4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Thanks everyone for your well wishes.

Angelcakes - no I have not given into POAS. I will be strong and wait:) And no I am not rubbing in the 35 C temp :rofl: trust me - that sort of heat in winter is not good. I am dreading what summer will be like!!

Snowdrop - hope the tiredness isn't knocking you around too much.

gumb69 - not long till your FS appointment and then at least you will have more information to make a decision on where to go to from here.

Re wait between cycles - for us - we wait 3 weeks then go at it again. The main reason we are doing this is that as of 1 Jan 2010 here in Australia - they will take away the medical rebate for IVF so it will cost $10K a go with little to none back. So if this round wasn't it for us - we are going straight back into it to try get it in before end of the year.

Lots of :hugs: to everyone.

hi everyone

Hope your all ok

Well ive starting having cramps:happydance: which i wouldn't normally be happy about but so looking forward to the :witch: arriving and on time aswell instead of the 14 days late like last month. Then i can phone the hospital to see about my FET im starting to get so excited now. Got my ovulation tests ready cant wait to use them :happydance::happydance: fx the next few weeks go fast

good luck to everyone at what ever stage you are going through :hug::hugs:xxxxxxxxxxx

I was told that sex was okay as soon as the pregnancy test was positive---so 4 weeks. But, we didn't until about 5 or 6 weeks.

After trying for 2 years and having so much sex teh last thing i can be assed doing or thinking about is SEX, i will be happy for a 9 month break!!! haha :rofl:

So sorry cupcake. Is it heavy flow or just light bleeding? I had light bleeding in my 2ww of IVF.....

Awww cupcake noooo!

Are you sure its a proper AF? :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh Cupcake ... I am so sorry.

cupcake - i'm sorry. is she definately here. i hope not and hope it's implantation or something. when is your test date xxxxx :hugs:

Test date is meant to be Monday.

It is just light flow - but the AF cramps are there.

POAS this morning = :bfn:

Will call clinic today and see what I should do.

Cupcake I'm so sorry that it didn't work. :(

Oh, no! So sorry to hear cupcake!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"