4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

update ladies.. you will see 1 baby is :baby: and twins is :baby::baby:

xxxx

https://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1480/1480555ipgpdidffl.gif 4 Leaf Clover IVF & ICSI Buddies

June / July 09 Outcome

Akcher ICSI :yipee::baby::baby: - pregnant with twins
RBaker ICSI :flow::angel:
Mendy ICSI :yipee::baby: - 1st scan 4 August - saw HB - all ok!!
Tanya ICSI :yipee::baby: - 7 week scan 14 August
Beckic IVF :flow::angel:
Ena IVF :flow::angel:
MaryB IVF :yipee::baby::baby: - pregnant with twins

August / September 09 Outcome

Angelcakes - start stimms 4 August

Mrs G - start down regg 10 August

Wrightwhales

Brambletess - start down regg 14 August

Sammy2009 - start down regg 28 July

CupcakeQueen - start down regg 7 August

Chocci

October / November 09 Outcome

Beckic - start down regg 10 October

Thanks Tanya, you're amazing!! :flower:

Mary, fabulous news, so excited for you hun xxx

Do you realise ladies that based on June/July we are beating the IVF stats!! Long may it continue and hope we ALL get those lovely :bfp:

xx

hello ladies

hope your all well and having a great weekend

Im very happy today as AF finally showed up 14 days late and alot more painfull than usual but at least she came. Just hope next AF wont be this late cant be doing with all that waiting again. well if not should be hopefully having FET in 6 weeks omg omg omg then i will be in the 2ww again hopefully with a better outcome fx

:hug::hugs:xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mary - congratulations!! That is such wonderful news - I am so happy for you!!!!!

:)

Update on me - :witch: got me today - I was hoping for a pre-ICSI miracle. :cry:

Bit of a mess today - as there is no turning back now.

I start down reg sniff spray tomorrow.

Cup cake, I know how hard it is hun but just see this as the start of something positive. I really struggled with the idea of having to have IVF but now I think that if this is the way we will get our lovely baby then it can only be a good thing. I think all us lttc and ac girlies have to go through so much more than some to get pg that we will appreciate just what a miracle it is WHEN it does happen.

:hugs:

PS you'll have to put up with me as d/reg buddy!!! I start injecting tomorrow!!

xx

Tanya & Mrs G - I so hope the good luck trend continues onto Sep, we all want this so much.

Wrightywales - thank goodness she came! what a relief. My period was the worst i have ever had this time around, but my fertile mucus has also been extra abundamt this month as well, so seeing that as a good sign.

Cupcake Queen - sorry she came again, I am sure tomorrow you will start to feel excited when the down regging starts. When will you start stimming? I down reg on Sunday, with stimming starting on the 2nd Sep.

xx

Mornin,

Wrighty - brilliant news she came hun.

Mary - :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:for twins.

MrsG - guess I was on the shit end of the stats in June - crossing fingers i'll beat them in October.

Cupcake - sorry you feel sad hunni - special hugs to you.

Hugs to everyone.:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Bx x x

Hi girls,

Well the egg collection is over.... I have updated my diary with the intricate details and very graphic details. Im off for a lie down now as im sore everywhere!!!!

Good luck to the girls that are starting down reg/stimms tomorrow i will look forward to following your diaries and wish you the very best of luck!!! :hugs:

MrsG - guess I was on the shit end of the stats in June - crossing fingers i'll beat them in October.

I'm sorry hun, I hope that comment didn't upset you. I've got everything crossed for you. 2nd time will be the charm for you, I'm sure of it. :hugs:

xx

Mary - congratulations!! That is such wonderful news - I am so happy for you!!!!!

:)

Update on me - :witch: got me today - I was hoping for a pre-ICSI miracle. :cry:

Bit of a mess today - as there is no turning back now.

I start down reg sniff spray tomorrow.

Sorry the witch got you hun... good luck for the down reg tomorrow :hugs:

Mary B - Congratulations thats fantasic news!!! :hugs:

Hi girls,

Well the egg collection is over.... I have updated my diary with the intricate details and very graphic details. Im off for a lie down now as im sore everywhere!!!!

Good luck to the girls that are starting down reg/stimms tomorrow i will look forward to following your diaries and wish you the very best of luck!!! :hugs:

good luck hun :hugs:

Hi girls,

good luck hun :hugs:

Thanks Tanya, im up and had something to eat. I'm ok though sore inside and keep getting little pains going through me, im sure i will feel better tomorrow. I have 2 weeks off work so plenty of time to relax. I am going to get hubby to call the hospital tomorrow to ask how many eggs fertilised. I hope they will tell us.

Sammy - good to hear you are feeling ok.

Just as an update on where I am at - today I started with down reg spray and tomorrow I pick up my injections and start with those.

It's all a bit nerve racking - and there is no turning back now!!!

Sammy2009 and Cupcake Queen,
Just wanted to wish you all the best of luck in the world for your current cycles. Can't wait to hear your fertilization report Sammy2009!

Good luck to the rest of the ladies who are currently going through their IVF's!

:hug:

FX ladies!! Wishing you all huge BFPs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MaryB - a belated CONGRATS!!! So happy for you!

Sammy and Cupcake, good luck gals and lots of :dust: Waiting to hear the good news!

Thanks for all your well wishes girls... its so nice to hav your support :hugs:

Cupcake Queen and Mrs G - Good luck with the down reg/stimms

Me? Well im sore... sore inside and sore boobs still. Its not nice but its bearable and just uncomfortable, bit painful at times but nothing major.

I called the hospital today but they said we will have to wait until Wednesday to find out what eggs fertilised.

I will update you all after ET and then i guess ill be in bed for a couple of days.

I will be so glad when im on the 2WW and this part is all over... its not exactly a pleasurable experience :nope:

Wow Sammy - you find out on Wednesday how many were fertilised! That's great - look forward to the news.

Well I picked up my stim drugs today - and paid the whopping great big IVF bill (that nearly made me pass out! $8500!!!). I did an injection in the clinic - nurse showed me how and made sure I was doing it right. I am on 150 mg Gonel. It went fine!

So now I have a scan on Monday 24 Aug to check follicles and then EC will depend on that.

thanks for all your well wishes everyone - here we go!!!!!

Lots of luck and :hg: sammy.

Cupcake, stims already YAY! Do you not d/reg on your protocol? I wish I was on a shorted one, day 2 of d/regs and already I'm getting impatient!!

xx

Wow Sammy - you find out on Wednesday how many were fertilised! That's great - look forward to the news.

Well I picked up my stim drugs today - and paid the whopping great big IVF bill (that nearly made me pass out! $8500!!!). I did an injection in the clinic - nurse showed me how and made sure I was doing it right. I am on 150 mg Gonel. It went fine!

So now I have a scan on Monday 24 Aug to check follicles and then EC will depend on that.

thanks for all your well wishes everyone - here we go!!!!!

Thanks Mrs G!!! Im still sore today, i keep getting like period pain twangs going through me... they are not really bad or anything just annoying and uncomfortable. ET is tomorrow.... God tomorrow!!!!

Cupcake - I know how much it costs, when i got all my meds I got the calculator out and they cost about 2100 euros. Some of the boxes were 425 euros each! Its good the nurse gave you good training. Ours was "yeah this is the syringe, do 150mg of it in your stomach... ok!" By the time we started the stimms 2 weeks later we had no idea how to use the Puregon pen, it was a nightmare, they never showed us properly at all. Are you on the short protocol? God its really short, days of stimms until a scan. I did 10 days and then had a scan and I was on a short one too... Hope it all goes great for you! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->