4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

hi girls.. so 3rd set of beta results in... 977!!:happydance:

which means they have more than doubled over two days.. 3 days ago they were 308!!

So I am happy,, still paranoid its ectopic but happy!:hugs::kiss:

can I join this thread now even if I am not due to start IUI and then IVF (if IUI doesn't work) for a couple more months yet?

can I join this thread now even if I am not due to start IUI and then IVF (if IUI doesn't work) for a couple more months yet?

Of course, I've been hanging around here for months!! :flower:

which means they have more than doubled over two days.. 3 days ago they were 308!!

YYAAYY!! i was nearly right with 4 figures!! So is 977 spot on for one or two???

xx

YYAAYY!! i was nearly right with 4 figures!! So is 977 spot on for one or two???

xx

i think it looks more like 1 hun :flower:

Mrs G - So glad to have someone to share the experience wth. When you say you are downregging for 5 weeks does that mean you gave to down reg for a whole cycle and then start on stimm drugs the following cycle? I think I dowen reg for a week before my period and then startb stimm drugs after that.

I don't know about others but just doing something is so exiting and mugh better than waiting for it to start. I have been on a holiday for a week and have not had the best diet and need to get back into the routine with it all. I have two and a half weeks to get prepared. That is not long and i feel a bit rusty. I knew exactly what was what in April before my pregnancy and I feel like i have forgotten a lot know. Like when I take my drugs, how i take my drugs. My nurse has gone on maternity leave too, so am waititng to speak to my new one wh will hopefully go over on the phone what we need to do. Scared I will get it wrong.

Also swine flu is creeping closer and closer and now am worried I will get it durting treatment - does anyone else worry about this.

But i am excited and look forward to following Sammy2009 and Angelcakes imminent cycles, whilst i wait to start down regging on August 14th.:happydance:

Wrightywales - if you read this when are you due for the FET?

Chocci - Ditto for you, when is your FET?

Brambletess, there was a bit of a problem booking in our treatment, even though we were promised 16th Sept they coulnd only offer us 30th.. :hissy: So I'll be doing an extended d/reg from cd21 for 5 weeks so it fits in with the dates. Salisbury do a 3 wk d/reg anyway (the longest of the long protocols!!) The only other option was to not bother this cycle and go for et mid Oct..NNOOOOO!!!! Like you said just doing something feels better than nothing.

I am a bit worried about swine flu. I go back to school just as I start stimming. There is talk of shutting schools in September but I doubt it. The only time I've ever know our headmistress to shut was when they found an asbestos leak, otherwise we power on through!!

Kath xx

Happy 5 weeks Mendy!!

Anyone heard news from Mary yet??

xx

Hi Girls

Well this is the 4 Leaf Clover IVF & ICSI thread... hope it will be a successful one filled with :bfp:s and :baby:

I have called the thread the 4 Leaf Clover IVF thread for this reason
Four Leaf Clover-is a renown symbol that means good luck to the person who finds one. What do the leaves symbolize?
One leaf is for FAITH...The second for HOPE... The third for LOVE... And the fourth for LUCK!

You can add this clover to your signature by going here and copying and pasting code into your signature. https://www.glitter-graphics.com/graphics/728872 and also add this to your signature to add the text
[*URL=https://www.sparklee.com][*IMG]https://img801.mytextgraphics.com/sparklee/2009/05/30/88175a8122ba2651ddfb5c022383f43b.gif[/*IMG][/url][*img]https://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1480/1480555ipgpdidffl.gif[/*img][/url*] - take out the stars before pasting.

So good luck girls.. looking forward to sharing my journey with u

xxxxx:hug::hugs:

[url=https://www.glitter-graphics.com]https://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1480/1480555ipgpdidffl.gif​
4 Leaf Clover IVF & ICSI Buddies

June / July 09 Outcome

Akcher ICSI :yipee:
RBaker ICSI :flow::angel:
Mendy ICSI :yipee:
Tanya ICSI :yipee:
Beckic IVF :flow::angel:
Ena IVF :flow::angel:
MaryB [-o<

August / September 09 Outcome

Angelcakes - start down regg 28 July

Mrs G

Wrightwhales

Brambletess - start down regg 14 August

Sammy2009 - start down regg 28 July

CupcakeQueen

Chocci - FET

xxx

Happy 5 weeks Mendy!!

xx

Still here! Monday/yesterday was The Big Job Interview, so couldn't swing by long at all. Now I'm just waiting around for the ultrasound appointment early this afternoon (East Coast US time). I hope they take blood so we know where the HCG is at (it's been eleven long days since the last one and that was only the second one, showing me rising from 47 to 137 :bodyb:).

If things are good it seems like I should move to the First Trimester threads, but hope I can visit you guys to see how everyone is doing! :hugs:

Welcome to Cupcake Queen and Kelly!

Tanya, Well done on the HCG numbers! :happydance:

Ok, will let you know what happens at the ultrasound. Cheers

Happy 5 weeks Mendy!!

xx

Still here! Monday/yesterday was The Big Job Interview, so couldn't swing by long at all. Now I'm just waiting around for the ultrasound appointment early this afternoon (East Coast US time). I hope they take blood so we know where the HCG is at (it's been eleven long days since the last one and that was only the second one, showing me rising from 47 to 137 :bodyb:).

If things are good it seems like I should move to the First Trimester threads, but hope I can visit you guys to see how everyone is doing! :hugs:

Good luck hun!! Fingers crossed!!! :hugs:

FX Mary xx

Hopsital just rang, we've been moved to the 23rd Sept for EC, a week earlier than we thought, so YYAAYY!!! Got to go in on Monday to sign and discuss everything and they're sending me my drugs. Down regging from 10th August. GOGOGO!!!!

xxx

FX Mary xx

Hopsital just rang, we've been moved to the 23rd Sept for EC, a week earlier than we thought, so YYAAYY!!! Got to go in on Monday to sign and discuss everything and they're sending me my drugs. Down regging from 10th August. GOGOGO!!!!

xxx

yay!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::kiss:

Today the hospital gave us the go ahead to start down regulation on CD1

I have just taken the first injection and I have started a diary in the journal section so I will continue with my journey from there....

Sammy xxx

FX Mary xx

xxx

Excellent.... good luck with everything!!!! :hugs:

Happy 5 weeks Mendy!!

xx

All the very best of luck hun.... fingers crossed for you! :hugs:

Sammy - Well how did the injection go? I got mine today also and she has left one hell of a bruise. Since I've been on similar injections for 3 months due to my endo, then I'll not get a period so have to go back next Tuesday to start the stimms - woohoo!!!

Mendy - Well how is the new house, love it? How are the early stages of pregnancy then?

Tanya - 977 thats fab news. When will you get your next scan?

Kelly9 - Welcome welcome :hugs:

Brambletess - Oh I also panick about swine flu, wonder what would happen if you caught it whilst being preggers...hhmm!!!

MaryB - Well how did the job go, when will you find out? How did the ultrasound go?

MrsG - Hey lady not long to wait now. You'll be getting that :bfp: sooner than you thought :happydance:

All - For those of you that have gone through the IVF process, how long were you on the stimms for and what were your side effects?

Mrs G and Sammy sounds like you both are having great days
what is down regging sorry?? i don't know what it is?
do any of you guys use fertile cm,?
i've just starting taking it s, i'm taking femera at the start of my cycle , and the femera apparantely is supposed to dry up the cm, and then i start on ammoxycillin antibitotics on day 12-17 of my cycle then use the pregynl injections on peak +3,5,7,9
mary B- how did the job interview go? i'm sure you did great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->