4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

P.S. one question I wanted to ask: what is "down regging"?

Tnx

Hey hun, down regging is when they stop your natural cycle with drugs such as syneral. They want to take control of your cycle for the ICSI/IVF. They basically stop you working and put you into temporary menopause (not thats scarey hun its temp haha) Its the dowm regulation stage, hence down regging. If you would like to aks me anything about ICSI then feeel free, i have been trough it myself and am currently going through frozen embryo transfer after our first cycle failed XX Good luck for your cycle hun XX

Oh and please ignore my spelling, i can spell, just cant type haha

I know that feeling. I can't decide if my brain works faster than my fingers can type or my fingers type faster and my brain can't keep up :rofl:

Thanks for the info, good luck for your cycle. :hugs:

I know that feeling. I can't decide if my brain works faster than my fingers can type or my fingers type faster and my brain can't keep up :rofl:

Thanks for the info, good luck for your cycle. :hugs:

I would like to think we have super fast brains which we will pass onto our children haha XX

cupcake - great news about the embie fx. hope the 2ww flies by for you x :hugs:

hope everyone else is doing ok
Sammy - what's happening with you, did you go to the doctors, crazy they want you to wait a few more days. hope you are doing ok xx

Welcome snowdrop.

:wave:

Mrs G - I was told my nurses that when injecting to the stomach - hold some skin between your thumb and forefinger (ie pinch some belly!) and that makes it less painful and easier to inject.

Seemed to work for me.

Keep going hun - not long now.

cupcake - great news about the embie fx. hope the 2ww flies by for you x :hugs:

hope everyone else is doing ok
Sammy - what's happening with you, did you go to the doctors, crazy they want you to wait a few more days. hope you are doing ok xx

Oh they are just ******s, i have about given up with them to be honest they are doing my head in! :growlmad:

Welcome snowdrop.

:wave:

Mrs G - I was told my nurses that when injecting to the stomach - hold some skin between your thumb and forefinger (ie pinch some belly!) and that makes it less painful and easier to inject.

Seemed to work for me.

This is how i was told to do it as well :hugs:

here is the latest .. new ladies welcome.. :flower: please send me your current status, if anyone else need updating please let me know.. good luck ladies!!!:happydance::kiss::hugs:

https://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1480/1480555ipgpdidffl.gif 4 Leaf Clover IVF & ICSI Buddies

June / July 09 Outcome

Akcher ICSI :yipee::baby::baby: - pregnant with twins
RBaker ICSI :flow::angel:
Mendy ICSI :yipee::baby: - 8 week scan - baby moving all ok!!
Tanya ICSI :yipee::baby: - 7 week scan 14 August - saw HB - all ok!
Beckic IVF :flow::angel:
Ena IVF :flow::angel:
MaryB IVF :flow::angel:

August / September 09 Outcome

Angelcakes - Test date 28 August [-o<

Mrs G - start down regg 10 August

Wrightwhales

Brambletess - start down regg 14 August

Sammy2009 - :yipee:

CupcakeQueen - ET 24 August

Chocci - FET ET 1 September

Emerald Sarah - test date 14 September [-o<

October / November 09 Outcome

aneageraussie - start down regg 22nd / 23rd September

Beckic - start down regg 10 October

Maz

Hi Tanya

I 'think' I will be having EC towards the end of November, with outcome mid December ... I will give you a definite date as soon as I know it - which will probably be mid-October.

Hi Tanya

I'm a bit of a newbie to all this and I may understand more tomorrow :shrug:, but I think ....

I start tomorrow (28/8) with ET expected in 5-6 weeks time so I'm guessing I'll know the outcome in October.

Hi everyone

Well DH and I have termed our little embie 'widget'. For those who don't know what that is, it is like a little ball bearing in the bottom of Guiness cans!! It puts air into a can of beer!! :rofl: why have we called it this? It's because DH calls me his whippet - so widget just sort of rhymed.

So it's whippet and the widget!!

Have found out I will be away when my pregnancy blood test is due (7 Sept) so I am going to have to wait until 10th!!

Hi All,

I have been stalking for a while but thought I would stop by and say HI this time :hi:

Quick Back History - I am 25 (tomorrow) and DH is 31 we have been TTC since Sept 2005.I was told about 4 years ago that I had mild PCOS but they have never mentioned that since. DH SA are a little below average. 5 cycles of Clomid, 3 cycles of IUI with Clomid all :bfn:.
DH and I have our IVF consultation on 5th October and I am hoping that I will start D'Regging around 13th October (day 21ish)

So thats me in a nutshell!!

xx

Hey snowdrop and noddysgirl :flower:

Brambletess, I've got a scan on 10th (first one after dregging, so guess this is baseline??) and then start stims on 11th. Have you got ec/et dates yet, I think we'll be in at the same time!!

xxx

Seemed to work for me.

This is how i was told to do it as well :hugs:

I have tried, but I'm too much of a wuss!!! God help me when I get to pregnyl!!!

xx

Mrs G - the injections get easier. xxx
cupcake- how are you doing. that sucks that you will be away and you will have to wait an extra 3 days for blood tests.
Sammy - any symptoms for us xx
hi everyone else xx best of luck nodysgirl.

Tanya you can put me down for IUI starting meds - clomid on or around sept 24th depending on AF! Yippee!!!!!

Hey snowdrop love your name and pick, I ordered a ton of snowdrops for my garden can't wait to plant them!

Cupcake - Its well annoying having to wait so long for bloods, but digital tests are so reliable now you should have a firm result well before then but I know its the bllod test that make its the most real. Hope you are doiing ok.

Mrs G - your blood test and scan the 10th September is to check the down regging has worked. They are looking to see you are switched off so to speak and that your overies are inactive. You will then start stimming the next day and will have your baseline scan on day 8 of stimms which will be the 18th September. Thats how it works at my clinic anyway. I will probably be a week before you but i will be cheering you on whilst in the 2ww. Sorry you have to dreg for so long, i am hating it.

Hi to everyone else and good luck to those starting in the next few weeks.

Welcome Noddysgirl. I have PCOS too and had no luck with Clomid so we opted for ICSI (because of DH's antibody issues). You are very young so you have time up your sleeve.

Gumb69 - yes it sucks I have to wait 3 extra days, but hey - I've waited this long!! I am feeling ok - feeling less bloated so my clothes are fitting me again! And although I am not trying to symptom spot my boobs are sore and look bigger (but that could be all the chocolate I've been eating!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->