4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Sammy2009 - Oh no. Did you call the nurse today to make sure you were taking the right amount? :hugs:

Tanya - Thats fab news hun!!! Looking forward to seeing your wee pic. Oh also, thanks for changing my status on pg 1 :hugs:

Brambletess - Hope the chat with DH went ok last night, thinking about you :hugs:

So what lovely things do you all have planned for this weekend? We have my 3 little cousins staying tonight (14, 12 and 3)...aarrgghh!!! And then tomorrow night we might have our 2 year old niece staying although we think we are going to try and get out of it so that we can go to the pics for a double bill - The Hangover and Pelham 123. A bit of comeda and then some Denzel...what more could a girl want :happydance: oh and the good company of her DH :blush:

Have a great one ladies :hugs:

here is the pic.. cant see much but its in the space between the 2 white crossed lol .. i cant see anything but FS can so i know sac and yolk are there lol plus its my first scan pic eva! lol

Attachments

• 1st scan 31 July 09 001.jpg
    1st scan 31 July 09 001.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 21
Oh Tanya, i'm soo happy for you, at least you can now relax and enjoy this pregnancy :hugs:

thanks angel! i now plan to relax and enjoy the pregnancy...

Good luck girls.. its so exciting for u guys just starting .. I wish all the Aug / Sep IVF / ICSI girls all the best

and big :hugs: to those who will be second time lucky :winkwink:

:hugs::kiss:

Sammy2009 - Oh no. Did you call the nurse today to make sure you were taking the right amount? :hugs:

Tanya - Thats fab news hun!!! Looking forward to seeing your wee pic. Oh also, thanks for changing my status on pg 1 :hugs:

Brambletess - Hope the chat with DH went ok last night, thinking about you :hugs:

So what lovely things do you all have planned for this weekend? We have my 3 little cousins staying tonight (14, 12 and 3)...aarrgghh!!! And then tomorrow night we might have our 2 year old niece staying although we think we are going to try and get out of it so that we can go to the pics for a double bill - The Hangover and Pelham 123. A bit of comeda and then some Denzel...what more could a girl want :happydance: oh and the good company of her DH :blush:

Have a great one ladies :hugs:

Well Allan is convinced he knows what he is doing and I googled it and i think we are taking the right one... the lower dose. Allan seems to think he knows what he is doing so didnt call the hospital. :nope: It was all fun and games with the "pen" today as he was convinced it was broken but i think he has finally got the hang of it now.... god i wish they had explained things better but hey ho. Not felt well today... really bad headaches and soo sooo tired I had to go sleep this afternoon. The headache has subsided now but i dont feel fantastic. I have been sluggish and a bit moody/emotional at times today. I will be glad when we get to the CD 10 milestone and scan next Thursday.

Akcher - thanks for the compliment on my cat - his name is Eskimo and he is my fur-child. O:)

He actually had us a bit worried earlier this week as he went missing for 2 days!! :hissy: Ended up he was stuck on someone's roof - neighbour's dog chased him up there! :doh: Your kitty is very cute too!! What's his/her name? O:)

Sammy - it all sounds good that Allan has the hang of the pen. :thumbup:Hope you are feeling ok :hugs: - I am anticipating what side effects I will have when I start ICSI shortly so it is interesting to hear your experience

Mary - My geneticist appointment is just a consultation as we are going to get our embies tested for genetic disorders. It is an option they give you - we figured if we are going through trouble of IVF, then might as well do that test as well. We have no reason to think there will be genetic issues - but my dad is adopted and by brother has not yet had kids, so it's a bit of an unknown on my side.

Tanya - I'm loving your pic!! You must be on :cloud9:

I am going to Australia Zoo today which is Steve Irwin's zoo for those who know of him. I'll pat a kangaroo for you all!
Have a great w/end everyone!!

Akcher - thanks for the compliment on my cat - his name is Eskimo and he is my fur-child. O:)

He actually had us a bit worried earlier this week as he went missing for 2 days!! :hissy: Ended up he was stuck on someone's roof - neighbour's dog chased him up there! :doh: Your kitty is very cute too!! What's his/her name? O:)

Sammy - it all sounds good that Allan has the hang of the pen. :thumbup:Hope you are feeling ok :hugs: - I am anticipating what side effects I will have when I start ICSI shortly so it is interesting to hear your experience

Mary - My geneticist appointment is just a consultation as we are going to get our embies tested for genetic disorders. It is an option they give you - we figured if we are going through trouble of IVF, then might as well do that test as well. We have no reason to think there will be genetic issues - but my dad is adopted and by brother has not yet had kids, so it's a bit of an unknown on my side.

I am going to Australia Zoo today which is Steve Irwin's zoo for those who know of him. I'll pat a kangaroo for you all!

Hi, I was kind of hoping i would not get any symptoms but as i never hardly ever have headaches then 4 days of them would be too much of a coincidence. It seems they are worse in the mornings and to late afternoon but seem to subside later in the evening. Bit moody but then nothing new there (lol) I was a bit snappy and emotional today but not for long. The tiredness was really bad and i thought i would fall alseep while walking to the car!!! I was absolutely knackered and thats not like me. I felt a bit dithery, not very enthusiastic and irritable and impatient sitting still for periods of time. Apart from that im fine :thumbup:

Yay Tanya. So glad to hear things are progressing nicely!!

Ooh i would love to go to that Zoo!! Please pat a kangaroo for me :happydance::kiss::kiss:

Hey ladies, hope you are all well.

Love the pic Tanya, so exciting!!

Got MIL's 60th bday party tonight, feel the need for a considerable amount of wine to numb the pain!!!!

Happy weekend all!!

xx

Hi Everyone

We has a nice day at the zoo and i pet many kangaroos and took a million photos of the cute koalas!! Might try post a pic here.

Sammi thanks for summary of your symptoms - I am a bit worried about the tiredness as I really need to be on the ball for my work.

Hello ladies

hope your all having a lovely weekend

Mines abit stressed. im now 7 days late which i wouldnt mind but know im not preggers so just stressing me out instead hope its not gonna be like this for a while. the longer i have to wait for AF means the longer i have to wait for FET :cry:

Hello ladies

hope your all having a lovely weekend

Mines abit stressed. im now 7 days late which i wouldnt mind but know im not preggers so just stressing me out instead hope its not gonna be like this for a while. the longer i have to wait for AF means the longer i have to wait for FET :cry:

If you look it up on google you will see it's very normal and nothing to worry about. The body needs time to recover after all those stimulating drugs pushed it beyond its limit.

hey guys.. can i join ? a little back ground about me.. im 29 and DH 34..
and we have recently got our referral for IVF. i will be starting a down cycle end of this month or early next month.
i have all tests done and there is nothing majorly wrong with me except anteverted uterus and lof hormone levels...
DH's SA results has issue with motility, which came 40% and i think more then 50% is considered normal
Also , his morphology came as 75% abnormal shape.. so according to FS there are bits and parts which are not good but overall its a case of unexplainjed fertility

last week we booked our first appointments with nurses and counsellor for 19th Aug.
Im expecting :AF: in next 2-3 days and then go to 19th Aug appoinment and AF after that i start my down cycle..
im both nervous and excited to start the journey.

I hope to meet you all lovely ladies in this thread...

Hey aussie, glad you found us!!

xx

Hello Aussie!!

I too am in Oz - in Brisbane - I see you are in Melbourne - it must be freezing down there at the moment.

Welcome to the thread - this is a great little thread with heaps of support from the lovely ladies.

Are you aware that as of 1 Jan 2010, Medicare is unlikely to be covering IVF and the gov't has take bulk billing away from blood tests? Thanks KRudd................

Hello Aussie!!

I too am in Oz - in Brisbane - I see you are in Melbourne - it must be freezing down there at the moment.

Welcome to the thread - this is a great little thread with heaps of support from the lovely ladies.

Are you aware that as of 1 Jan 2010, Medicare is unlikely to be covering IVF and the gov't has take bulk billing away from blood tests? Thanks KRudd................

hello there, i wish i could be in brisbane right now ..its freezing here.
yeah i knw about those changes and thats why when FS told us that you can keep trying i was bit reluctant.
i want to get done with the process before end of this year. if i succeed that will be fantastic. we can always keep trying after jan 2010 as according to FS nothing drastic wrong with me or DH.

so much to read! What does FET stand for? I am slowly getting the hang of all the IVF ICSI abbreviations.

I am still waiting for my first appointment for consultation. The wait time is so long here it breaks my heart.

so much to read! What does FET stand for? I am slowly getting the hang of all the IVF ICSI abbreviations.

I am still waiting for my first appointment for consultation. The wait time is so long here it breaks my heart.

FET is frozen egg transfer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->