4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Beckic - I'm sorry to hear that it didn't work. I really admire your positive attitude about moving forward.

I had quite a scare last night. I woke up to my undies soaked in blood. I ran to the bathroom and I had a blood clot. We decided to wait and page my dr in the morning. Because if it was a miscarriage, going to the emergency room at 3AM will not stop it. It was a horrible night, I hardly slept. I had to go to another location for an emergency scan. The twins both were moving and their little hearts beating away. The dr said there is a blood clot in there that needs to get out so will probably bleed until it does but other than that everything is fine. I should ring my regular dr on Monday and be on bed rest this weekend. We were both very lucky but what an awful experience.

u poor thing... glad all is ok :hugs:

OMG akcher - am so glad hun that the twins are fine - u poor thing - when does the stress ever end eh?

hugs to you and the bobbas hunni.

bx x x :hugs:

Hey, there! Been away a bit. Preparing for a humungous job interview Monday, then my first ultrasound is Tuesday (also our 2nd anniversary!).

Ena and Beckic, Very sorry about the news. Totally inspired by how you got back in the saddle so fast.

Akcher, That's a nightmare. Glad the docs were on the ball and could answer your questions well. Good luck with the follow up Monday.

Hey, there! Been away a bit. Preparing for a humungous job interview Monday, then my first ultrasound is Tuesday (also our 2nd anniversary!).

Ena and Beckic, Very sorry about the news. Totally inspired by how you got back in the saddle so fast.

Akcher, That's a nightmare. Glad the docs were on the ball and could answer your questions well. Good luck with the follow up Monday.

Good luck for the job interview AND the ultrasound hunni - good grief its all go for you!! Hope its the best week ever.

b x x :hugs:

Bec, I am so sorry hun but you sound amazingly positive about it all. Allow yourself time to feel sad but also focus on October, cos that is so close. Like you say, you can learn from this cycle and maybe do things differently next time. Lots of :hugs: to you babe. xxx

Tanya, are you still up for sorting out our 'progress' page? I think we def need to celebrate the lovely bfps and also need some flowers in our garden to remember.

xx

Bec, I am so sorry hun but you sound amazingly positive about it all. Allow yourself time to feel sad but also focus on October, cos that is so close. Like you say, you can learn from this cycle and maybe do things differently next time. Lots of :hugs: to you babe. xxx

Tanya, are you still up for sorting out our 'progress' page? I think we def need to celebrate the lovely bfps and also need some flowers in our garden to remember.

xx

Hi hun

will work on it today.. i am so sorry but today first day i feel normal

xxxx

Let me know what you think.. i am really struggling with formatting...

https://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1480/1480555ipgpdidffl.gif 4 Leaf Clover IVF & ICSI Buddies

June / July 09 Outcome

Akcher ICSI :yipee:
RBaker ICSI :flow::angel:
Mendy ICSI :yipee:
Tanya ICSI :yipee:
Beckic IVF :flow::angel:
Ena IVF :flow::angel:
MaryB [-o<

August / September 09 Outcome

Angelcakes

Mrs G

Wrightwhales

Brambletess

Sammy2009

Hi, Tanya, I've had two blood tests confirming BFP :yipee: but no ultrasound yet to confirm it's not ectopic. So, prayerful is right (especially being almost 44)! I'll let you know Tuesday if it's an unqualified :yipee: Glad you are feeling a little back to normal. Keep resting though!

hi,

do you mind if i join this thread. ttc for 16 months. third cycle using fertility treatment on pregynl injections, amoxycillin, LDN and this month just started using femera.
i only read back a few pages, but congrats Mary B and Tanya on your BFP's.
Akcher - congrats and twins too as well OMG! IVF really is wonderful.

Hi, Tanya, I've had two blood tests confirming BFP :yipee: but no ultrasound yet to confirm it's not ectopic. So, prayerful is right (especially being almost 44)! I'll let you know Tuesday if it's an unqualified :yipee: Glad you are feeling a little back to normal. Keep resting though!

Wow thats fab fab news!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

why are u concerned about ectopic???

xxxx:hugs:

hi,

do you mind if i join this thread. ttc for 16 months. third cycle using fertility treatment on pregynl injections, amoxycillin, LDN and this month just started using femera.
i only read back a few pages, but congrats Mary B and Tanya on your BFP's.
Akcher - congrats and twins too as well OMG! IVF really is wonderful.

welcome Gumbe!!! :hugs:

Welcome, Gumb69! :flower: Sounds like you are stimming at the moment? When's your retrieval?

Tanya, I'm worried about everything!!! My eggs are so old... I'll feel better if I see something on the ultrasound Tuesday. Sorry to be so 8-[ I sure know what a BFN feels like, after 5 IUI's and an IVF before this one, so I truly am glad (and lucky) to get this far!

Let me know what you think.. i am really struggling with formatting...

https://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1480/1480555ipgpdidffl.gif 4 Leaf Clover IVF & ICSI Buddies

June / July 09 Outcome

Akcher ICSI :yipee:
RBaker ICSI :flow::angel:
Mendy ICSI :yipee:
Tanya ICSI :yipee:
Beckic IVF :flow::angel:
Ena IVF :flow::angel:
MaryB [-o<

August / September 09 Outcome

Angelcakes

Mrs G

Wrightwhales

Brambletess

Sammy2009

OMG, I love it!! You're amazing! There was no rush hun. xxx

Welcome gumb69!!

Mary - YYAAYY!!!

Kath xx

thanks for all the welcome's

Mary B - do you mean egg retrieval? i'm not having that at the minute. the doctor hopes all the other drugs will work.
hopefully it will work i got pregnant before but miscarried at 5 weeks, and that was when i still had my ovarian cyst.
i only have 1 ovary and 1 fallopian tube left so hopefully the drugs will work if not then it will be the IVF route. x

I think pregnyl is one of the stims drugs for ivf, are you using that to get ovary kicked into action? xx

Tanya, I'm worried about everything!!! My eggs are so old... I'll feel better if I see something on the ultrasound Tuesday. Sorry to be so 8-[ I sure know what a BFN feels like, after 5 IUI's and an IVF before this one, so I truly am glad (and lucky) to get this far!

Oh honey.. I am sure it is fine but Fingers crossed!! Btw how many Days past egg retrieval are you now? I am just trying to see how early they are doing do a scan?:hugs: Good luck

Gumb69, Oh, right. :dohh: Was assuming IVF but of course it could be IUI or something else.

Cheers, Kath!

Tanya, The egg retrieval and fertilization was on June 30, so this ultrasound on July 28 is exactly at 4 weeks fetal age but something like 5 weeks 4 days from the start of my last period (gestational age). They say it's 50/50 that we'd hear any heartbeat tuesday. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->