4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Sorry Brambletess! I hope it works out for you next time!

I didn't get a call this cycle so I am out. Will have to wait and report period for next cycle but should be O'ing sooner then usual as I took clomid this month, last pill today so should O in the next 5 to 9 days. Bring on the witch I wanna call in again!

If I can't manage the injections on my own which I am sure I can I at least have a whole school of nursing students eager to help! :rofl: They'll all be chasing me down the hall wanting to poke me!

hello ladies

Kelly - Sorry your not starting this month. Good luck for next month. once you've done your first injection the rest will be a piece of cake. I had a practice go in the hospital with the nurse showing me how to do it

I'm feeling a bit better now my headache has gone and the cramps seem to have calmed down now as well. Still feel crappy with the cold but can handle that on its own. I have been tucked up in bed all day with hubby supplying me with hot chocolate and hot water bottles so cant really complain to much.

:dust::hug::hugs:

I hope DH takes care of me like that when I go through this. Although I will be in class so I can't be to inactive. If I don't get in next cycle then most of my meds and procedures will be in dec when I am out of class which would be nice, it means waiting an extra month which I would rather not do but if I Have to I wouldn't complain for that reason. 2 more months to go how will I make it? Unless a miracle happens that is.

Sorry it didn't work out for you brambletess. Take plenty of time to recover mentally and physically from this cycle, and i'm sure next time will be better for you.

SD - this TWW is the worst in the world - far worse than any other you'll ever have been through. Hopefully you'll get a great outcome at the end of it. Are you going to POAS early?

Tess honey I'm so sorry to hear about your BFN :hugs: :hug: :hugs: Thinking of you guys xoxoxox.

Wales - lots of luck hun, I bet the TWW is driving you nuts!! Have everything crossed for you xoxox

Lots of luck everyone...

hello ladies

Kelly - Sorry your not starting this month. Good luck for next month. once you've done your first injection the rest will be a piece of cake. I had a practice go in the hospital with the nurse showing me how to do it

I'm feeling a bit better now my headache has gone and the cramps seem to have calmed down now as well. Still feel crappy with the cold but can handle that on its own. I have been tucked up in bed all day with hubby supplying me with hot chocolate and hot water bottles so cant really complain to much.

Wrighty - Good to hear DH is looking after you and you are feeling better. My clinic advised no hot showers/baths/water bottles during 2ww? Did your clinic say anything about this?

Ladies

Ok - I have an update on where our embies are at.

So we had 11 that fertilised and now:

* 4 are looking good and are 6-10 cells and suitable for biopsy for genetic test. Only minor fragmentation.

* 2 have more significant fragmentation but are still 6-10 cells and suitable for biopsy, so we are going to give them a go.

* 3 are only at 4 cell stage, so we are not going to biopsy those, but keep growing them to see if any of them make it to Day 5.

*2 stopped at 1-2 cell growth.

So overall good news - because we have less fragmentation than last time and of those that are fragmented, they still may be ok.

ET Saturday.

We get update tomorrow on biopsy results and which ones are still going.

So FX!!

Great news cupcake!! Keeping everything crossed for Saturday for you hun. :hugs:

My clinic also warned about raising body temp. No saunas, hot baths or water bottles.

I tested again this morning to see the departure of HCG and there is still a really really faint line but much lighter than yesterday. Today is 8dpo and I feel absolutely nothing! Not sure if to test again tomorrow to check on trigger or to leave it. Also can't decide when to start testing "for real". Have never made it past 13dpo before without :witch: arriving.

:hugs: and :dust: to all xxx

SD - this TWW is the worst in the world - far worse than any other you'll ever have been through. Hopefully you'll get a great outcome at the end of it. Are you going to POAS early?

Maz - Undecided really. Sometimes I think I will and then I think I'll wait and then I think I will, and then I think I'll wait :dohh:. But I'm going to stock up just in case I develop a POAS addiction :haha:

Cupcake - I've posted in your journal but just wanted to repeat - :thumbup:for the good news and FX that it continues with tomorrow's update :hugs:

:hugs: to my PUPO buddies and to everyone else :hugs:

hello ladies

Wrighty - Good to hear DH is looking after you and you are feeling better. My clinic advised no hot showers/baths/water bottles during 2ww? Did your clinic say anything about this?

no they didnt but didnt have it down there had on the back of my neck hope thats ok but never really used it long had a visitor and it went cold

Oh god, am sure that's fine hun!! I was just told not to have it on tummy.

How's your 2ww? Are you symptom spotting??

x

I know, I'm the same! I'm pretty sure the trigger has all gone now, I tested this morning and the line was barely visable. Just need to keep myself from testing again tomorrow now...!!

x

I know, I'm the same! I'm pretty sure the trigger has all gone now, I tested this morning and the line was barely visable. Just need to keep myself from testing again tomorrow now...!!

x

ive not had the urge to test yet will do soon though :rofl:

hi ladies,

brambletess, so sorry for you news hun, thinking of you x x x x

hope everyone else is ok and getting through the stage you're at ok x x x x x (sorry, my memory is crap at the minute, nurse assured me today i'm not going crazy and it will come back, lol...)

well, had down reg scan today and ovaries have stopped, so i officially started stimms today! Not sure about anyone else, but when i got my drugs, i looked at all the needles, and man, there were some big ass ones....spent all last night worried about using them today, and when i got there for my second lot of injection training, to my relief, the big ass needles are for mixing......phew.....and thank the lord.....

so, scans booked for next tues and thurs, so fx'd the follies will produce some good quality eggs.

lots of love and thoughts ladies x x x

x

I hope the test is negative tomorrow so we can get a nice juicy positive in a couple of days.... as soon as you know that trigger shot is out of your system its all systems GO!!!!!! I cant wait to hear your daily reports.... :happydance:

hi ladies,

brambletess, so sorry for you news hun, thinking of you x x x x

hope everyone else is ok and getting through the stage you're at ok x x x x x (sorry, my memory is crap at the minute, nurse assured me today i'm not going crazy and it will come back, lol...)

well, had down reg scan today and ovaries have stopped, so i officially started stimms today! Not sure about anyone else, but when i got my drugs, i looked at all the needles, and man, there were some big ass ones....spent all last night worried about using them today, and when i got there for my second lot of injection training, to my relief, the big ass needles are for mixing......phew.....and thank the lord.....

so, scans booked for next tues and thurs, so fx'd the follies will produce some good quality eggs.

lots of love and thoughts ladies x x x

Yay for stimming!! Lots of luck hun xxx

x

I hope the test is negative tomorrow so we can get a nice juicy positive in a couple of days.... as soon as you know that trigger shot is out of your system its all systems GO!!!!!! I cant wait to hear your daily reports.... :happydance:

Thanks hun. Have posted pics in my journal, and yes this is becoming an obsession!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->