4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

ive had my FET on a natural cycle no drugs for me this time and when i was on the pessaries AF showed up 8 days after transfer 10dpo which was early for me i found the month after was the worst had a 6 week cycle which i guess was just my body trying to get back to normal

Got everything crossed for you hun. xxx :hugs:

thanks hun. good luck with beta friday :hug::hugs:xxxxxxxxx

how are you all doing
wrighty wales - fx for this cycle only 4 more sleeps till you officially get your BFP x

Yay Mrs G!!!!!! You give me hope as a future ICSI client.

Cupcake that is awesome about your embie but I hope you will need it for your second baby.

Can anyone tell me how to get the siggy for the group on my siggy? Can you message me the code? I am horrible at this kind of stuff.

Yay Mrs G!!!!!! You give me hope as a future ICSI client.

Cupcake that is awesome about your embie but I hope you will need it for your second baby.

Can anyone tell me how to get the siggy for the group on my siggy? Can you message me the code? I am horrible at this kind of stuff.

sent it to your profile ok

Just a quick update - cut from my journal!

Well after all the excitement, my appointment was a bit of an anti climax I'm afraid. So much for expecting the treatment to start as soon as possible. Turns out theres a waiting list for treatment and I have to wait until CD21 of December cycle before I start DRergging which falls around 2nd January 2010! So I guess I will be waiting a bit longer.
Other than that it all went well. Just got to wait til December 12th to get the drugs and book in for scans etc.

Fingers crossed this is it Mrs G, about time some good news started poring in to our little group again, hopefully you have opened the flood gates for us all!!

Mrs F IVF buddies it is! Good luck today. I wouldn't worry to much about the jab being a bit late xx

Just a quick one to say hi to everyone and hope everyone is doing well.......hang in there everyone!!

Well my AF started yesterday so I got speaking to the nurses in the hospital today. I should be starting to down reg on 25/10. I say should, because we've requested to have ICSI instead of standard IVF as our last two cycles have had really poor fertilisation rates. It's down to my consultant to make the final decision, so I'm going to try and get hold of him at his private clinic. Can't remember what days he works there so I'm going to phone this afternoon. Witch is really punishing me this month, but hopefully she'll only have one more visit and then it's adios slagbag!!

Hi ladies.. its getting HOT HOT HOT in here!!!!! Just wanted to wish u all loads of luck for those styring of BFPs!!!!!!! woohoo!!!!

:hugs::hugs::kiss:

hello ladies

hope your all doing well

No sign of the :witch: I will be 14dpo tomorrow so if no show in the morning i might test. wanted to do it so badly this morning but fought the urge. just want to know now. The waiting really is starting to do my head in driving me :loopy:

:dust::hug::hugs: to you all xxxxxxxx

Good luck wrighty ... i must say, your willpower is greater than mine. On both my previous cycles, I was testing from 9DPEC. Not sure what i'll do this time round...

heya ladies, hope all is well! this thread moves so fast!!! Maz, i've followed your journey for a long while, i hope this is the last of the old slagbag for you x x x x x

krissi, thanks for the thoughts x x x

PUPO ladies, i hope you're keeping rested x x x

well, had my day 6 stim scan today - 2x9mm follies (one on each side) and about 4 on each that are smaller (i think about 5mm, i cant remember). was due to have next scan on thursday, but they're pushing it back to friday. I'm abit worried as i get the impression from the nurse that i'm underdeveloped, and i'm still spotting - i never spot this far after AF :(

hopefully friday will bring better news and refuel my optimism.

Have a chilled one ladies, will call in tomorrow x x x x x x

hello ladies

hope your all doing well

No sign of the :witch: I will be 14dpo tomorrow so if no show in the morning i might test. wanted to do it so badly this morning but fought the urge. just want to know now. The waiting really is starting to do my head in driving me :loopy:

You're a better woman that me hun! You should see the contents of my bathroom bin!! You've gotta test tomrrow, you'll be offically late then!
Big FX
xx

Belated CONGRATS Jane1972!

Good luck Mrs G and wrightywales. I hope to hear wonderful news from you guys soon.

:dust: to all the ladies on their cycle. Hope lots of eggs are growing!

well that settles it i'm going to test in the morning :rofl:

praying for a :bfp:

Good luck Wrighty ... I'll be keeping my fingers crossed .

Good luck testing Wrighty! I won't be able to sneak on t'internet until tomorrow afternoon but I'll have fingers crossed and be thinking of you. :hugs:

Hope everyone else is well :hugs:

Nothing much to report with me - I've had cramps on and off all day but no idea if that's good or bad, I guess it could be either :shrug: but I'm trying to stay positive.

wrightywales - best of luck tomorrow. i'll be thinking of you xx

hello ladies

hope your all doing well

Praying you get your BFP :happydance:

Good luck for tomorrow Wrighty will have my Fx for you. Think you are amazing to wait till dpo14, maxium respect.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->