4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

So excited for you Mary!! The clover works again!!

xx

Let me know what you think.. i am really struggling with formatting...

https://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1480/1480555ipgpdidffl.gif 4 Leaf Clover IVF & ICSI Buddies

June / July 09 Outcome

Akcher ICSI :yipee:
RBaker ICSI :flow::angel:
Mendy ICSI :yipee:
Tanya ICSI :yipee:
Beckic IVF :flow::angel:
Ena IVF :flow::angel:
MaryB [-o<

August / September 09 Outcome

Angelcakes

Mrs G

Wrightwhales

Brambletess

Sammy2009

OMG, I love it!! You're amazing! There was no rush hun. xxx

God im on there! Im getting scared now... I have wanted this for so long, dreamt, hoped, prayed but now I have this bag of meds in front of me and AF is due today im starting to get scared. Will i be able to cope? What if i cant? Is it going to be a wrong decision now im 37? Am i too old for all this? Yeah ok my daughter is 11 now and when i fell pregnant with her it was unexpected... i didnt have any time for reservations! I was pregnant and after the shock i got on with it. This time i have a choice. I cant believe im thinking like this after 1.5 years of all these tests, being so broody... I just all of a sudden feel so scared and i dont know why. I find it hard as it is to work full time, clean the house, look after my daughter and my husband and my cats (lol)... how will i cope with a baby as well! I feel so confused. Part of me wonders, "was it just the challenge of getting pregnant?" ... every month testing, hoping, praying... now the challenge is almost over because it probably will happen. I certainly havent done or been like that knowingly or consiously. My head is all over the place. I never thought this was going to happen to me a day before I may be able to start IVF/ICSI. :nope:](*,)

Sammy, It is so scary. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Even when you've already thought about it alot it gets scary, because now it's real.

Getting pregnant is a huge decision so it's probably good you are working through mixed feelings. Maybe a question to think about is, would you regret it if you didn't take it up a notch to IVF? The IVF drugs are pretty foreign at first, but you get used to them and the whole routine. Just be easy on yourself -- e.g. the drugs made me a bit spacy and I finally decided it was ok that I wasn't thinking about every detail in my life anymore!

Take care and let us know how you are feeling.

:hug:

:hug: sammy. Did af arrive?? When do you start down regs? Like Mary said, is is natural to be nervous. Sometimes I think I'm so focused on getting pg, that when I think about actually having a baby, it scares the hell out of me!!

Kath xxx

Hi Ladies,

No, AF has not arrived yet... I was due yesterday/today but nothing as yet. I'm feeling a little less scared today. I dont know what was wrong with me, I have wanted this so badly, we have both gone through so much, waiting, worrying, the stress, everything. I guess its like hubby says, its easier when it "just happens" but when you KNOW (well, more or less - if your lucky) that it IS going to happen then reality kicks in quicker. The big bag of medication looks scary. Im sure i will get the hang of it. Its hard keeping this secret from work but i have to because in Holland you start on a 1 year contract... after that one year they change it to a fixed indefinate contract. I have only lived here for 7 months and been in that job since then and so I have to wait until the end of the year before they can give me a fixed one. Hubby is worried about what happens if they dont? He thinks me getting pregnant will affect my position but the company is nice and understanding and they have lots of people getting pregnant there all the time. He is stressing me out a little over that as he said last night "its all up to you if we are able to keep this house or not... if you keep your job we keep the house" Oh f***ing great. I need that sort of pressure right now then! MEN! :wacko:

Hi Everyone

Is it ok if I join this thread? I'm preparing to start ICSI in about 2 weeks if we don't get a miracle this month from natural cycle.

Some of you know my story and vice versa (Yay Tanya and Mendy!! And FX for Kath and Sammy!) but as a quick summary. I'm 32, DH is 40 and has a 6 y.old daughter from previous marriage. Over the years, something has happened to his boys as he now has :spermy: antibodies which means his boys can't swim. We got pregnant last year after 2 months of ttc, but my little baby girl left this world at 9.5 weeks:angel:

We've had complications since - I won't go into it - but basically where we are at is ICSI prep! It took a while to get my head around IVF/ICSI - but BNB has really helped and having a journal here has been really helpful.

So hoping to have my name up in lights, so to speak, on the 4 leaf clover board!

Hiya Girls

Huge congrats to Mendy, Tanya and Mary!!!! Luv it, luv it , luv it!!!!

I have been on holiday and I haven't properly caught up on the thread yet, so will have a good read tonight and see what is going on with everyone. I am very excited today as the :witch: has arrived :dance: I have never been so happy to see her. I was waiting for her to arrive after my miscarriage and was sure she was going to be late or not show at all. No breast tenderness this time which is a bit weird as i always get it but they say the first period is a bit different. Wonder if anyoe else has any experience of this?

So this means I will be starting down regging in just under 3 weeks :happydance:

Hope its going well with everyone else.

Hello

Well I am back from FS and she did scan to see ovaries and i have 3 litres of fluid in my stomach from OHSS. i just need to rest, not stress or overexert myself.. no housework for me. she looked for baby again but nothing :nope::nope: so i have my 5 week and 3 days scan next monday where we should see something (gestational sac) otherwise could be problems... i am so paranoid it is ectopic :dohh: but i know i am only 4 weeks 4 days today so hoping its too early ... oh well.. i will try and stay positive.. 1 more week of hell to wait.. gosh the stress never ends I say...

Did some more HCG blood test today so will phone for results in am.. so far it was 150miu 14DPO and 308 miu 16DPO.. today is 19DPO so lets see what bloods say.. i guess should be around 900.... [-o<[-o<

Latest update... please not this will always be updated on the 1st page of this thread!! Good luck girls :hugs:

https://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1480/1480555ipgpdidffl.gif 4 Leaf Clover IVF & ICSI Buddies

June / July 09 Outcome

Akcher ICSI :yipee:
RBaker ICSI :flow::angel:
Mendy ICSI :yipee:
Tanya ICSI :yipee:
Beckic IVF :flow::angel:
Ena IVF :flow::angel:
MaryB [-o<

August / September 09 Outcome

Angelcakes - Start down regg 28 July

Mrs G - start down regg 10 Aug

Wrightwhales

Brambletess

Sammy2009

CupcakeQueen

Chocci

Hey cupcake, glad you made it over here!!

Brambletess, we'll be down regging at the same time!! I start on 10th, unfortunately for 5 weeks but it'll be good to have someone to share it with. :flower:

Tanya, fx for hcg, reckon it'll be 4 figures!! And thanks for the new update, you're a star! xx

xx

Hi Everyone

Is it ok if I join this thread? I'm preparing to start ICSI in about 2 weeks if we don't get a miracle this month from natural cycle.

Some of you know my story and vice versa (Yay Tanya and Mendy!! And FX for Kath and Sammy!) but as a quick summary. I'm 32, DH is 40 and has a 6 y.old daughter from previous marriage. Over the years, something has happened to his boys as he now has :spermy: antibodies which means his boys can't swim. We got pregnant last year after 2 months of ttc, but my little baby girl left this world at 9.5 weeks:angel:

We've had complications since - I won't go into it - but basically where we are at is ICSI prep! It took a while to get my head around IVF/ICSI - but BNB has really helped and having a journal here has been really helpful.

So hoping to have my name up in lights, so to speak, on the 4 leaf clover board!

Thanks for sharing your story! All the very best of luck! :hugs:

I can feel those "knowing" twinges.... I think AF is on her wicked way! :witch: :yipee: (I have never so happy to feel her on her way!)

Lots happening here this weekend. Always great to see new members. Wishing you all the best of luck and we'll be here cheering you on.

Beckic – I am so sorry (I think I know how you feel) and I’m positive that next time both you and me will have good news

Akcher – I can only imagine what you went through…… Glad everything is ok

Mary – Congatulations I am really pleased for you. You deserve it after all you’ve been through

Gumb69 & Sammy – Welcome and lots of luck

:hugs:

Mary B - Congratulations hun, sticky :dust: your way hun :hugs:

Tanya - Firstly, FX that you get you see your wee :baby: on the next scan, thinking about you. Oh and thanks for updating the list, its good to know where everyone is in their cycle.

Sammy - We are nearly cycle buddies, I'm due to get my down reg injection tomorrow and then to start my stimms at some point next week. So we can keep each other going...:wacko:. I also know what you mean with feeling scared. I sometimes think, what if I do this and I'm a terrible mother and cant cope, will I regret it. And then i watch one of my wee programs on Discover Home and Health and see a wee cutesy baby and then think...I SOOOOOO WANT ONE!!!! Anyway I think all I'm saying is that I think these thoughts are natural...its just cause we have time to think about it.

To the ones I may have missed out, I hope your coping with whatever stage in the process you're at :hugs:

Well as mentioned, i'm due for down reg tomorrow however since I've been on Zoladex/Prostap for 3 months now (due to my endometriosis) and have not been having a period then I've to go back to the clinic next week to start the stimms. I also look at the big bag of drugs and am quite daunted by it all. Hey its all for a good cause eh :wacko:

Beckic & Ena - I am so sorry to hear your cycle didn't work. I am keeping my fingers crossed that you get much better results on this next go.

Tanya - Good luck at your scan this week. I hope you have great news to report.

Welcome to all the newcomers it will be lovely getting to know you all.

Thanks everyone for your warm welcome.

I thought I'd mention that we have an appointment with geneticist in about 8 days (have been on a waiting list for about 6 weeks!). We have been given the option to have our embies tested for any genetic disorders and we figured given that we are going to go through ICSI we may as well!! But before we can start we need a consultation with geneticist - so counting down!

Has anyone had a consultation with geneticist?

Mary B - Congratulations hun, sticky :dust: your way hun :hugs:

Tanya - Firstly, FX that you get you see your wee :baby: on the next scan, thinking about you. Oh and thanks for updating the list, its good to know where everyone is in their cycle.

Sammy - We are nearly cycle buddies, I'm due to get my down reg injection tomorrow and then to start my stimms at some point next week. So we can keep each other going...:wacko:. I also know what you mean with feeling scared. I sometimes think, what if I do this and I'm a terrible mother and cant cope, will I regret it. And then i watch one of my wee programs on Discover Home and Health and see a wee cutesy baby and then think...I SOOOOOO WANT ONE!!!! Anyway I think all I'm saying is that I think these thoughts are natural...its just cause we have time to think about it.

To the ones I may have missed out, I hope your coping with whatever stage in the process you're at :hugs:

Well as mentioned, i'm due for down reg tomorrow however since I've been on Zoladex/Prostap for 3 months now (due to my endometriosis) and have not been having a period then I've to go back to the clinic next week to start the stimms. I also look at the big bag of drugs and am quite daunted by it all. Hey its all for a good cause eh :wacko:

Hi angelcakes!!!

I think we ARE going to be to-the-day cycle buddies! AF arrived today but we have to call the hospital tomorrow to make sure the lab is going to be free... la la la. AF came too late in the day to start the down reg today. If all being well we should be able to start tomorrow. I will then downreg for 10 days and go for a scan on day 10 and take it from there.... Exciting stuff! I wish you all the luck... it will be nice to have someone to go through it with :hugs:

Hello ladies...wow, I've missed so much, with the move and having limited internet access and what not.

Beckic- First of all, SOOOO sorry that this didn't work for you this time around but I am glad you are being positive and keeping your chin up. :hugs::hugs:

MaryB- Congratulations!!! Can't wait to hear your ultrasound results!!!

Tanya- I know how worried you must be about your ultrasound, but you are right, it's still early, and next week I bet you will be seeing that gestational sac! Just take it easy because your body needs that with the OHSS symptoms.

Cupcake Queen and all the other new ladies that have IVF coming up, lots of luck and :dust: to you!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"