4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Hello to all the new ladies! Welcome and lots of luck and :dust: during your cycles!!

Morning all my lovelies!

Got appointment with nurse today to go through all the meds etc. Had a long chat with sis yesterday and I now feel that I really need/want to tell my parents (how old am I, 12???!!). In a way I am hoping today is a bit of a wake up for DH as I really don't think he fully appreciates what is going to happen!

Hope everyone is ok :hugs:

xx

Hey Kath
That's great about the appointment and yes there's no turning back now! I'm sure DH will be on board.

I am on CD 23 and I guess will be starting with meds (nasal spray stuff) in a week or so unless we have a miraculous :bfp: before that. No pregnancy symptoms, though, so I'm sure were' about to join the ICSI train.

Morning All, welcome to Kelly09!

Mrs G, hope your meds appointment with nurse goes OK. I am getting my DH to do stimms injections as I shake like a lilly and feel flustered about it. My DH is now waking up to the fact it is upon us really soon and has agreed to have just a couple of beers a week and one cup of coffee a day. That is good progress! Also I think its a good decision to tell your parents, its great to have support from people you love and trying to hide something this big would probably be a strain.

I am well and feel in a much better mood this week. I realised last week i was not totally over miscarriage and had some anger inside but i have talked about it to DH and acupuncturist and will maybe arrange counselling too with clinic. It always makes me feel loads better to admit things that are wrong, I can then move onwards.

Hopew you guys all have a good start to the week.

Cupcake - My kitty's name is Babykins. She is my first furbaby and we love and spoil her rotten. It would be almost 1 year since she became part of our family.

Brambletess, I'm glad you and DH got things sorted out.

Welcome Aussie and Kelly :hi:

wrightywales, I hope the witch shows her head soon.

Mrs G, my parents were wonderful in supporting me through all of this. They came to stay with me when my DH was away.

Morning all my lovelies!

Got appointment with nurse today to go through all the meds etc. Had a long chat with sis yesterday and I now feel that I really need/want to tell my parents (how old am I, 12???!!). In a way I am hoping today is a bit of a wake up for DH as I really don't think he fully appreciates what is going to happen!

xx

Oooh fantastic.... I hope she explains everything better than our doctor did!!! It must be really exciting for you now. Are you going to be on the long or short protocol? Hope it all goes well for you. xxx:hugs:xxx

Hey Kath
That's great about the appointment and yes there's no turning back now! I'm sure DH will be on board.

I am on CD 23 and I guess will be starting with meds (nasal spray stuff) in a week or so unless we have a miraculous :bfp: before that. No pregnancy symptoms, though, so I'm sure were' about to join the ICSI train.

Well you never know... stranger things have happened! I have read a few cases where people have found out they are BFP just before starting IVF!

All the very best of luck xxx:hugs:xxx

Morning all my lovelies!

xx

I hope your appt goes really well. It sure sounds like you are at a point where telling your parents might be good to have support and someone else to talk to about it. I know what you mean about feeling like you are 12 - for the past 2.5 years everytime I would cry about bfn or af I would tell DH i just want my mommmy haha - finally 6 months ago one person i told ended up telling my mom grrrrrr - but now i feel so thankful that i do have my mom to support me. I think we are forever their babies and they only want us to have the same thing one day.

Best wishes:hugs:

Hi

Ive only just come across this website but i thought i'd put a message on here anyway.
My 1st son was born 2006 with ivf on our 1st attempt after 4 years of ttc and my 2nd baby a boy is due in october with ivf also the 1st attempt as well.
I would recommed it to anyone no side affects at all drink lots of water and try reflexology as well.
Good luck :baby:

Thanks girls. App went really well. Very organised (I am a virgo and even I am impressed!!) have got all dates and apps for scans etc. Meds are being delivered Thursday morning. Both d/regs and stims are done with the epipen type thing so quite easy. Didn't do a great job at loading up the syringe in the clinic but guess I'll get the hang of it!! DH was very attentive and made sure he understood how it all worked. bless! Really not looking forward to the rectal pessaries though...!! :blush:

Had yet another conversation with dh about telling parents and again he just freezes and has such an issue with it. I have finally managed to get him to agree for me to tell my parents and also almost agree to tell my best friend. He thinks they will ask too many questions and/or tell people.

So quite excited in a strange way, no going back now!!

xxx:hugs:

Oh, PS nurse said there is no problem with us trying to catch ov this month as buserelin won't affect anything if I do (by some well timed miracle) get pg. Guess that means :sex: tonight then!!

x

Oooh fantastic.... I hope she explains everything better than our doctor did!!! It must be really exciting for you now. Are you going to be on the long or short protocol? Hope it all goes well for you. xxx:hugs:xxx

A long version of long!! They messed up our ec/et dates a bit and so I have to do a month of d/regs....

Me again!! LOL

have just posted a new thread on our decision on number of embies. Please can I have your thoughts/experiences.

xx

best of luck mrs G wiht the down regs. oh and happy :sex: tonight
you never know you could get your BFP this month as you will be relaxed as you will be starting your treatment. xx it could happen.

yay! you're starting! Seems you've been waiting forever. So psyched for you. :happydance:

A long version of long!! They messed up our ec/et dates a bit and so I have to do a month of d/regs....

Oh crikey... hospitals... don't you just LOVE em! This short protocol seems to be taking forever, i guess that what everyone thinks. We are all striving for the result that we want and even if it was a 3 day protocol that would seem like forever too! :dohh:

Cupcake - My kitty's name is Babykins. She is my first furbaby and we love and spoil her rotten. It would be almost 1 year since she became part of our family.

Brambletess, I'm glad you and DH got things sorted out.

Welcome Aussie and Kelly :hi:

wrightywales, I hope the witch shows her head soon.

Mrs G, my parents were wonderful in supporting me through all of this. They came to stay with me when my DH was away.

No still no sign day 9 today and just want :witch: to show up so badly no cramps or sore boobs think she gone on holiday for a couple of weeks :lmao:

Its such a bummer waiting for AF. That is quite late, surely it must arrive soon. I presume you have done a test just in case?

I had no sore boobs before mine, which was strange. Felt no normal signs at all. Just spotted for a day then full on! but that is after M/C, which is probably different to after IVF.

Its such a bummer waiting for AF. That is quite late, surely it must arrive soon. I presume you have done a test just in case?

I had no sore boobs before mine, which was strange. Felt no normal signs at all. Just spotted for a day then full on! but that is after M/C, which is probably different to after IVF.

yes done 2 test just to check lol but both :bfn: so its just waiting and waiting and waiting i guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->