4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

yes done 2 test just to check lol but both :bfn: so its just waiting and waiting and waiting i guess

Why is it when you don't want her, she shows up and when you do, she's no where to be seen!!

:hugs: to you hun, I hate waiting
xx

yay! you're starting! Seems you've been waiting forever. So psyched for you. :happydance:

Mary have you got any more news yet? When is your u/sound??

x

My appointment's Friday August 7. The doctor told me on tuesday to schedule the next one for "next week" so I went with the latest slot that is still technically "next week"...to give it more time to grow!!!

Thanks for asking. :hugs:

Thanks girls. App went really well. Very organised (I am a virgo and even I am impressed!!) have got all dates and apps for scans etc. Meds are being delivered Thursday morning. Both d/regs and stims are done with the epipen type thing so quite easy. Didn't do a great job at loading up the syringe in the clinic but guess I'll get the hang of it!! DH was very attentive and made sure he understood how it all worked. bless! Really not looking forward to the rectal pessaries though...!! :blush:

Had yet another conversation with dh about telling parents and again he just freezes and has such an issue with it. I have finally managed to get him to agree for me to tell my parents and also almost agree to tell my best friend. He thinks they will ask too many questions and/or tell people.

So quite excited in a strange way, no going back now!!

xxx:hugs:

Oh, PS nurse said there is no problem with us trying to catch ov this month as buserelin won't affect anything if I do (by some well timed miracle) get pg. Guess that means :sex: tonight then!!

Me again!! LOL

have just posted a new thread on our decision on number of embies. Please can I have your thoughts/experiences.

xx

1st time 2 embryos put back, result 1 baby boy is now 2yrs old.
2nd time 1 embryo put back, result 1 baby boy due oct 2009

Thanks girls. App went really well. Very organised (I am a virgo and even I am impressed!!) have got all dates and apps for scans etc. Meds are being delivered Thursday morning. Both d/regs and stims are done with the epipen type thing so quite easy. Didn't do a great job at loading up the syringe in the clinic but guess I'll get the hang of it!! DH was very attentive and made sure he understood how it all worked. bless! Really not looking forward to the rectal pessaries though...!! :blush:

Had yet another conversation with dh about telling parents and again he just freezes and has such an issue with it. I have finally managed to get him to agree for me to tell my parents and also almost agree to tell my best friend. He thinks they will ask too many questions and/or tell people.

So quite excited in a strange way, no going back now!!

xxx:hugs:

Oh, PS nurse said there is no problem with us trying to catch ov this month as buserelin won't affect anything if I do (by some well timed miracle) get pg. Guess that means :sex: tonight then!!

It all slots into place once you start the injections, you could do them with your eyes closed after a few days. Drink lots of water. We told anyone who asked, i found it much easier than lying and they were also a great help

just wanted to pop in and wish u ladies all luck and give you big :hugs:

Please send me your dates etc of when u start stimms etc so I can update our front page

Mary - praying your little bean grows :hugs:

Not much happening on my side.. just waiting for 7 week scan next friday.. i am 6 weeks tomorrow - half way through the 12 week danger zone...:happydance: being pregnant is quite nerve wracking in itself.. think cause its been so hard for us to get there....

Take care girls

xxxx

Hey tanya, it is nerve wracking, hoping the next six weeks fly by so you will be safely in second tri. Are you suffering with any symptoms yet?

Maryb - I hope you feel ok and not too worried. Eating lots of protein and eggs I hope x thinking of you xx

Wrightywales - do you remember ovulating this month? Its was prob hard to tell. Are you usually regular?

Hey tanya, it is nerve wracking, hoping the next six weeks fly by so you will be safely in second tri. Are you suffering with any symptoms yet?

Maryb - I hope you feel ok and not too worried. Eating lots of protein and eggs I hope x thinking of you xx

Wrightywales - do you remember ovulating this month? Its was prob hard to tell. Are you usually regular?

no i dont remeber ovulating wast really taking much notice after my last period and the :bfn: was enjoying abit of time off for me and hubby. yes i am normally very regular 28 days 30 at the most but very rare

Hi hun

no symptoms really.. just sore boobs... and am very tired... actually wish i would have some MS so that I knew I was pregnant as I dont really feel any different.. oh well.. 1 week and 2 days till scan... i am just hoping bean is still alive and well [-o<[-o<[-o<

Not everyone gets MS and quite often it kicks in a bit later. I know what you mean. Tiredness and sore boobs is good. Looking forward to hearing how the scan went.

Feel emotional today as best friends baby has been born. Its wonderful, exciting news but reminds me of my loss. Gonna have a little cry and then move on. My time will come too, 2010 is going to be a good year for me. I hope am not going to cry in the hospital tomorrow when i meet the baby, its such an emotional time, and my tears will mostly be joyful. Its the first baby in my close friendship group.

Oh hun, I know it is so hard. The world seems to be pregnant atm round here! Just remember that it WILL be your time very soon and you can learn from all your friend's mistakes!!

xx

Aw Brambletess - hope you have a nice time meeting your friend's new bub an whether your tears are of joy or clouded a bit with sadness it doesn't matter. 2010 will be our year!!!!!

Well I had appointment with geneticist today (after 7 week wait!!) and have decided we will get our embies tested for genetic disorders - they do this around Day 3 of cells growing and identify major chromosomal or genetic disorders before ET. It cost $1000 more - we don't get any of that back on Medicare or insurance - but I think it is worth it. If we are going through IVF - we might as well take as much risk/randomness out of it as possible!

Latest update -

https://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1480/1480555ipgpdidffl.gif 4 Leaf Clover IVF & ICSI Buddies

June / July 09 Outcome

Akcher ICSI :yipee: - pregnant with twins
RBaker ICSI :flow::angel:
Mendy ICSI :yipee: - 1st scan 4 August - saw HB - all ok!!
Tanya ICSI :yipee: - 7 week scan 14 August
Beckic IVF :flow::angel:
Ena IVF :flow::angel:
MaryB [-o<

August / September 09 Outcome

Angelcakes - start stimms 4 August

Mrs G - start down regg 10 August

Wrightwhales

Brambletess - start down regg 14 August

Sammy2009 - start down regg 28 July

CupcakeQueen - start down regg 7 August

Chocci

October / November 09 Outcome

Beckic - start down regg 10 October

Hello ladies, I hope you are all well. I've not been on in a few days as I'm trying to not think about TTC and IVF too much, as I started my stimms yesterday and until the ET I just want to go on as if nothing is happening therefore hopefully not stressing myself out. So I'll not be posting much over the next couple of weeks but will be keeping an eye on you all (and also keeping you updated on my progress).

I've to go back to the clininc on Tuesday for a scan to check and see how I'm responding to the drugs, so I'm hoping that I'll be PUPO by next Friday, the 14th August.

Oh my goodness, if it works then I could actually officially be pregnant now, as they calculate it from CD1 of your cycle. :happydance:

I'm also going for my first acupuncture session tomorrow afternoon, in a weird way I'm looking forward it, to see what they've got to say.

Anyway, I hope you are all well and look forward to catch up with your progress over the next few weeks :hugs:

:dust: to all :flower:

hello ladies

hope your all well

Well im doing ok. Im 11 days late today. I had a few cramps 5.30 this morning so bad they woke me up. I really thought :witch: was on her way but no had nothing since and still no other symptons either. This waiting is doing my head in now just want her to come nowwwwww

sending every1 lots of :hug::hugs:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello ladies, I hope you are all well. I've not been on in a few days as I'm trying to not think about TTC and IVF too much, as I started my stimms yesterday and until the ET I just want to go on as if nothing is happening therefore hopefully not stressing myself out. So I'll not be posting much over the next couple of weeks but will be keeping an eye on you all (and also keeping you updated on my progress).

I've to go back to the clininc on Tuesday for a scan to check and see how I'm responding to the drugs, so I'm hoping that I'll be PUPO by next Friday, the 14th August.

Oh my goodness, if it works then I could actually officially be pregnant now, as they calculate it from CD1 of your cycle. :happydance:

I'm also going for my first acupuncture session tomorrow afternoon, in a weird way I'm looking forward it, to see what they've got to say.

Anyway, I hope you are all well and look forward to catch up with your progress over the next few weeks :hugs:

:dust: to all :flower:

Good to see you hun, hope stimming is going ok. Enjoy your acupuncture and remember we're here if you need us.
xx

hello ladies

hope your all well

Well im doing ok. Im 11 days late today. I had a few cramps 5.30 this morning so bad they woke me up. I really thought :witch: was on her way but no had nothing since and still no other symptons either. This waiting is doing my head in now just want her to come nowwwwww

sending every1 lots of :hug::hugs:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You have the patience of a saint, I'd be going crazy by now!!!
Hurry up :witch:, where are you when we need you???!!!

xx

I have a very scary looking box of drugs and needles sat on my kitchen table..... AARRGGHHH!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->