4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Latest update! Good luck to all the PUPO ladies!!! :kiss:

https://dl5.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1480/1480555ipgpdidffl.gif 4 Leaf Clover IVF & ICSI Buddies

June / July 09 Outcome

Akcher ICSI :yipee::baby::baby: - pregnant with twins
RBaker ICSI :flow::angel:
Mendy ICSI :yipee::baby: - 12 week scan - 16 September
Tanya ICSI :yipee::baby: - 12 week scan - 18 September
Beckic IVF :flow::angel:
Ena IVF :flow::angel:
MaryB IVF :flow::angel:

August / September 09 Outcome

Angelcakes - :flow::angel:

Sammy2009 - :yipee::baby: - 8 week scan and all ok!

CupcakeQueen - :flow::angel:

Emerald Sarah - :flow::angel:

Brambletess - EC 16 September PUPO [-o<

Jane1972 - ET 18 September PUPO [-o<

Mrs G - ET 25 September PUPO [-o<

Snowdrop - ET 28 September PUPO [-o<

Wrightwhales - FET 26 September PUPO [-o< Test date 10 Oct

October / November / December 09 Outcome

Mrs F - started down regg 17 September

aneageraussie - Natural BFP :happydance:

Kelly9

CupcakeQueen - EC 28 September

Beckic - start down regg 10 October

Krissi - estimated EC 19 October

Noddysgirl - start down regg 23 October

Maz

Chocci - Nov Fresh ICSI

Oh wow Lioness! That is great news you start tomorrow - good luck hun! If you have any questions let me know. Once you get the hang of it, it's all good.

Brambletess - how are you going?

Wrighty - take your DH's advice and take it easy. As for symptoms - for both pregnancies I had incredibly sore boobs and also craving for salty food which is odd as I have a sweet tooth.

Kelly I do hope you get a call this cycle!!

As for me - fertilisation report is in - we have 11 embies at the moment. Of the 15 eggs they harvested, 12 were mature and of those, 11 fertilised. I do not have my hopes up as this is the number we got last time and then all eggs were fragmented and we pretty much lost the lot except for 1 that got put back. Speaking of the one that was put back - I asked lab today for the sex of the embie (as we had genetic testing done) and it was a boy :(

congrats for a great ferilisation report 11 is brill :dust::hug::hugs:xxxxxxx

Good luck Cupcake, sure it will be fine xxx

All will be fine xx

i've my fx for all you lovely ladies x

Yes let us know cupcake! I hope you get lots of good ones!

Still no call but not expecting it this cycle. Maybe the next. I can't wait!

Hi guys just a quick note from me to say it was a BFN for me, very sad about it but coping ok. I still have another funded go which will probably be Dec/Jan.

Cupcake - fantastic news, really hope the fertalisation report comes back better this time

Wrightwales - hope 2ww is going ok.

Aw Brambletess - so sorry to hear about your BFN - hope you and DH are doing ok.

Thinking of you :hugs:

Just an update....todays IVF appointment went very well, very informative :)

Here's my upcoming dates:
Start Synarel today - 30 Sept
Start Gonal F or Purgeon (Stims) - 8th Oct
Blood Test - 14th Oct
Ultrasound - 17th Oct
Ovidrel trigger shot - 17th or 18th Oct (Approx)
E/C - 19 - 23rd Oct (Approx)
E/T - 2 to 5 days after EC.

DH and I are very excited!!!

Oooooo!! You are only 4 days behind my schedule we are pretty much IVF cycle buddies!!

Glad it went well hun xx

Krissi...thats cool. Are you on the synarel at the moment? How are you going? FX it will only take one cycle to achieve our BFP !!!!!!!!

I am on Burselin injections as they said more effective and cheaper (like £200 cheaper!!)

Then I start Gonal F on Fri. Injections not pleasent but not as bad as you think.

How exciting...looking forward to hearing how you go on Friday with Gonal F. Injections dont worry me too much, we are just so happy to be getting closer to our dream! Its great to have a cycle buddy...we can check in on how each other is going! :)

Brambletess - so sorry to hear it wasn't good news, hope you're OK :hugs:

Krissi and Lioness - good to hear all is progressing and you have a schedule - good luck!

Nothing really to report from me, just that this has got to be the longest 2WW ever and I'm not even half way through!

:hugs: to everyone.

snowdrop....sorry to hear you are in the dreaded 2ww...chin-up...and I hope you can find something to distract yourself with to make it go faster :)

Hi guys just a quick note from me to say it was a BFN for me, very sad about it but coping ok. I still have another funded go which will probably be Dec/Jan.

Cupcake - fantastic news, really hope the fertalisation report comes back better this time

Wrightwales - hope 2ww is going ok.

so sorry brambletess thinking of you :hug::hugs:xxxxxxxxx

my 2ww is going very slow feeling a bit down today. had a vivid dream i was pregnant and then woke up sweating. still feeling crampy but they are starting to feel more like AF is on her way:sad1:

Mrs G and Snowdrop hope your both doing ok

hope every1 else is ok :hugs::hug:xxxxxxx

Brambletess - so sorry to hear it wasn't good news, hope you're OK :hugs:

Krissi and Lioness - good to hear all is progressing and you have a schedule - good luck!

Nothing really to report from me, just that this has got to be the longest 2WW ever and I'm not even half way through!

:hugs: to everyone.

i agree with you snowdrop going really really slow for me too

and to top it off i feel like s**t got a cold and headache

Welcome Lioness!! All the best with your cycle!!

So sorry brambles.. big hugs.. :hugs::hugs::hugs: your dream will come true :hugs::hugs:

Hi everyone else :flower: hope u r all well

xxxx:kiss::hugs:

wrightywales - sorry :hugs:

lioness - best of luck

Snowdrop/cupcake/mrs g/chocci/krissi x best of luck

kelly - hope you get the phone call soon

only a few more days till ovulation for me :happydance::happydance: shame i'm going away in the middle of it. hopefully :sex: on days previous will have me covered. (8,9,10,12,13,) going away on cd13 in afternoon and back on cd15. reckon i'll ovulate on cd 14.
wonder if should just :sex:every day between now and friday. or do i skip tonight. :dohh::wacko:(cd11)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->