4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Great news cupcake.:happydance: Keep us posted with fert report hun.

Neyney, YAY for :witch: What is your plan of action now hun??

Krissi, I agree with cupcake's comment about water. Dehydrationis the biggest cause of headaches. I also used one of those menthol sticks you rub on your head.

Kelly :hugs: for waiting.

Gumb my official test date is 9th Oct but not sure I'll make it that far without caving in!!

:kiss: to all

xx

Hi wrighty. Are you going to test early or hang on til official date? I'm thinking of doing a test maybe Wed to see if trigger has gone. Jane and brambletess did one about a week after EC and got neg. At least then WHEN it shows pos we'll know it's for real!!

So are you chilling out? I've just blubbed my way through Dirty Dancing!!

xx

Hi wrighty. Are you going to test early or hang on til official date? I'm thinking of doing a test maybe Wed to see if trigger has gone. Jane and brambletess did one about a week after EC and got neg. At least then WHEN it shows pos we'll know it's for real!!

xx

hi Mrs G

i might test early mines been done on a natural cycle so no drugs in my system AF due 4 days before so if shes a no show for a couple of days i might test on the 8th

yes been chilling out watching dvds lol. hubby well looking after me so enjoying it lol

:dust::hug::hugs:xxxxxxxx

xx

Hi Kath, how you feeling hun? Pregnant i hope! :happydance:

Just a quick update from me. ET today - 2 back on board :happydance::happydance:

The other 2 were not good enough to put on ice so no backups, but hey, it only takes 1!

Can I officially join the PUPO gang?

Anyway it might be early but I'm completely shattered and heading for an early night :sleep:

:hugs: to all.

Just a quick update from me. ET today - 2 back on board :happydance::happydance:

The other 2 were not good enough to put on ice so no backups, but hey, it only takes 1!

Anyway it might be early but I'm completely shattered and heading for an early night :sleep:

congrats on being PUPO welcome to the club lol few of us now :dust::hug::hugs:xxxxxx

Congrats on being PUPO snowdrop ... you won't need any frosties as I'm sure it'll work this time for you...

xx

fingers crossed for all you ladies. xx
hope you all have your feet up and relaxing and taking it easy x

xx

Hi Kath, how you feeling hun? Pregnant i hope! :happydance:

Hi hun, I'm good thanks. Feel really bloated and fat!!! x

YYAAYYY for 2 embies!! Welcome to the PUPO gang!! xx

ET is Saturday Sammy - but not sure what time - will ring clinic today to see.

I still wait, I am not expecting a miracle so I doubt I will get a call to start treatment for this cycle. Hoping for next cycle though!

Yay for the pupo gang!!!! I have some high hopes for you guys.

:hugs: Lots of luck to those waiting procedures and those waiting BT results!!!

Have an IVF appointment tomorrow, start injections. Looking forward to it :)!!!

hi everyone

Brambletess - hope your ok not long now till official test date :dust::hug::hugs:xxxxxxx
Lioness - good luck with appointment tomorrow and good luck with your cycle :dust::hug::hugs:xxxxxxx
Neyney - good luck with your cycle :dust::hug::hugs:xxxxxxx
Mrs G & Snowdrop - hope your both getting lots of rest :dust::hug::hugs:xxxxxxx

hope everyone else is doing ok

Well im doing ok. not been doing much at all cos hubby wont let me. Been feeling a little crampy since yesterday hope its a good sign but other than that i dont feel any different. ive never really symptom spotted ladies so what should i be looking for?

:dust::hug::hugs:xxxxxxx

Got bleed today after stopping the 2 week course of the pill so strt stimming on Fri evening!!

Headaches are improving but have to say won't be sorry when i can stop these injections, roll on 14th Oct!!

Oh wow Lioness! That is great news you start tomorrow - good luck hun! If you have any questions let me know. Once you get the hang of it, it's all good.

Brambletess - how are you going?

Wrighty - take your DH's advice and take it easy. As for symptoms - for both pregnancies I had incredibly sore boobs and also craving for salty food which is odd as I have a sweet tooth.

Kelly I do hope you get a call this cycle!!

As for me - fertilisation report is in - we have 11 embies at the moment. Of the 15 eggs they harvested, 12 were mature and of those, 11 fertilised. I do not have my hopes up as this is the number we got last time and then all eggs were fragmented and we pretty much lost the lot except for 1 that got put back. Speaking of the one that was put back - I asked lab today for the sex of the embie (as we had genetic testing done) and it was a boy :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->