4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Hey all you lovely ladies approaching 2ww and in 2ww i just want to wish you all the best of luck in getting your BFPs and hopefully when i get back (or if i cant wait i might logon during) from my holiday i will see lots of BFPS to keep all of us ladies who are tryings hopes up and egg us on to continue!! You all deserve it and i will be thinking of you all XXXX

hello ladies

Chocci - enjoy your holiday :hug::hugs: xxxxx

Mrs G - hope your getting lots of rest :dust::hug::hugs: xxxxx

Well im home relaxing now. i have 2 embies back where they belong so im officially PUPO :happydance::happydance::happydance: test date is 10th october but :witch: due on the 6th so just waiting now

hope everyone is well

:dust::hug::hugs: xxxxx

Good luck wrighty and mrs G!
I took my first clomid pill today, even if it doesn't work at least I am tyring something and it will make me O 4 or 5 days sooner which means a 29ish day cycle and less waiting for ICSI treatment! I am feeling more positive about it all as the days go on. I can't wait to be pupo.

Hi Kelly

I'm glad you're starting to feel a bit more positive. For what it's worth - and this is only my opinion - I think you made the right decision in going straight to ICSI. I hope it works for you first time.

:hugs:

Good luck to everyone else currently in the horrendous TWW - hopefully we'll see plenty of :bfp:s very soon.

haha, maz we didn't make the decision the doctor said this is pretty much your only option and gives you the best chance so we said (after upset and such) lets do it.

Chocci - have a great holiday hun :wave: And you can't give up chocolate next cycle- with your name - it just wouldn't work!!!! :rofl:

Kelly - good luck with the Clomid - I tried it for 2 cycles and it made me Mrs Cranky Pants!! I hope it doesn't affect your moods.

Wrighty - good to hear you are taking it easy.

Just a little something from my journal I thought I would post here so you could all have a laugh:

I took my trigger (ovidrel) tonight - 36 hrs to go. Read the little pamphlet that came in the box and found out that it is made with genetically engineered Chinese Hamster Ovary cells!!!! Sheesh!! The lengths we women will go to get our baby. Yesterday I was injecting pregnant women's pee (pregnyl), today it is hamster ovaries (and Chinese ones at that!).

ET tomorrow so FX I'll be joining the girls in the PUPO Gang! :happydance::happydance:

Cupcake, good luck for EC, hope it goes well. I think I'm glad I didn't read what was in my drugs, I don't like the sound of pregnant women's wee or Chinese hamster ovaries :haha:

Chocci, have a great holiday.

And Good Luck to everyone else :dust:

ET tomorrow so FX I'll be joining the girls in the PUPO Gang! :happydance::happydance:

Cupcake, good luck for EC, hope it goes well. I think I'm glad I didn't read what was in my drugs, I don't like the sound of pregnant women's wee or Chinese hamster ovaries :haha:

Chocci, have a great holiday.

And Good Luck to everyone else :dust:

Good luck with ET tomorrow cant wait for you to join the 2ww club

fx we all get our :bfp:s

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

:hug::hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chinese hampster ovaries? This is what I get to look forward to :rofl:

Have a great holiday chocci, I responded in my journal to your post btw.

OMG I can't wait to start treatment already!

hope you are feeling ok Kelly

wrighty and MRs G let's hope the the PUPO stays x Mrs G when is your test date?

snowdrop good luck for tomorrow x

chocci - enjoy your jollyday. i'm not sure did i miss what happend with your FET in SEptember. are you PUPO as well, or did the dreaded Biatch come xx sorry if i missed you post on it.

hi everyone else xxxx

Hi everyone

I'm back from my EC - I got 15 eggs this time. FX for fertilisation.

AF is making her appearance today!!!

:wohoo:

It's still technically spotting, but there is darker colours to the flow mid morning, she should be here with a vengance by tomorrow (fingers crossed) and our cycle can begin!!

https://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee70/blackballoons713/doingthehappydance.gif

Congrats cupcake and neyney! I have decided that waiting sucks.

Thanks girls :)

Now we're officially CD1 - flow has started.

Good luck Ney Ney, its wierd being pleased about AF for a change isn't it!!

Cupcake great news about EC fingers crossed for the fertilisation report x

OK have been injecting down regs since Fri and they are giving me the worst headaches is there any tips from the pros on what I can do to make them less severe seeing as I have to keep this up for another 3 weeks!

Ney Ney - Yay for CD 1!!

Krissi - I would say drink as much water as you can. Growing follies means lots of fluid and so the more you drink water the less chance you have of becoming dehydrated and hence headaches. Electrolyte drinks (gatorade etc) are good too - my clinic encouraged me to drink these drinks.

Hope this helps

:happydance: Ney Ney!

Cupcake - posted in your journal but FX again for the fertilisation report!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->