4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Afternoon (well it is here in Aussie) ladies, just checking in to see how everyone is doing and wish everyone well.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Mrs F I am only a day behind you, day 4 of stimms for me!

I have my scan on Weds to check how I am doing. Had meltdown on Saturday was a total mess.

Yesterday was better though although felts so bloated I was sure I was going to explode and make a right mess!! Fell better today.

Went to a local dog rescue and there were some pups so I have reserved one, they are only 3 weeks old and they should be ready to introduce to my dog at around the time we get a BFN or BFP, if the result is BFN I am getting the pup if BFP I will not, kind of like compensation if I don't get the result I am hoping for!! They are so cute!!

Kelly - hope your studies are going ok. :book:

Hi Bek :wave: Gorgeous today wasn't it? Let's just pray for :rain:

Krissi - Sorry to hear you are reacting to the stims - they made me a bit moody as well. Just keep an eye on your 'bloating' as you don't want OHSS - drink heaps of fluids and rest if you can hun.

I have some good news - we found out today that one of the little embies that was 'a bit behind' in growth on Day 3, went to blastocyst on Day 6, so it has been frozen!! So we have a little embie on ice!! :happydance: :yipee:

Great news hun, but you will not need that frostie, PMA and all that xxx

Well we had rain and storm here in Sydney this afternoon...was great :). I put the combustion fire on, cooked up a beef stew into a crock pot, and made DH a birthday cake. Only problem is that he is STILL at work and its 8.30pm (he's on-call for work). Good news is that he has been on public holiday rates all day :).

Oh dear, I was hoping stims would be good...tired of being moody or teary :(. How many days into stims did you guys notice side effects? Just so I can plan what I am doing with work!

Good news on your little embie on ice Cupcake :wohoo:

Kelly - hope your studies are going ok. :book:

Hi Bek :wave: Gorgeous today wasn't it? Let's just pray for :rain:

Krissi - Sorry to hear you are reacting to the stims - they made me a bit moody as well. Just keep an eye on your 'bloating' as you don't want OHSS - drink heaps of fluids and rest if you can hun.

I have some good news - we found out today that one of the little embies that was 'a bit behind' in growth on Day 3, went to blastocyst on Day 6, so it has been frozen!! So we have a little embie on ice!! :happydance: :yipee:

:happydance::happydance: Yeah, the happy dance. That is fantastic news honey :happydance::happydance:, although since this one is GONNA stick, you will be able to keep the other on ice for 12mths ready for the next:happydance: there is plenty of PMA in the air tonight babe:happydance:

Aww mrs g! I hope it comes back, when is your beta? or when can you poas?

Kelly, I am so sorry if my comment sounded a bit snotty, I just had the emotional weekend from hell. :hugs:

Blood test is not til Friday but as I was feeling so shit, I gave in and POAS today, figured I couldn't feel any worse right???? Am too scared to say it again, so see my journal....... :wacko:

Hi Mrs F I am only a day behind you, day 4 of stimms for me!

Hi Krissi - IVF buddies methinks!!!! Good luck for your scan on weds, mine's tomorrow and can't wait to ask about taking antibiotics!

hello to everyone else too, another day under our respective belts x x x x

Hello Ladies

hope your all doing well

PMA is back but also the overwhelming urge to test. i know i shouldn't yet as AF due tomorrow but not having any signs that she is on her way. have been having a few pains but no cramps like i normally have before AF no sore boobs either

Mrs G - FX for friday hun hope its confirmed officially :dust::hug::hugs:xxx

Snowdrop - hope your doing ok in the 2ww :dust::hug::hugs:xxx

Cupcake - great news of the snowbaby hun fx you wont need it :dust::hug::hugs:xxx

:dust::hug::hugs:xxx to everyone

Ditto everything Wrighty said, with the one exception that I don't yet have an overwhelming desire to test .... yet!

I had to go a bit awol for a couple of days, the loss of PMA and the pressure really got to me. I didn't have anything to say except negative stuff so I didn't say anything. Back to work today which is a drag, but I think it's been good for me to (try) and concentrate on normal every-day stuff.

Any road up, better PMA today, especially after reading MrsG's news - FX it's a sticky and the right result on Friday. :dust::dust:

Cupcake: fab news about the frostie, :thumbup: but really hope you won't need it for while :hugs:

Wrighty: glad you've got your PMA back, the up days are so much easier than the downs aren't they! I could almost take on the world today!

:hugs: and :dust: to everyone.

S. x :hugs:

I know I'm a bit late with my news but find it hard to believe.:wohoo:
Got my fingers crossed for the rest of you. xxx
:dust::dust::dust:

heya ladies, am a bit worried and was hoping someone could help! like a complete dumbass, i nodded off earlier on the settee, but didnt set my alarm for my stims....didn't mean to nod off, but i'm just so bloody tired all the time :blush::blush:

i took my jab an hour and half past the 24 hour mark (so i injected at 7 instead of 5.30) and now i'm a bit worried. My ovaries are definitely working overtime cos the aches i'm getting are pretty intense....has this happened to anyone else???!!!!!!!

i'm so bloody cross with myself

:hugs:
Sorry Mrs F cant help you i did nasal spray, think it will be ok though. x

I know I'm a bit late with my news but find it hard to believe.:wohoo:
Got my fingers crossed for the rest of you. xxx
:dust::dust::dust:

That's fantastic news! Have been wondering about you!!

xx

Ditto everything Wrighty said, with the one exception that I don't yet have an overwhelming desire to test .... yet!

I had to go a bit awol for a couple of days, the loss of PMA and the pressure really got to me. I didn't have anything to say except negative stuff so I didn't say anything. Back to work today which is a drag, but I think it's been good for me to (try) and concentrate on normal every-day stuff.

Any road up, better PMA today, especially after reading MrsG's news - FX it's a sticky and the right result on Friday. :dust::dust:

Cupcake: fab news about the frostie, :thumbup: but really hope you won't need it for while :hugs:

Wrighty: glad you've got your PMA back, the up days are so much easier than the downs aren't they! I could almost take on the world today!

:hugs: and :dust: to everyone.

S. x :hugs:

yes up days are hell of a lot easier. really hope i dont have any more down days dont think i could handle any more. just gotta fight the urge to :test: just hope :witch: doesnt show up feeling really nervous about that now. i have had time where AF has showed up with no symptoms before hand just hope this isnt 1 of them times.

yes up days are hell of a lot easier. really hope i dont have any more down days dont think i could handle any more. just gotta fight the urge to :test: just hope :witch: doesnt show up feeling really nervous about that now. i have had time where AF has showed up with no symptoms before hand just hope this isnt 1 of them times.

When I spoke to my acupunturist today and told her I thought AF was arriving as usual 12dpo, she said that the prog pessaries will completely mess up "usual" lp and if it's bfn, most people don't get AF until much later.

I know what you mean about the down days hun, I spent pretty much the whole wkend crying!! Lots of :hugs: to you.

xxx

When I spoke to my acupunturist today and told her I thought AF was arriving as usual 12dpo, she said that the prog pessaries will completely mess up "usual" lp and if it's bfn, most people don't get AF until much later.

I know what you mean about the down days hun, I spent pretty much the whole wkend crying!! Lots of :hugs: to you.

xxx

ive had my FET on a natural cycle no drugs for me this time and when i was on the pessaries AF showed up 8 days after transfer 10dpo which was early for me i found the month after was the worst had a 6 week cycle which i guess was just my body trying to get back to normal

ive had my FET on a natural cycle no drugs for me this time and when i was on the pessaries AF showed up 8 days after transfer 10dpo which was early for me i found the month after was the worst had a 6 week cycle which i guess was just my body trying to get back to normal

Got everything crossed for you hun. xxx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->