4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Hello ladies,

Long time no speak, I hope you are all well. I just wanted to let you know how I got on at the clinic today...well it was a negative pregnancy test. To be honest I've known this really from day one however I took a pregnancy test today, to prepare me prior to going to the clinic, but it didnt help, I was still a wreck.

Our only silver lining is that we have made it to the top of the NHS waiting list and have our appointment on Sept 23rd, so now focusing on round 2.

Tanya/Mendy - How are you both keeping, is the bump starting to show yet?

Sammy - How are you keeping, did you get your :bfp: confirmed with the clinic on Monday?

Cupcake - How is the 2ww going - hang on in there. I'd say through this whole process that was by far the worst part. But you'll get there. :dust:

Brambletess/Mrs G - Hows the down reggin going?

Noddysgirl - Welcome to the thread - I dont know if you remember we were on the same thread last Oct. Good to hear how you are doing although pity its under the same circumstances.

And welcome to all the other newbies...have been out of circulation for about a week and there are loads, too many to mention. So welcome, good luck and I hope we all move to the 1st Tri threads soon :hugs:

Angelcakes - I'm so sorry this wasn't the the cycle for you. I'm glad you don't have to wait long to start your next try. :hugs:

Hi angelcakes

sorry to hear your first cycle didn't work but great news on your NHS slot coming available. I don't know if this has already been mentioned by your FS, but mine advised me to wait at least 3-4 months between egg collections. He said something about the ovaries needing time to recover from the previous aspiration, and too many ECs close together could be detrimental to the treatment - or something or other - too long ago for me to remember now...

what's your appointment on 23rd September for? I have my pre-NHS treatment appointment on 7th September which I think is for blood work, then I have to contact them with my October AF ... fingers crossed it'll be third time lucky!!

Hey angelcakes

Just wanted to say, i felt the same after my BFN BUT you will surprise yourself at how quickly you pick yourself up, runb yourself down and go DING DING next round :) And next time it will be BFP so no point being fed up now is there :) xxx

Hi Angelcakes

I am sorry it did not work this time.. but glad you can focus on round no 2 when u WILL get yoru BFP!

Take care hun and have a lovely weekend
:kiss::hugs:

xxxx

Hi Angelcakes
Sorry to hear about your result - I have my FX crossed for you for the next round and it is good news that they managed to get you in relatively quickly for next appt.

Take care hun and it will all be good - your :bfp: is on its way.!

I am doing ok - thanks for asking - trying to just keep occupied and not get my hopes up too much if you know what I mean.
:hugs:

So sorry about your BFN Angelcakes!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

But like the other ladies said, time to focus on round #2 cause that BFP is just around the corner!

So sorry angelcakes! You know I never realized how long everything takes from downreggin to pregnancy test but it will make your BFP all the more special! Fingers crossed for your second round.

Only 27 more days till I potentially start IUI!!!! The waiting for the appointment is no where near as bad and hard as not knowing if they will start me on clomid right away... it works out perfect with my cycle so keeping my fingers crossed and praying a whole lot!

So sorry to hear you news angelcakes :hugs:

Hello ladies,

Long time no speak, I hope you are all well. I just wanted to let you know how I got on at the clinic today...well it was a negative pregnancy test. To be honest I've known this really from day one however I took a pregnancy test today, to prepare me prior to going to the clinic, but it didnt help, I was still a wreck.

Our only silver lining is that we have made it to the top of the NHS waiting list and have our appointment on Sept 23rd, so now focusing on round 2.

Tanya/Mendy - How are you both keeping, is the bump starting to show yet?

Sammy - How are you keeping, did you get your :bfp: confirmed with the clinic on Monday?

Cupcake - How is the 2ww going - hang on in there. I'd say through this whole process that was by far the worst part. But you'll get there. :dust:

Brambletess/Mrs G - Hows the down reggin going?

Noddysgirl - Welcome to the thread - I dont know if you remember we were on the same thread last Oct. Good to hear how you are doing although pity its under the same circumstances.

And welcome to all the other newbies...have been out of circulation for about a week and there are loads, too many to mention. So welcome, good luck and I hope we all move to the 1st Tri threads soon :hugs:

Hi Angelcakes - i'm really sorry to hear about it not working this time but great news about being top of the NHS list now!! :happydance: It will owrk next time i just know it! Good luck hun!!!

We have to ring the hospital Monday... I suppose they will book us in then but i dont know when for! I will you know as soon as I know something x

My OH (Allan) has asked me to post on here to let you know that he is really sorry for acting like such a prick over the last week. He didnt mean to insult anyone by his stupidity of calling people "check-out girls" and says he has been ignorant and stupid and really sorry. Not disagreeing there then....:nope:

Anyway he would like to apologise to you all and says he was in the wrong and he is just stressed and worried and hates speaking to hospitals about "female vaginal" issues (re: suppositories)

I hope you will accept his apology.... (for being such a COCK!) :hugs::hugs:

My OH (Allan) has asked me to post on here to let you know that he is really sorry for acting like such a prick over the last week. He didnt mean to insult anyone by his stupidity of calling people "check-out girls" and says he has been ignorant and stupid and really sorry. Not disagreeing there then....:nope:

Anyway he would like to apologise to you all and says he was in the wrong and he is just stressed and worried and hates speaking to hospitals about "female vaginal" issues (re: suppositories)

I hope you will accept his apology.... (for being such a COCK!) :hugs::hugs:

How did I miss all this????!!! Men, you gotta love em!!

xx

Oh Sammy, men always have their days. My DH would tell me I needed to listen to the Dr more than whatever I found on the internet. He didn't see the point of me coming home and googling or asking about anything and everything under the sun after an appt with our Dr. They are just simple minded! :rofl: :rofl:

I also wanted to welcome the new ladies and wish them lots of luck! I've been really busy the last few days this week and hadn't been around much. That, plus the headaches I've been having!

:hug: to all!

Awww Sammy - I knew he would come around with his tail between his legs.

Apology accepted by this 'checkout' chick. :rofl:

As much as he doesn't like having to talk about vagina's etc, he's going to have to get used to it with the little one coming along!! (esp if it's a girl :rofl:).

Hello Ladies

OMG how busy is it in here too many pages to read everything

Hello and welcome to every1 new :hug::hugs: xx

Cupcake - congrats with 1 on board get lots of rest :hug::hugs: xx
Good luck to every1 going through your cycles hope your not bruising to much with injections :hug::hugs:

Well im doing ok. the days just seems to be dragging. i will hopefully be have FET in about 3 weeks if AF shows up on time. Been and brought a clearblue ovulation test. cant wait to use it and see that smiley face then it will happen and will be in the 2ww again.

Good luck to every1 hope you get your :bfp: :hugs::hugs:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So sorry Angelcakes, I remember you!! FX for your nxt cycle!!

Hi to everyone else!!

:hug:

wow this is one busy little thread.

We have a confirmed first FS appointment with IVF clinic. 29th October. It's been moved forward which is exciting!

hi Neyney- just realized you are starting from sydney IVF.. im starting from melbourne IVF :)

angelcakes- sorry to hear about the BFN

hope everyone else is doing ok.
26 days till follow up appointment with FS. wonder if he will change direction with my treatment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->