4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Hello :hi:

Brambletess: sounds like a good collection of eggs, well done.

Gum 69: We ttc for a year then had all the various tests and then moved straight on to ICSI, same reasons as Mrs G with a poor SA result and age - just clinging on to my last few days of being 38.

Cupcake: I can understand wanting to get straight on with the next round. It's not happened to me but I can imagine wanting to do the same. :hugs:

Lioness: not sure I can really recommend - This is my 2nd day of Puregon, seems OK so far. Good luck with whichever you decide.

Krissi: hope the scan went OK today.

And good luck to everyone else, sorry, I'm running out of steam ...!

I haven't given an update on me recently: Started stimming yesterday and have scans booked for next Monday and Wednesday so they can see how everything is doing. Presumably at that stage, assuming I have lots of nicely developing follicles, they'll then book me in for EC :happydance:

S.
x :hugs:

brambletess 10 wow what a good number cant wait to hear your fertilisation report fx :hug::hugs:xxxx

Well im doing ok getting nervous now. start using OPK on friday cant wait new toy lol. i think i will be having my FET middle to the end of next week. seems to have gone slow till the last few weeks which have just flown by. not long and i will be in 2ww again and maybe for the last time. dont think i will be able to afford to go private so this could be my last chance of getting that :bfp: i want.

hope every1 else is doing well :hug::hugs:xxxxxxxxxxx

Have you thought about egg sharing to cut costs wrighty? Some one mentioned it to me. It may be your chance to have another go if it does come to it (which of course it wont hehe) but you got a high number of eggs didnt you so you would probably do ok with it? Just a thought XX

Have you thought about egg sharing to cut costs wrighty? Some one mentioned it to me. It may be your chance to have another go if it does come to it (which of course it wont hehe) but you got a high number of eggs didnt you so you would probably do ok with it? Just a thought XX

no never really thought of that before. yes i responded well with the ivf and had 21 eggs. i will have to look into it more to see what my options are and what the costs will be thanks for suggesting it chocci xxxx

Brambletess - you got a perfect 10!! Well done! And thanks for the advice- I am a true believer in acupuncture and herbs - have been going now for many months and take my acupuncturists advice. I have been looking after myself - haven't felt like exercising apart from a good walk at lunch time, and could not go near the treadmill right now - am still a bit fragile.

Hope everyone is well.

https://www.carefertility.com/donation-programme-sc3/egg-sharing-sj1/

There is a link for you wrighty XX

Wow....so much going on in here! Just wanted to wish all you ladies currently going through IVF and the ones who are about to start IVF lots of LUCK and :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hoping and praying and keeping everything crossed that you all get your MUCH deserved BFP's! :)

:hug:

Great news Brambles, best of luck for good embies and good luck Wrightwhales.. lots of excitement in here!

Hope everyone is well and cant wait to see those shiny BFPS:happydance:

:kiss::hugs:

I have been TTC 10 years and never thought IVF would be an option as we did not have the money but we have come to the end of the road with out IVF, I have had 3 laps, 1 laparotomy, Ovarian drilling, adhesion dividing, HCG, 10 rounds of Clomid and I guess IVF is the only thing left!!

Baseline scan today and nurse consultation so learn how to inject and get my prescription.

So nervous, been really emotional this morning, it suddenly feels very real

Hey Krissi - good luck with your appt. Sounds like you have been through so much you poor thing - and I hope IVF does the trick for you!!

It took me a little while to get my head around it all when I knew that is the road we had to go down - but once you get into it - it's quite positive and exciting. It definitely feels like you are doing everything you could possibly do to get your :baby:. Keep your eye on the prize hun and we are all here to support you.

OMG! we were nearly on the second page! can't have that!

:kiss:

krissi -you so deserve your BFP, 10 years, here's hoping your first round gets you your BFP

brambletess hope the fert report goes well

hi everyone else, xx you guys are a great support network. fx everyone xx

Welcome krissi! Wow, you have been through so much! Hoping and praying this will be the answer to your long awaited BFP!

Good luck krissi ... I hope you are successful first time round.

Nurses consult and baseline scan yesterday all went well.

Multiple follicles on both ovaries so definately still PCO but they said thats OK, AMH was 217 so very high in the excessive response to treatment category so on very low doses of meds.

Next scan on 29/09 and then start 50U of GnRHa Injections once a day for down reg and then 07/10 start Gonal F (alternating dose 1501u then 75iu). Take GnRHa all the way through for some reason and Gonal F for 2 weeks so 2 lots of jabs a day Oh joy!!.

Scan 12/10, 14/10 and 16/10 with a potential EC w/c 19/10.

OHs SA was not as good as hoped, motility was bad with no Grade As and only 5% Grade Bs and significant levels of immunoglobulin so they have recommended ICSI, which has thrown a spanner in the works as we had not budgeted for it, so may have to not try and let embies go to blasts (if that was even an option).

I am allowed 2 embies transferred if we get to that stage.

Krissi - thats great you have dates now for your ICSI, sorry you have to do ICSI as more expensive but you are guaranteed a much better fertilisation. I think i would have preferred to inject down regging drug as it was a right pain remembering to sniff 5 times a day. Wishing you loads of luck and hope the time passes quickly for you. At least you are on the road now..

AFM, had fert report in. I got 10 eggs at EC, then 7 were mature enough to ICSI and out of those 7, 5 fertilised and they have 4 embryos that are doing well. Two of the embryos stand out so those two are being put back in this afternoon. I am fairly pleased with that and hoping the other 2/3 make it to day three and are good enough to freeze but won't worry if they don't. So by the end of the day i will be PUPO and on the dreaded 2WW, cheering Mrs G and Wrighywales on as they are next in line i believe!!

Cupcake - hope you are feeling ok today hun.

brambletess - good luck with ET i hopefully wont be far behind you start testing friday so should be PUPO by the end of next week cant wait woohoo will have a few days of rest and relaxation after as hubby wont let me do anything lol

hope everyone else is doing well :hug::hugs:xxxxxxxxxx

Oh wow Brambletess - that is an excellent fertilisation report!! Well done!! FX for your embies - I have a good feeling about this!

Good luck on ET, Brambletess!!! FX'd that after PUPO you won't be PO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->