4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Updated - if anyone has any changes please let me know.. if you know your test date, please let me know xx

https://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1480/1480555ipgpdidffl.gif 4 Leaf Clover IVF & ICSI Buddies

June / July 09 Outcome

Akcher ICSI :yipee::baby::baby: - pregnant with twins
RBaker ICSI :flow::angel:
Mendy ICSI :yipee::baby: - 12 week scan - 16 September
Tanya ICSI :yipee::baby: - 12 week scan - 18 September
Beckic IVF :flow::angel:
Ena IVF :flow::angel:
MaryB IVF :flow::angel:

August / September 09 Outcome

Angelcakes - :flow::angel:

Sammy2009 - :yipee::baby: - 8 week scan and all ok!

CupcakeQueen - :flow::angel:

Emerald Sarah - :flow::angel:

Brambletess - EC 16 September PUPO [-o<

Jane1972 - ET 18 September

Mrs G - EC 23 September

Snowdrop - EC 25 September

Wrightwhales - FET 25 September

October / November / December 09 Outcome

Mrs F - started down regg 17 September

aneageraussie - Natural BFP :happydance:

Kelly9 - IUI - starting meds 24 September

CupcakeQueen

Beckic - start down regg 10 October

Krissi - estimated EC 19 October

Noddysgirl - start down regg 23 October

Maz

Chocci - Nov Fresh ICSI

You're a star still doing this for us hun :hugs: I'm gonna wait til I get fert report to update ET date. Am a bit superstitious like that! Will FX pm you tomorrow my update. xx

Is it possible for me to join you guys? I had EC on 14/09/09
IVF with ICSI & PGD

Hi Jane!:flower:

So are you in 2ww? You're quite near to me, which clinic did you go to?

xx[/QUOTE]

Guys, how about you? was it EC for you today?

Guys, how about you? was it EC for you today?

We're at Salisbury. Yep had EC today, 5 good ones and 2 not so mature. Waiting for fert report in the morning.

When are you planning to test?

x

[/QUOTE]

We're at Salisbury. Yep had EC today, 5 good ones and 2 not so mature. Waiting for fert report in the morning.

When are you planning to test?

x[/QUOTE]

Well...Guys gave me a test for Wed 30th...so will probably start POAS Saturday...I know I know:dohh:

Well...Guys gave me a test for Wed 30th...so will probably start POAS Saturday...I know I know:dohh:

LOL! I'll be as bad. My blood test is Friday 9th Oct but am thinking I'll test on the Tuesday. Well that's technically 14dpo....

Not long for you know though hun :happydance:

Hi ladies, may i join you?

started down regs last thurs, waiting for AF to book down reg scan (should see her friday) for next week.

Feeling pretty down today, but hoping things'll pick up

x x x

Thing is I dont think that We are having a blood test, but dont think I have been really clued up on any of it, just taking it 1 day at a time I suppose ,but getting so excited now. Fx for your results tomorrow.

Hi Mrs F and Jane. fx for you guys

Mrs G sounding promising.

Tanya - i think aneageraussie is pregnant. she got her BFP naturally i think!!

started down regs last thurs, waiting for AF to book down reg scan (should see her friday) for next week.

x x x

Welcome hun! I know IVF is a rollercoaster!! Hang in there! It will be worth the ride and we are all here to support you!!

I will update you on our board.

xxx:hugs:

Hi Mrs F and Jane. fx for you guys

Mrs G sounding promising.

Tanya - i think aneageraussie is pregnant. she got her BFP naturally i think!!

wow....... I must check.. thanks

x x x

Glad you found us :flower:

hello ladies

hope your all well

Welcome MrsF and Jane good luck to you both :hug::hugs: xxxx

Mrs G, Brambletess, snowdrop - cant believe how close together we all are hope we all get the :bfp:s we truly deserve

Im starting to get nervous now. my 9 little embies are getting taken out of the big freeze in the morning. wonder how many will make it. hope they are not to fragmented and have a couple for transfer friday. i have a big list of things my hubby has told me im not allowed to do ive even had friends offer to help with things like shopping after the transfer. i think they are gonna wrap me up in cotton wool this time. i wont complain to much though dont mind putting my feet up for a few days lol i will have to enjoy it while it lasts :rofl:

:dust::hug::hugs: xxxxxxxxxx

HI everyone

Just a quickie as I am about to pop off to work but my scan yesterday showed 20 follicles!!! Geez.......10 each side. I'm not 100% happy with this, given last time I had 18 follicles and none of the eggs were of great quality, but doctor seemed to think my 20 follies were good!

Not much I can do about it now - I actually feel fine - I haven't felt much happening downstairs so I actually thought my stims weren't working. If I get a similar result with bad quality eggs this time round we are seriously going to consider going to another clinic, because our current clinic don't seem to be learning from experience!

Have another scan Friday with EC Monday.

Thanks Brambles and Mrs G, I've been on a roller coaster of emotions today I feel especially after all the comments that IUI likely won't work and it's bummed me out and I can even handle IVF if I Have to but the wait list is another 5 months and I am not so sure I can do 5 more months of wanting this and not getting it not to mention that I wouldn't get a BFP for 2 months after that and my cycles are slightly longer then a month. So I am about 7 to 8 months away from what I really want. Life isn't fair guys. I'm a good person so is DH why does this have to happen to us... and if we have to pay up the ass for treatment then there shouldn't be a wait time of that length.

Good luck to all the ladies who are about to do their ET, EC, stims, everything that's going on here in this thread!

Truly hoping and wishing you all get your much deserved BFP's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->