4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

oh wrighty xx fx for you. are you going to test early xx

Wrighty, I have tons of hope for you hun... :hugs:

Aclio, hope you are PUPO!

wish2bmama, congrats on twins!

Hi blue, hope stimming is going well. xx

Hello Ladies,

Hope your all well.

I've not been on here for an absolute age, didn't really feel that I had a lot to offer in terms of support and understanding what you were all going through. I did feel a bit out of it and have been a bit down in the dumps lately but I have renewed PMA and I am pleased to say we have finally received our first appointment and its for next Fri :happydance: which is our wedding anniversary so I am hoping that is a good sign. So looks like you will be seeing a lot more of me from now on. I can't believe we are finally getting somewhere. I am totally pooping myself though. I was shaking like a leaf when I opened the letter this morning.

hi ladies

hope everyone is well

doodar - that is great hun good luck with your appointment next friday xxx

gumb - no i will wait till friday hope your ok xxx

AFM - well feeling alot better today no where near as stressed and teary as yesterday. its amazing what a good walk in the countryside, a good night sleep and a chat with a close mate can do. im feeling a little more positive aswell so heres hoping for good news on friday xxxxxxx

I'm finally PUPO. I have 1 blasto onboard the picture is just before ET, the other 3 didn't survive so I don't have any frosties. It's all up to this little one now. DH and I are having a sofa day and relaxing.

I hope everyone is ok?
xxx

I'm finally PUPO. I have 1 blasto onboard the picture is just before ET, the other 3 didn't survive so I don't have any frosties. It's all up to this little one now. DH and I are having a sofa day and relaxing.

I hope everyone is ok?
xxx

congrats on being PUPO :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: wish i took a pic of mine xxxxxx

I was given the picture by the clinic. Like an ultra sound picture xx

Congrats on being PUPO ACLIO!! Hope the next 2 weeks fly by for you with a happy ending!! xx

wrighty fx u get your bfp soon i think my pregnancy is dragging and i still have ohss
aclio congrats on been pupo
wish2bmama congrats on the twins

Hi Girls,

I have been reading through the info from the clinic and I am a bit concered with part of it. The part that states about the increased risk of breast cancer from using the drugs. Do any of you know anymore about this. If breast cancer runs in the family will they still treat you and how high are the risks.
Hope your all good. x

Doodar, I'm not sure of the stats with the meds. But I have a family history of breast cancer from my mother to my greatgrandmother and they still gave me the meds. I think a really long term use might be harmful (such as YEARS of use). But again, I'm not totally sure. Hope I helped a little! :)

hello ladies

hope your all well

doodar - sorry but cant help you with your question. be sure to talk to your FS and im sure they can answer any questions or concerns you may have xxxx

dilek - how are you and bump? xxx

AFM - well no sign of AF yet not even had any cramps the last 2 days. getting very nervous about testing tomorrow even getting a little scared in case i do only see 1 line. i know its only a 17% chance that it will work but its still a chance. tomorrow i will be on as soon as i can to let your all know the outcome xxxxx

Good luck Wrighty!

:happydance: I am so excited. AF still hasn't shown, but I convinced my Dr. to bring me in to see what's going on. They'll check my blood work and look at my lining. If all goes well, they can start me soon. I was given a brief overview of my protocol. It should take about 6 weeks total.

BCP - 2 weeks,
Lupron - 1 week,
Stims and Lupron - about 2 weeks,
HCG trigger shot, Retrieval, Transfer a few days later (anywhere from 3-5 days)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->