4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Aclio, how does it feel to be pupo? Fx for you!

biztbee - After ET I felt like I should be walking with my legs closed together so my blasto wouldn't fall out lol silly I know but its funny what you think. I'm ok just taking it easy at home, apart from the large amounts of ironing that had piled up while going through treatment.

How is everyone?

Sammy - long time no see, how are you? xxx

biztbee - After ET I felt like I should be walking with my legs closed together so my blasto wouldn't fall out lol silly I know but its funny what you think. I'm ok just taking it easy at home, apart from the large amounts of ironing that had piled up while going through treatment.

How is everyone?

Sammy - long time no see, how are you? xxx

Hi aclio!!! Just trying to catch up with everyones situation... Lol. I fell down the stairs and it was a really bad accident so not be around much! I'm on cd3 of stimms so far. How's you everything going well? Good luck Hun xxx

morning ladies

thanks everyone so much for your support but was a :bfn: for me :cry::cry: phoned liverpool and they want me to have a follow up appointment before i start my fresh cycle so hopefully have an appointment through in the few days. xxxx

hi sammy

hope your ok after your fall and good luck with your cycle xxx

hi sammy

hope your ok after your fall and good luck with your cycle xxx

Hi Hun... Thanks. This year has been a right bitch and full of failures. I guess this one will be as well lol.

So sorry to hear of your bfn I was sure it would be bfp this time. My fet failed as well. I don't have much faith in that procedure although I have seen it work on occasion.

If this and the next cycle fail we have run out of free tries so I'm just gonna go and buy another horse!!! Nuff is enuff!!! Stamp feet. Big hugs xxx

i didnt really have much faith with FET but did start getting a little hopeful when AF didnt show and im still not having any signs she coming yet (very strange). my nxt cycle is my last so if that dont work im thinking new house new start

wrighty - I'm so sorry. MAke sure you look after yourself and DH is giving you lots of support. Get yourself a nice bottle of wine and relax, you been through such alot xxxxx

Sammy - so sorry to hear about your accident, I hope your ok now and god luck with your next cycle xxx

AFM - just trying to forget about everything really and trying to stay on the positive side. I'm quiet relaxed actully OTD isn't till next week so I guess I still have panic tme to come xx

Wrighty I am so sorry to hear your news of a bfn. Millions of :hugs:

I really hope you can have another fresh cycle again soon. :hugs:

Aw no Wrighty... :hugs: I agree with the other ladies, I hope you can start again fresh soon.

:hugs:

Im so sorry Wrighty! Hope u can have a successfull fresh cycle soon :hugs:

hello ladies

hope your all well

thanks for your nice messages. i feel fine today. still waiting for AF and still no signs shes coming. im now 2 days late. hope she hurrys up. another cycle gone is 1 more closer to a fresh cycle. i hope i dont have to wait to long for a follow up appointment. the nurse did say i would have an appointment in the nxt few weeks. dont even see why i need 1 everything went well with my last fresh cycle so dont think they will wanna change anything. will have to wait and see.

I just got home from EC - very sore - but ok. They said that I didn't have fluid in my body so we should be able to have a fresh transfer assuming fertilization goes well, which we should find out tomorrow. I got 20 eggs!

I just got home from EC - very sore - but ok. They said that I didn't have fluid in my body so we should be able to have a fresh transfer assuming fertilization goes well, which we should find out tomorrow. I got 20 eggs!

OMG here you are... 20 eggs????? wow thats amazing!!!!! well done hun, great news, huge amounts! What meds were you on? :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Did you say before that you were kept awake? Did it hurt? I hate egg collection its the worst part... ET for me was a doddle and a walk in the park and never felt a thing but im panicking even now about this EC....:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->