4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Well done Cupcake, thats a fantastic number, looking forward to hearing fertilsation report! Hope bloating goes fairly soon.

Angelcakes - could well be a sign, hope you feeling ok in 2ww, trying not to think how i will feel at that stage.

Oh Brambletess, I remember the 2WW when we were trying to conceive naturally but try multiplying that by at least 100 and your still not there. This is killing me...!!! Well 1 week today and we'll know either way.

Well done Cupcake, thats a fantastic number, looking forward to hearing fertilsation report! Hope bloating goes fairly soon.

Angelcakes - could well be a sign, hope you feeling ok in 2ww, trying not to think how i will feel at that stage.

Oh Brambletess, I remember the 2WW when we were trying to conceive naturally but try multiplying that by at least 100 and your still not there. This is killing me...!!! Well 1 week today and we'll know either way.

Its a killer isnt it? I just tested every day to keep me occupied, saw it BFP and then negative so i knew the drugs were out of my system and then waited and prayed for a BFP, seeing that faint line get stronger makes the waiting less painful! :thumbup:

Sammy - Oh I'm way too scared to do that, just in case it doesnt come back again. Also I had to take a booster HCG jag on Wed night so i'll prob have HCG in system till my test date anyway.

I'm on googling everything to do with IVF pregnancy signs, implantation etc...I really am way too obsessive!!

Sammy - Oh I'm way too scared to do that, just in case it doesnt come back again. Also I had to take a booster HCG jag on Wed night so i'll prob have HCG in system till my test date anyway.

I'm on googling everything to do with IVF pregnancy signs, implantation etc...I really am way too obsessive!!

In that case yes you probably have got the drugs still in your system.. oh well test anyway! :happydance: (lol)

I tested the day after the HCG just to see a BFP. Ha! Now, that's pathetic.

Fertility Report (drum roll.....)
We have 13 embies!!! From the 16 eggs yesterday, 1 wasn't mature so they attempted fertilisation with 15. From those - 13 fertilised!!! :happydance:

So on Monday - it will be Day 3 and we will see how many we have left that can then have the genetic testing/biopsy done.

But so far, so good.........

Awesome news cupcake queen! Now we anxiously await ET!!!! :happydance:

Firstly, I hope you are all well :hugs:

Well not sure if this all means anything, but I had a couple of crampy feelings today, although really nothing to write home about. But when I went to the toilet tonight and I wiped I have a mixture of discharge, vaginal progesterone gel and some very small spots of pink blood. Today is 4dp3dt and I'm REALLY hoping this is implantation bleeding!!! Has anyone else had this and how many days after your collection/transfer. I really dont have many cramps or any other symptoms, which is making me doubt it, so any advice would be useful :wacko:

sounding good hun!! fingers crossed !!:hugs:

Ladies - please send me your updates

https://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1480/1480555ipgpdidffl.gif 4 Leaf Clover IVF & ICSI Buddies

June / July 09 Outcome

Akcher ICSI :yipee::baby::baby: - pregnant with twins
RBaker ICSI :flow::angel:
Mendy ICSI :yipee::baby: - 8 week scan - baby moving all ok!!
Tanya ICSI :yipee::baby: - 7 week scan 14 August - saw HB - all ok!
Beckic IVF :flow::angel:
Ena IVF :flow::angel:
MaryB IVF :flow::angel:

August / September 09 Outcome

Angelcakes - Test date 28 August [-o<

Mrs G - start down regg 10 August

Wrightywhales

Brambletess - start down regg 14 August

Sammy2009 - :yipee:

CupcakeQueen - ET 24 August

Chocci

October / November 09 Outcome

Beckic - start down regg 10 October

Maz

Great news Cupcake ... good luck for Monday.

I tested the day after the HCG just to see a BFP. Ha! Now, that's pathetic.

Vineyard.... yeah well I can relate to that, hey when you have waited for a BFP for SOOOOOOO long, any BFP will do for the moment!! :happydance:

Cupcake.... a fantastic start!!!! Plenty to play around with there hun, it must be a relief for you! I can´t wait until Monday, i think I am nearly as excited as YOU! lol. Don´t worry about ET its a walk in the park, i enjoyed it seeing the little embies on the screen. Its very emotional.

Me? Well I did another HPT today and the line is darker.... its getting darker everyday. I will test tomorrow with an EC and then Monday I will use the last CB Digital as that is my official test date and then book in for a scan.

Yes Sammy it is definitely a relief that we have good number to play with. DH says we have enough now to start our own cricket team :rofl:

I'm quite relaxed surprisingly, given I have been a bit of a nutcase over past 12 months with ttc - but I think I have found my zen-like state, which can only be a good thing for ET.

Am having acupuncture on Mon to prepare for ET and also Weds after ET.

Hope everyone is having a good w/end.

wonderful news cupcake :happydance::happydance::happydance:- got everything crossed for you on monday - are you planning on having two put back?

Bx x x :hugs:

Cupcake - Congrats on the cricket team. Will be rooting for your team on Monday :hugs:

Sammy - Things still seem to be going well hun. Have you to go to the clinic on Monday to make it official?

Well I've not had a great day...have been bubbling all morning...which is soo not like me, but ever since ET I have been really really down and depressed. I can safely say that from 1dpET I've known that this wasnt going to work and its broke my heart all week. DH and I had an argument about it this morn but I just cant snap out of it. And to top it all off I'm out baby shopping this afternoon with my pregnant friend...just what I need.

Anyway, I'm going to sign off for a couple of days (dont want my depression to become contagious) and try and get myself back to normal. Will let you know how Fridays test goes but in the meantime I hope you all stay healthy and happy :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

cupcake - brilliant news xxx

angel cakes - hope you are feeling ok, i really wish there was something i could say to make you feel better, don't worry you will get your BFP, and you could be pregnant it is just too early to tell. hope your having a good weekend.
xx

vineyard- i test after the injetions too, it's nice to see the line. not so nice when it disappears, hopefull yours won't disappear

Cupcake - Congrats on the cricket team. Will be rooting for your team on Monday :hugs:

Sammy - Things still seem to be going well hun. Have you to go to the clinic on Monday to make it official?

Well I've not had a great day...have been bubbling all morning...which is soo not like me, but ever since ET I have been really really down and depressed. I can safely say that from 1dpET I've known that this wasnt going to work and its broke my heart all week. DH and I had an argument about it this morn but I just cant snap out of it. And to top it all off I'm out baby shopping this afternoon with my pregnant friend...just what I need.

Anyway, I'm going to sign off for a couple of days (dont want my depression to become contagious) and try and get myself back to normal. Will let you know how Fridays test goes but in the meantime I hope you all stay healthy and happy :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: hun. It really is a whole mix of emotions going on after ET. Did it work/didn't it? One second I thought it had, and the next I would think it was impossible because I had never gotten pregnant up to this point. But try to take it easy, I know it's easier said than done! And hopefully very soon you will be surprising all of us with your BFP! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Beckic

Having 1 put back as in Australia they only put 1 back if you are under 35. 1 is enough

Hi all,

i have been following this thread for some time now... didnt posted in t because was not sure when i will start my IVF. met FS last week and im starting down regulation in September around 22nd-23rd.. i have went throu all the screening tests and DH is going for SA tommorow to determine if we need ICSI or simple IVF will do.
I wont go into my introduction/ details as it will make a long post.. i have a journal if any one wants to read a bit of background about me,

when i went to see nurses and counseelor last week they told me that it m ight not work first go but then i read stories here about you wonderful girls and for some of you it has worked.. it gave me so much hope..

so ladies is there a spot for one more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->