4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Crossing fingers there was a second line on the test this morning Sammi.

Glad you are joining us Maz - two October IVF'ers now - we can follow all the Aug/Sept girls into first tri together (as you can see I am trying to stay positive!!).

Lots of hugs to everyone.

Bx x x :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi, nope... no line... but i think i am testing too early. EC was last Sunday and ET was last Wednesday. What do you think?

I think its too early hun.. lots of girls get BFNs until their test date and then get BFPS.. try not to test till test date if u can... good luck hun xxxx:hugs:

Hiya hope you are all doing well.
Sammy when is your test date?
i'm on the pregynl injections i took my last one on thursday 2500miU, any idea how long that will take to get out of my system.
not supposed to test until friday but i'm thinking i might test. i tested last month and i got bfp's after my last injection then 5 days later it was gone and on the 6th day AF appeared.

fx'd this is your month.

Hiya hope you are all doing well.
Sammy when is your test date?
i'm on the pregynl injections i took my last one on thursday 2500miU, any idea how long that will take to get out of my system.
not supposed to test until friday but i'm thinking i might test. i tested last month and i got bfp's after my last injection then 5 days later it was gone and on the 6th day AF appeared.

fx'd this is your month.

Tanya & Gumb69 - erm not until 24th August! lol :blush: I think you are right!

Hmmm... I have been doing some research and it appears I am testing way too early. The line yesterday MUST have been a small evap although it looks legit. Neg test today but at least i know the injection is out of my system. I dont think I will be able to test until at least Thursday next week (although my test date is on Monday 24th)

Im sorry i cannot offer any advice on the the Pregnyl, i just took a one off 10,000 mg's of it. Good luck with the testing! :hugs:

Hey Gumb and maz :wave:

Sammy, if you think of EC day as ov (think that's right) then you're only 8dpo today. I know it's really hard but I'd hang on a few more days.

How's everyone else doing. I'm still down regging and nothing to report.

xx

does anyone have an explanation why boobs get sore in the evening time?
is anyone else on the pregynl injections xxx

Hey Gumb and maz :wave:

Sammy, if you think of EC day as ov (think that's right) then you're only 8dpo today. I know it's really hard but I'd hang on a few more days.

How's everyone else doing. I'm still down regging and nothing to report.

xx

Yes maybe a tad early.... lol. I will try (can't promise) but try to hold off testing!!!

Pleased to hear you are ok and all going well! :thumbup:

Welcome Maz! Hoping and praying this will be it for you!

Sammy2009- I tested at 11 days after trigger shot, and it was positive. I was thinking it was just the trigger shot but nope! Everyone's different though! Good luck!!!

:hug:

does anyone have an explanation why boobs get sore in the evening time?
is anyone else on the pregynl injections xxx

I always get sore bbs in the evenings, especially after I take my bra off!! Not sure why though??
I have pregnyl, I think it is my trigger shot as I have to take it 36 hrs before EC.

xx

Sammy2009- I tested at 11 days after trigger shot, and it was positive. I was thinking it was just the trigger shot but nope! Everyone's different though! Good luck!!!

Thanks for letting me know that Mendy... did you test before that and get BFN´s or was that your first test?

My EC was a week yesterday (Sunday) so would that make me 8 DPO now?

Mrs G - Yes the Pregnyl is your trigger shot that you take 36 hours before ET. (look at me being able to answer questions now - i didnt have a chuffing clue what I was doing though at the time! ha ha)

Hi Everyone

Well went away for a lovely w/end in Adelaide for a friend's 40th and ate, drank and danced too much! :)

I had my scan today and I have 18 follies!!!! :happydance: Let's just hope they are good quality. I have EC on Friday then ET next Weds.

I had a different doctor today as the lady I normally see is away - and the new doctor was really hot!!! :rofl: He made me high-5 him when he saw I had 18 follies which was quite bizarre given I had my legs in stirrups and camera/scan probe thing. Quite funny really.

Mary - Sorry to hear about your news hun - we are still all here for you and I hope you have a great b'day.

Welcome Maz!!!!! Good luck with this 3rd cycle. We have FX for you!!

Tanya - Hooray for Kokos!!!! So happy for you hun!!

Sammy -all sounds good. Not long now and you will have a dark line showing up on your test!!

Hope everyone is well.

Hey,

Pleased you had a good weekend!! :happydance:

18 follies is great! You must be so pleased.... I hope you manage to get loads of lovely ripe eggies!

Why is ET on Wednesday? Normally its 3 days after EC so would be on the Monday... just wondered.

OOh it all getting exciting now for you!!!

Well i tested a couple of times since and there is no line... it must have been the HCG injection in my system still. I tested today and the test is completely BFN so at least i know the HCG is out of my system now. I am 8 DPO so too early to test really as my OTD is not until 24th August!!!

Can I join you girls please i have my IVF consultation on 05/09 and hoping to start end of Sept.

Thanks for letting me know that Mendy... did you test before that and get BFN´s or was that your first test?

My EC was a week yesterday (Sunday) so would that make me 8 DPO now?

Mrs G - Yes the Pregnyl is your trigger shot that you take 36 hours before ET. (look at me being able to answer questions now - i didnt have a chuffing clue what I was doing though at the time! ha ha)

Sammy- That was my first time testing, which is why I ws thinking it was the trigger shot. When I saw those two lines everything was still uncertain cause I didn't know if it was the shot, so I wished I had started testing since day 1 so I would know for sure if I was or wasn't! I kept testing thru the weekend and all said positives, but I didn't believe it until Dr confirmed it, lol!

krissi- of course you can join, and welcome! Lots of luck for your upcoming cycle!

Can I join you girls please i have my IVF consultation on 05/09 and hoping to start end of Sept.

Welcome Krissi and good luck with your "journey" :hugs:

Mendy - Thanks again - i'm not expecting any clear result until maybe Thursday/Friday (OTD - next Monday)

Crikey this is the longest wait EVER! :hissy:

Hey,

Pleased you had a good weekend!! :happydance:

18 follies is great! You must be so pleased.... I hope you manage to get loads of lovely ripe eggies!

Why is ET on Wednesday? Normally its 3 days after EC so would be on the Monday... just wondered.

OOh it all getting exciting now for you!!!

Well i tested a couple of times since and there is no line... it must have been the HCG injection in my system still. I tested today and the test is completely BFN so at least i know the HCG is out of my system now. I am 8 DPO so too early to test really as my OTD is not until 24th August!!!

Some places do a 3 day transfer and others do a 5 day transfer and some do both depending on egg quality. I did a 5 day transfer.

Hi krissi

You have your IVF consultation two days before mine ... although I know I'm not starting until my October AF ... but that's okay - the run up to crimbo will be ruined again this year!!

Good luck with your cycle - I hope it's successful for you.

Hi Krissi :flower:

Hope everyone is ok.

Glad you enjoyed your wkend away cupcake and HELLO new doctor!!!

Hope the wait isn't too bad sammy, have you been chilling out? I'm planning to go back to work after a few days, I think I'd go crazy stuck in the house!!

Have had a bit of a shit day today. Was supposed to be getting a new car, it was an ex-motability car, you know one that people on poor health or disability benefits get. When the lease company inspected it a few weeks ago it had good mileage and was in great condition. Anyway they rang me today to say that since then it has basically been trashed in and out and the only thing they can do with it is take it to auction or scrap it......:growlmad: Why would someone do that to a perfectly good car and worse one that they got help with paying from the state???? It was a really good price and I can't afford similar ones which are around atm.

Sorry, not ttc related but absolutely nothing to report on down regging.

:hugs: to you all my lovelies.

Kath xx

PS did anyone else have problems with bruising and scarring from the injections?

PPS anyone hear from angelcakes today?? Isn't it ET??
xx

Hi Krissi Welcome :hi:

Angelcakes - That is a great number! You should get another report on the day of ET to see how many are still growing normally.

Sammy - IVF 2WW is THE WORST! I was too depressed to test after 10DPO seeing my BFN.

Maz & Beckic - I hope your next cycle is it for you both. Hope the time is passing by quickly. :hugs:

Mrs G, Brambletess & gumb69 - Good luck with your cycles and I hope lots of eggies are growing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->