4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Tanya!!! OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!! :happydance: :happydance: :dance::dance::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin:

I've bee DYING to get on here all day to find our your results but our house came through today and we got the keys and we started cleaning and setting up stuff today at the new house for move in tomorrow....and...ANYWAY, enough about me, OMG!!! Wonderful news!!!

This truly is a lucky thread! Can't wait for the rest of you ladies to join us!!!!

BTW, Tanya- My due date is supposed to be May 30th....Dr didn't tell me, I just figured it up by googling how to calculate your due date (damn google! LOL!) So I'm only a day before you!

Tanya!!! OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!! :happydance: :happydance: :dance::dance::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin:

I've bee DYING to get on here all day to find our your results but our house came through today and we got the keys and we started cleaning and setting up stuff today at the new house for move in tomorrow....and...ANYWAY, enough about me, OMG!!! Wonderful news!!!

This truly is a lucky thread! Can't wait for the rest of you ladies to join us!!!!

BTW, Tanya- My due date is supposed to be May 30th....Dr didn't tell me, I just figured it up by googling how to calculate your due date (damn google! LOL!) So I'm only a day before you!

yay :happydance::happydance: thanks hun xxxx

Hello ladies. I’m sorry I haven’t been in touch for a few days but, thanks to some vandals, the all area has been without electricity since Monday afternoon……

First of all I would like to say congratulations to Tanya fantastic news I’m really pleased and excited for you.

Unfortunately I have not even had the pleasure to test as AF arrived on Wednesday. I am disappointed but getting upset will certainly not change anything.

Hello ladies. I’m sorry I haven’t been in touch for a few days but, thanks to some vandals, the all area has been without electricity since Monday afternoon……

First of all I would like to say congratulations to Tanya fantastic news I’m really pleased and excited for you.

Unfortunately I have not even had the pleasure to test as AF arrived on Wednesday. I am disappointed but getting upset will certainly not change anything.

Im so sorry hun :hugs:

Oh hunni - I am so very sorry.
It's all so unfair.
And please do let allow yourself to get upset if you need to - you need to grieve for the lost cycle, for the lost hope.
It might not change anything - but a good cry at least lets it all out.

We are all here for you.

Bx x x

Ena I'm so sorry it didn't happen for you. *hug*

So sorry Ena. If you need anything, you know where we are.
:hug:

Ena - I'm soo sorry to hear your news. Where you private or NHS?

Thank you very much to all of you for the kind words.

Beckic – I understand what you are trying to say it’s probably best to let myself get upset than bottle it all up. At the moment I’m just trying to keep positive and focus and prepare for the next treatment (don’t know yet when it will take place)

Angelcakes - We were doing it on the NHS but we had to pay for the drugs. I say we were as from now on we will have to go totally private.

Ladies if you don’t mind I will stick around here as it makes feel better when I read about your good news. :hugs:

Of course you can stay, you'll be starting again before you know it.

xx

hi girls

so i had my second beta which is equivalent to 16DPO and is now 308 which is double from 2 days of 155 which seems good. so feeling much better as had a scan today and she could not see anything but she said beta has to be at least 500 to see something.. i only found out later in day my numbers so thats why could not see it... shew as they are only 300.... then she said.. we just need to make sure it is not ectopic and i was like WHAT??? Like freak me out?? But all looks fine now that i know was too early... so back again at FS for more bloods on monday for OHSS and maybe another scan.. she said i have more fluid in abdomen from OHSS so have to watch it closely.. still in pain but being pregnant takes away the pain lol - fingers crossed all goes well.. but with doubling figures after all my googling things are hopefully looking good...

hope u r all well girls..
:hugs:

Tanya - thats brilliant news hunni.

Ena - v proud of you for your positivity hun :hugs::hugs:

lots of hugs and good luck to everyone.

As for me - BFN on tests again today at 11dpo - wednesday is coming around fast now but with these BFN's and the AF cramps getting worse I am sure I am out. Ena you will have to send me some of your PMA.

Bx x :hugs:

Ena- so very sorry hun! :hugs::hugs:

Tanya- Wooohoo! Looks like things are looking good for you!!! Numbers are doubling! :happydance::happydance: Glad all is going well.

I have no signs or symptoms as of yet, except a little more spotting last night, (not red) and not much more cramping. I really do hope everything's going good in there, I just can't help but worry! But we'll see how it goes in about 11 days!

Bec, sending you lots of PMA and sticky vibes. :hug:

xx

Beckic – Sending you lots and more PMA. Looking forward to seeing your BFP on Wednesday:dust::hug:

Ena.. you are welcome to stay as long as u wish..

Beckic - good luck for monday!!! Have everything crossed for u :kiss::hugs:

AF came this morning girls - I knew she was coming so had kinda dealt with it already - am gutted and am allowing myself to feel a bit down today - but on the whole I really am fine. turned my IPod up loud this morning and cleaned the house from top to bottom - my oven now sparkles!! - and sang my heart out - so feel much better.

I feel bad for DH - cos his little soldiers did everything they were supposed to - and I kinda let us down. I feel a bit angry that they cant find anything wrong with us - that everything went well with this cycle and we put back in two decent embryos and supposedly had perfect endometrial lining - yet I have had awful AF pain from two days post transfer. I just feel that they didnt have a chance? but thats something I can discuss with the dr next time around - and we could consider going to blast and maybe asking them about increased progesterone? I dunno - also next time they can put me on a higher stimms dose from the outset so I should get more eggs and then hopefully some frosties as well - which would be great.

Because of my lovely wonderful PCT (i cant sing the praises of the NHS enough - my hospital has been great) I get my next free go in Ocotber - and if that doesn't work my final go will be early in 2010 - so its not over for me - and there are things we have learnt form this initial try. It was too much to hope for that it would work first time around! But who knows - second time might be the charm.

Feel a bit sad that this time last week DH and I were talking about having twins - but its OK - its not over for me. Just gonna take me a bit longer thats all.

Hugs to everyone for all the good luck wishes - and I am not gonna leave this thread - cos hopefully I'll have some advice for you girls going through treatment at the mo and October will be here in no time.

Bx x x x:hugs:

Beckic - I'm sorry to hear that it didn't work. I really admire your positive attitude about moving forward.

I had quite a scare last night. I woke up to my undies soaked in blood. I ran to the bathroom and I had a blood clot. We decided to wait and page my dr in the morning. Because if it was a miscarriage, going to the emergency room at 3AM will not stop it. It was a horrible night, I hardly slept. I had to go to another location for an emergency scan. The twins both were moving and their little hearts beating away. The dr said there is a blood clot in there that needs to get out so will probably bleed until it does but other than that everything is fine. I should ring my regular dr on Monday and be on bed rest this weekend. We were both very lucky but what an awful experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->