idea as it's full of vitamins. But I was also told to drink at least 3 L of water a day. I haven't heared of the juices thing.

I have heard the pineapple thing - but I have also heard that pineapple is harmful - so I really don't know. That wasn't very helpful of me at all - but my theory is have some but not too much - that satisfies both scenarios.

:hugs: to all!

i heard pinapple is supposed to be good for implantation, but then i also heard the chemical in it causes the cervix to soften and can cause early labour.
maybe ask the clinic xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->