4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Well I am officially down regging, first jab today... if I pluck up the courage to do it! Scan went well ovaries all quiet except for the PCOS, also had a trial embryo transfer and they said cervix central and easy access!! Think thats good, not happy with my blood pressure 137/109 but did tell them I have been up since 4:30 and so nervous so they will redo at a later date.

Start stimms Fri 02/10 all being well and scans 05/10, 07/10 and 09/10 with poss EC 14/10 and ET 19/10.

Good news Krissi! Hope your first jab goes ok - I feel once you do one, the rest are a piece of cake.

I have EC on Monday. Tomorrow is my last day of stims - with trigger tomorrow night. Scan today showed 19 follies.

Great news Krissi and Cupcake:happydance:

So the news from the clinic today is 4 embies made it through the night. The others are all GRADE A!!! so we have 2 frosties and 2 back where they should be.
Keep everything crossed for us girls.[-o<

xx

hello ladies

Mrs G hope ET went well congrats on being PUPO i wont be far behind you lol :dust::hug::hugs:xxxx

Brambletess - thanks hun. i too have a good felling about this time but dont know why lol. hope the last 5 days go quick for you and i so hope you get that :bfp: you deserve :dust::hug::hugs:xxxx

Krissi - Good luck with your 1st injection. after the 1st the rest will be a piece of cake :dust::hug::hugs:xxxx

well im getiing very nervous for tomorrow. cant believe im gonna be PUPO again.
im not going on my own now my friend is coming too which will be good. didnt really like the thought of me going on my own and im hoping hubby will be home by the time i get back from the hospital

hope everyone else is doing ok

:dust::hug::hugs:xxxx

So the news from the clinic today is 4 embies made it through the night. The others are all GRADE A!!! so we have 2 frosties and 2 back where they should be.

xx

Great news hun. You ended up with 4 Grade A´s like me... two put back in and two snow babies!!! What a coincidence! What are you hoping for twins or would prefer just one if you had the option of course?!! lol :hugs:

xx

have everything crossed for you xxxxxxxxxxxx

xx

Great news hun. You ended up with 4 Grade A´s like me... two put back in and two snow babies!!! What a coincidence! What are you hoping for twins or would prefer just one if you had the option of course?!! lol :hugs:

Let's hope it brings me the luck you had hun! I quite fancy the idea of twins, one of each, if I get the choice!!!

Mrs G - great news on the 4 Grade A's :happydance: I have everything crossed for you!

Krissi - Good luck with the first injection, the next couple of weeks will fly by (well, they did for me anyway)

Cupcake - 19 follies sounds fab to me! Enjoy your last day of injections tomorrow.

Wrighty - good luck for tomorrow and good that you'll have some company, I don't think I could go on my own.

I had EC today and they collected 6 eggs, one more than they found in the scan on Wednesday. FX for the report tomorrow morning 8-[

Hope everyone else is doing OK.

:hugs: and :dust: to all xxx

Congrats snowdrop - 6 eggs is a great number ... fingers crossed for a super duper fertilisation rate ...

Kath - that is great news for re: your embies!! Well done hun - you must be stoked.

And good luck Wrighty.......I'm FX for a sticky bean/s !!

I'm still poking around here, still sad but getting better one day at a time. Witch gave me some hellish cramps today at least I think it was witch had to go to urgent care cause I was crying it hurt so bad. But ok now, drugs are working.

So I officially officially belong here now ladies... hopefully will be starting down regging at or near end of nov, still a ways away though, will keep you updated.

I am thinking of having 3 embies at 3 days old put back or 2 blasties for optimal chances but thats still far away to. I just like to have decisions made in advance.

Good luck everyone who is testing or pupo and having collections done.

HI everyone

Does anyone know who wrote in their journal about 2 days ago about their clinic not liking the use of Chinese herbs??? I think it was one of you UK ladies going to the CARE clinic?? Just want to give this info to my acupuncturist......

I have triggered this evening. 36 hours till EC and counting.

HI everyone

Does anyone know who wrote in their journal about 2 days ago about their clinic not liking the use of Chinese herbs??? I think it was one of you UK ladies going to the CARE clinic?? Just want to give this info to my acupuncturist......

I have triggered this evening. 36 hours till EC and counting.

Hun I just replied in the other thread, it was chocci but not sure if here or in her journal x

Thanks Kath - will check it out.

Hope you are taking care hun - PUPO ladies need their rest :)

Thanks Kath - will check it out.

Hope you are taking care hun - PUPO ladies need their rest :)

It was on here hun and it was me. I had read and heard a few times and CARe suggest not to use them. When i looked for the link on CARE though i could only find one from 2005. I think we do need to be careful what we put in our bodies though its just my opinion. I agree with things like accupuncture and believe they truley work although there may also be a sligh placebo affect. With regards to taking something I worry that if they were proven to work they would be licenced treatments in the western world, if you know what i mean. I personally wont take things like that but each to their ownt i suppose. Let me see if i can find the link even though its pretty old.........just a sec

Hey its still a sticky post too on the general forum......

https://www.carefertility.com/ivf/viewtopic.php?t=12853

Hope this helps hun :) I know we all try everything when going through IVF..............i am gonna give up chocolate next time hahaha...........seriously!!! :) xXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->