4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

thanks lilly i do have a little bit of hope. i have been reading a few stories of people getting pregnant with 3 day 4 cell, 5 cell and 6 cell embryos which has made me feel a little more positive. my 4 cell one did lose a cell so went to 3 cell but they said it was still growing (it got bk up to 4 before transfer) so they put that in. im hoping thats a sign it wants to survive the little fighter. looking at some pics of embryos and how they should look mine did look like the cells were all about the same size which is good and the nurse said there was only a little fragmentation so you never know i might get my BFP yet but it is good to know i have a fresh cycle waiting for me if i do get a BFN

Just popping by to wish all you ladies about to undergo a cycle all the luck in the world. :dust:

Wrightywales - looking forward to your BFP announcement!

:hugs:

hello ladies

i hope your all well

well cant believe i still have 8 days till i test. it seems to be going ded slow. ive not been doing much cos hubby wont let me. the only things hes letting me do is cook and dust im banned from everything else as he puts it lol but starting to get really bored now think i need a new hobby. i had a little bit of cramping yesterday but thats all gone now its a little early for AF cramping as AF not due for a week yet and i normally get it 2-3 days before.

ACLIO - how is your cycle going? got everything crossed that you get your BFP at the end of it xxxxx

caline - hows the down regging going? xxxxx

Dilek and peartree - hows everything with you both and your bumps? cant wait to join you ladies in preggers land hopefully it wont be long xxxxx

lilly - hope you and baby zoe are doing well. love your pic she really cute hun xxxx

gumb - whens your next scan? are you going to find out the sex??? hope everything is going well xxxxx

bizybee - hope AF has arrived so you can get started xxxx

blue - hope you stimming is going well and you have loads of nice eggies growing xxxx

wish2bmama - hope your well. when is your nxt scan? xxxxx

Wrighty, cramping is a good sign!! FX for you hun!!! :dust:

My next scan is at 12 weeks, I have to call for the apt. I just had my 9 week scan and all is well so far!

Tansey, How are you? Looks like you are doing ICSI soon! How exciting!

Tansey - thanks hun good luck with your cycle in turkey xxxxx

wish2bmama - glad everything is well with both you and the twins xxxx

Fingers crossed Wrighty!!

Tansey - good luck for next month!!

Wish2bmama - fab news on your twins and glad all well!

Hugs and lots of fairy BFP dust to u all :hugs::kiss:

hi ladies just thought id drop bck in 2 see how every1 is going

[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<hi all

annmc - cant believe your 14 weeks already seems to have flown by. hope everything is going well with you and bump.

Well ive had a few more cramps today they really do feel like the :witch: is on her way. AF due Thursday so i will just have to wait and see. thinking of testing Friday instead of Saturday its only 1 day early and i will be 1 day late if AF doesnt show up by then and if i do get a BFN i will be able to chat to the nurse about my fresh cycle but on sat the hospital is only open till half 1 and not all staff are there so might not be able to get all the answers i need. so new test date 16th july if the :witch: hasnt arrived. im [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o< she doesnt

wrighty - I've got my fingers crossed for you. I keep reading that cramping is a good sign. Have you any other symptoms?

AFM - My 4 embryos are still going strong last time I spoke to the lab they where 4/5 cells that was saturday. Not sure what they are today but there all still going strong so fingers crossed. I had abit of bad news the other day following my bloods, I'm bordering on OSSH I've got to drink even more water, wear flight socks and go back tomorrow for more tests. I pray this cycle doesn't get cancelled

xxxxxx

:dust: :dust: :dust: to you all xxxxxx

:dust: to you ACLIO. Fight that OHSS!!! I am so happy for you to have such strong embies. I will be praying for you a quick recovery from it!

ACLIO - hope your cycle doesnt get cancelled :hugs::hugs: [-o<[-o<[-o< that everything comes bk ok tomorrow and you can go ahead with transfer.
im peeing more but i am drinking more lately and had some dizzy spells today but that could just be from the heat havent really noticed anything else

:dust::dust: to all xxxxxxxxx

Oh wrighty your test date is so soon!!! Can't wait! :hugs: and :dust:

Still stimming wrighty - I honestly can't wait for that part to be over with - yuck lol. I can only imagine what the 2ww is like for ivf - long long long - I just want to know now lol - like everyone else I am sure.

know how you feel. are you having many side effects? i didnt really have that many. just hot flushes from the down reg drugs and just bloating and a little sore in the ovary area from the stimms so was quite lucky.
i just want to know now but am resisting the urge to buy a test but for how long i dont know lol

Good luck Wrighty - fx for you. I had AF cramps for about 3 or 4 days before my test date and I was convinced that she was coming, but it ended up as the lil bean in me now. I hope it will be the same for you too. :hugs:

Aclio - hope you have beautiful blasties to be PUPO with today. I had borderline OHSS too, but as I didn't feel any discomfort and was peeing normally, they did the transfer anyway. Ended up with moderate OHSS but it was just discomfort for a few days, no need for hospitalisation. I hope they transfer today for you. Keep your fluid levels up. :flower:

Congrats on twins wish2bmamma!!!

thanks peartree. hope everything is well with you and bump xxxx

ACLIO - how did the tests go today? hope you can go ahead with transfer and your embies are still growing strong xxxxx

:(:(:(:(:( well i woke up today with 0 PMA. i am finding it so hard to be positive. i really feel like i could cry :cry::cry: i dont feel pregnant. everything i think is a pregnancy symptom can all be explained by something else. this 2ww is so much harder than my last 2. when i had my BFP last time i felt so different. if i had a test here i would do it just to get it over and done with.

Oh wrighty hun. Millions of :hugs: I can't even imagine how hard it must be right now in the uncertain feeling. Take care of yourself and do whatever you need for you. I am holding out mountains of hope for you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->