4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Thanks everyone for all your well wishes.

Have to be at clinic at 8.15 am - so I'll report back when I get home and let you know how it went. I just hope that there are some good eggs in those follies and aren't all empty or anything! Must find my PMA!

Sammy - it will feel more real when you start to feel the symptoms and you get that 1st scan. Look after yourself and relax as much as possible. You have a wonderful and difficult few months ahead now. So pleased for you.:hugs:

Cupcake - there will be eggs, it will all be ok, that PMA will be back after the collection - can't wait to hear. :hugs:

Angelcakes - I have 18 follies!! :happydance: Let's hope there is quality eggs inside.

Sammy - It's all good hun - just relax!! If you have been pg before and know how it feels then I am sure twinges/pains you are having are the little bean getting comfy!:thumbup:

I am looking forward to not being a bloated egg farm! 1 day to go.

Did my ovulation trigger last night as well as last dose of nasal dreg spray. So now I'm drug free for 24 hours!!

I have been getting a bit of anxiety in last 24 hrs however. :wacko: I have been awake since 4.30 am - had a dream (or nightmare!) that my husband's ex-wife had twins!! Then I was chatting to an old school friend last night that told me she had a 5.y.old daughter to an English backpacker she met for 24 hours!!! Wanted to tear my hair out!!:sad2:

I'm sure it's a mixture of lack of sleep and all these drugs. Feeling the size of a whale doesn't help!

18 follies, thats fab news hun. Goood luck for the egg collection, let us know how it all goes. Will be thinking about you :hugs:

What age are you Mrs G, my clinic said that <33 they would suggest 1 but >33 they recommend 2. And since I'm 33 in 5 months time and also because I'm quite pushy I got 2 put back. If you want 2 then you put 2 back, its your decision :thumbup:

By EC day I will be 35. I'm quite pushy too!! :blush:

Hope you're feeling better hun :hug:

Then you should defo put 2 back.

Glad I'm not the only pushy one :blush:

Take care hun :hugs:

sammy - CONGRATULATIONS XXXXXXXX that is just brilliant news xxxx :happydance::happydance:

cupcake - hope you got on ok today.xx

i need a bit of advice please. 7 days after my last injection and i know i sound like a broken record. got a BFP this morning, but i tested when i came home from work and it was a BFN. i held my pee for 2 hours and drank at least a pint of water during those two hours, will this have affected it, or is it a true BFN.

maybe if i hold my pee for 4 hours now and don't drink anything, what you think!!
I think AF might come and all the BFP's were the injections.
your advice would be greatly appreciated please xx

hope all the rest of you guys are doing well xx

sammy - CONGRATULATIONS XXXXXXXX that is just brilliant news xxxx :happydance::happydance:

cupcake - hope you got on ok today.xx

i need a bit of advice please. 7 days after my last injection and i know i sound like a broken record. got a BFP this morning, but i tested when i came home from work and it was a BFN. i held my pee for 2 hours and drank at least a pint of water during those two hours, will this have affected it, or is it a true BFN.

maybe if i hold my pee for 4 hours now and don't drink anything, what you think!!
I think AF might come and all the BFP's were the injections.
your advice would be greatly appreciated please xx

hope all the rest of you guys are doing well xx

I have read that you have to abstain from peeing for 4 hours for the concentration to be correct to test... by saying use "first morning urine", well this must be a myth, what happens for example if you do night shifts and dont come in until 4am, does that mean if you get up at 6pm you can use "first morning urine?" No. Its not about testing in the morning as such, you can test anytime as long as long as you have held it in your bladder for a lengthy amount of time. I would do as you would if you were asleep... hold it for at least 4 hours, dont drink anything to dilute the urine down and then test again and you should get a true reading. If you start now you can test and then have a wee before you go to bed! :thumbup: Good luck hun x

thanks xxx ok well i'm nearly one hour done, so three hours to go
if i get a BFP tomorrow it's a true BFP and i've to go to the doctors
today has been the longest day ever, i'm sure tonight will be even longer.
thanks, and again congratulations. xxx

Firstly, I hope you are all well :hugs:

Well not sure if this all means anything, but I had a couple of crampy feelings today, although really nothing to write home about. But when I went to the toilet tonight and I wiped I have a mixture of discharge, vaginal progesterone gel and some very small spots of pink blood. Today is 4dp3dt and I'm REALLY hoping this is implantation bleeding!!! Has anyone else had this and how many days after your collection/transfer. I really dont have many cramps or any other symptoms, which is making me doubt it, so any advice would be useful :wacko:

Firstly, I hope you are all well :hugs:

Well not sure if this all means anything, but I had a couple of crampy feelings today, although really nothing to write home about. But when I went to the toilet tonight and I wiped I have a mixture of discharge, vaginal progesterone gel and some very small spots of pink blood. Today is 4dp3dt and I'm REALLY hoping this is implantation bleeding!!! Has anyone else had this and how many days after your collection/transfer. I really dont have many cramps or any other symptoms, which is making me doubt it, so any advice would be useful :wacko:

Sounds good to me hun!!! I didnt have any implantation bleeding but not everyone has this.... its a good sign though!!! The cramps as well.... fingers crossed and good luck hun. When are you going to test? :hugs:

Hi Everyone

Well they got 16 eggs out of my 18 follicles!! Everyone at hospital were very happy and proud and I felt kind of sorry for the other girl who came out after me who had 10 (which is still good - but everyone was cooing over me having 'done so well'). I just hope they are good quality.

DH said he 'did well' but the quality of 'material' in the room wasn't great! :rofl:

I am feeling crampy but not too bad and have to start taking progesterone gel as of tomorrow. Tomorrow morning we should find out how many fertilised. Weird to think someone is now making our embies!!!

Thanks for all your support everyone. I didn't know I was still at risk of OHSS following EC - I've been instructed to drink heaps and heaps of water to get rid of fluid around ovaries. Is this normal?

Angelcakes - they clinic told me today not to worry about any minor spotting whilst taking gel as it could just be tip of applicator touching uterus and scratching it.

Wow, 16 eggs?! Good job Cupcake Queen!!! :happydance::happydance: Can't wait to hear fertilization report!!!

Hi Everyone

Well they got 16 eggs out of my 18 follicles!! Everyone at hospital were very happy and proud and I felt kind of sorry for the other girl who came out after me who had 10 (which is still good - but everyone was cooing over me having 'done so well'). I just hope they are good quality.

DH said he 'did well' but the quality of 'material' in the room wasn't great! :rofl:

I am feeling crampy but not too bad and have to start taking progesterone gel as of tomorrow. Tomorrow morning we should find out how many fertilised. Weird to think someone is now making our embies!!!

Thanks for all your support everyone. I didn't know I was still at risk of OHSS following EC - I've been instructed to drink heaps and heaps of water to get rid of fluid around ovaries. Is this normal?

Angelcakes - they clinic told me today not to worry about any minor spotting whilst taking gel as it could just be tip of applicator touching uterus and scratching it.

congrats hun! Yes, please drink lots of water and rest - good luck hun!! If you feel very bloated in a few days call docs... xxxx:kiss::hugs:

Hi Angelcakes

I had implantation bleeding with my first cycle. It happened 8dp3dt. Fingers crossed for you...

Cupcake Queen ... congrats on a bumper harvest. My first cycle I collected 11 eggs and had no problems after EC. My second cycle I collected 15 eggs and was sore and bloated for about a week after EC. Fingers crossed you'll be okay. Just get plenty of rest and drink plenty of water. Can't wait to hear your fert report...

Well done cupcake - brilliant news :happydance::happydance::happydance: - cant wait to hear fert. report.

Bx x x

Thanks Everyone - 16 eggies is definitely a good number to start with!

Well done Cupcake, thats a fantastic number, looking forward to hearing fertilsation report! Hope bloating goes fairly soon.

Angelcakes - could well be a sign, hope you feeling ok in 2ww, trying not to think how i will feel at that stage.

Hi Everyone

Absolutely excellent... well done you! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Great number to start with, we had 6 but then 4 of them made it to top class Grade A so i cant complain!

Looking forward to tomorrow for the fertility report. My hospital wouldnt tell me... i was not happy about that, its not fair! I had to wait until ET.

Can I ask a question? You know you mentioned the Progesterone Gel... is this in the form of capsules? Its just that I have to take this and it comes in little whiteish rubbery capsules and I never had an applicator with them, I have to insert them with my finger. I just wondered if you have something different to capsules or i should go and beat up the assistant in the chemist for not giving me one! :growlmad:

Hey Sammy

Mine comes as a gel in individual tubes - you just screw cap off and squeeze it out of the tube which is like an applicator. Apparently the 'gel' hardens a little once in so it doesn't come out.

Hi Everyone

16 eggs, thats fab news hun. When are they going to tell you how many fertilised?

Thanks for checking with the clinic, yeh that had also crossed my mind. Although I'm still sticking to my theory that its implantation bleeding :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->