4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

I need the one tube removed due to an infection that kills eggs/embryos. The other is blocked but they are not sure if it has the infection too or if it is just blocked. If it doesn't have the infection, then they will not remove it. I didn't ask about my ovaries, but since they said I could do ivf after, I'm assuming they can leave the ovary behind - gosh I forgot to ask about that and hormones though - It is so hard to deal with news and ask all the questions. I will be meeting with the surgeon shortly and will get much more information then. Stress.

Welcome Blue12.

I hope you get the support you need here - I know I certainly do.

I am sorry to hear about your situation but have my FX that IVF will work for you.

Try to stay calm and take it easy (Hey I should listen to my own advice!).

LOL... Thank you for the warm welcome Cupcake!

Hi All

Clinic called - 1 embie suitable for transfer so going to give it a go. It has recovered well from genetic biopsy/cell removal and appears to be pushing 'fragments' aside and developing normally.

so FX.

Hi All

Clinic called - 1 embie suitable for transfer so going to give it a go. It has recovered well from genetic biopsy/cell removal and appears to be pushing 'fragments' aside and developing normally.

so FX.

FX!!!

Great news cupcake ... FX your TWW goes by smoothly :wacko: and you get your dream at the end ...

Fingers crossed for you cupcake!

I have one night away from you girls and you give me 3 pages to catch up on!! :kiss:

Welcome blue, sarah and welcome back chocci :flower:

Cupcake, so pleased you had one little survivor. Take good care of yourself and like the others said, sod work you need to do what is best for you and that precious embie right now. :hugs:

As for me, guess what.......STILL dregging!! Quite a lot of bruising recently though, hmm maybe just getting a bit too brutal with myself. Tried injecting into my stomach but couldn't bring myself to do it!! What a wuss!!

Kath xxx

Cupcake - hope you are feeling better and managed to take time off work. OHSS is serious so heed advice of doctors and get bed rest. Hope transfer is goes ok x

Chocci - good luck with your transfer too.

I am not feeling very confident about this cycle. Can't seem to feel motivated at all. Just want it to be over but then that means I will be in 2WW and dreading that too. Then its either shitty news or great news - pregnancy but with that the constant worry of a miscarriage again. I don't know what I want anymore. It feels like my life has been on hold for ever and all I can see stretching in front of me is more crappiness. Sorry for being a depressive cow, ignore me. It just helps me to write down how I feel sometimes.

:hugs: Hope you are having a better day today hun.
When do you have your baseline scan?? xx

Hi Ladies,

Just popping in to spread some good luck to you all... I hope you dont mind!!!

Cupcake - Got my fingers crossed for you! xxxx

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hey girls

Found this on youtube and thought you might like it. I especially like the proverb towards the end.

:flower:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g88EmZ2YWSQ

Good luck Cupcake! FX'd for you!

:hug:

Hey girls

Found this on youtube and thought you might like it. I especially like the proverb towards the end.

:flower:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g88EmZ2YWSQ

Made me cry, in a nice way haha x

Cupcake - so pleased you have one on board thats all you need! now rest up and get yourself well again.

Mrs G - I am still dregging too, its very up and down i find. How are you feeling? when is your baseline scan? I am feeling better today but the clip made me cry again. I stll don't feel very optimistic though and i haven't even really started yet. My baseline scan is the 9th September and I start stimming in a week. My work is so hectic atm don't get any time to think about it, which is good but leaving house at 6.30am and getting home at 7pm. Its a hard gruel. Roll on bank holiday....are you doing anything nice?

Hello :hi: Can I join you?

I'm a complete novice to this whole IVF business. I can't decide if ignorance is bliss or should I do some more research!

I'll try not to bore you with my history, the basics are ... I'm 38 (for a few more weeks!) & DH is 42, we've been married and TTC for a mere 21 months.

We begin the ICSI process on Friday - OMG, that's the day after tomorrow, yikes! :headspin: and from then it's about 5-6 weeks to ET :headspin:

Friday is CD19 visit to the Clinic where I think DH & I learn how to do the injection stuff and I start taking Provera. Then Buserelin injections start on Sunday *gulp*

Good luck to everyone! :dust::dust:

S.
x

P.S. one question I wanted to ask: what is "down regging"?

Tnx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->