4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Thats great news hun really pleased for you, thank god for your FS xx

Well, had my u/s scan today. What a day...absolutely exhausted! Had 11 follies on the left and about 5 on the right...was looking good! Afterward a nurse called me in and pulled the rug out from under my feet and recommended we cancel the cycle and not go ahead, I was in shock. She was cold and clinical about it too, no compassion or support there! And it was like she expected us to decide what we were doing almost straight away....I couldn't think, I was trying to process what this meant for us and whether or not we could salvage things, etc. DH and I went outside to talk while she rang our FS who recommended we go ahead and take bloods and see where the levels are at. In the afternoon she rang us and we went in and she was a totally different woman in that she was happy and supportive. Levels were good so we are now going ahead. Looks like EC is on Thursday. Praying everything works out well, please please please.

With that many follies why on earth would they even suggest cancelling hun? What was her reasons? Glad you are going ahead now though! xx

Yes, thank God for him, I trust his judgement over anyone else's...especially over the uncompassionate nurse! But I am still praying that they develop well enough by then and are mature enough to fertilise...we're not totally out of the woods yet, FX everything goes ok.

The largest follies were 14 or 15 mm, and the rest were about 11 and 12mm I think (I was in so much shock my brain shut down). Because the Drs are all going to be away next week at a conference, I have to be ready by this Thursday as there are no Drs around after that to do the EC. If the bloods didnt show responsiveness, then it would have been cancelled due to their size. They said the follies normally grow at 2mm a day (approx)...so FX they grow and grow and grow by Thursday. My FS wants it to go ahead.

Hey Lioness
Gosh! What a drama. But glad it all worked out. FS is right that they do grow 2 mm a day, so by Thurs you should have some good sized ones there! Keep strong, you are nearly there.

:hugs:

hiya sorry i've to ask this question, i'm sure i ask it every month.
currently pk+16. pregynl injections 4000iu on pk+3,5,7,9.
had some spotting yesterday (after bm) :blush:loads of brown mucus yesterday.:blush: just light brown today.
tomorrow is my true test date. but i cheated and tested yesterday and today.of course i got a bfp using the cbdigi it said 1-2 weeks pg. i know that the pregynl is still in my system. i am just so worried about tomorrow i want it to be tomorrow so i can pee on a stick. i know they say to wait until pk+17 as the pregynl should be out of my system.
do you think today is a false positive, would it still be in my system on pk+16
today is dragging. i keep running to the loo expecting to see the gush.i thought for def AF was here, i even posted in my journal that she was.
i know the cb can pick up as low as 25hcg.i tried to buy a pg test that isn't one that you can test early with, but no chemists stock them.
there is seriously a market for pg tests that you can't test early with.
what you think. you think tom i'll get BFN and that today is just last of pregynl:cry:

Hi hun. Not sure how this equates with your dates but I tested 9 days after taking pregnyl and there was a good line, the next day if was really faint and then 11 days after trigger it was gone. This was on a "normal" test not a digi so I could see the strength of the line.

FX xx

Evening ladies!

kelly - from my understanding the blasties are more hardy to the freezing and thawing process than the embies hun, i'm sure thats what the nurse said (mind you, i had just come round from the sedation....)

lioness - sounds like you had a really emotional time hun, :hugs: thank god it's back on track x x x

heya krissi :hugs: how you feelin hun? x x x

well, ET tomorrow, i'm sat here drinking my camomile tea and trying to visualise the lil blastie sticking.....

when i next log back on i'll be in the PUPO club, laying horizontal in my bed of course! where i intend to stay until friday morning may i add.......lol

TTFN ladies :thumbup:

So exciting hun, got everything crossed for you xx

Good luck mrs F!

I am pissed off right now from crappy midterm I just wrote, going to sleep it off before I cry. Everything school and baby related is getting to me today.

Lots of luck ladies!! Lioness - glad things are going ahead :hugs:

:yipee:
As for me, BT today to check levels - Lucrin injections starting tomorrow (hopefully)
Got our two cooler bags full of meds in the fridge ready to roll!!!

Wishing you all the best MrsF with ET tomorrow...how exciting :). Cant wait to hear how things go.

NeyNey....how exciting also, its feels even more real when you are given your lovely cooler bag of drugs!!! Will be popping in to see how things go tomorrow for you.

Kelly9, sounds like you've had a pretty stressful day today. I hope you feel better after the sleep.

Best wishes to everyone else who are at different stages of their journey.

:wohoo:
We are all systems go for tomorrow!!! Results are fine.....Jabbing starts tomorrow

:wohoo:

Good luck NeyNey - I hope this is it for you...

Good luck NeyNey - FX for you

MrsF: hope ET went well today.

:hugs: and :dust: to everyone.

Good luck neyney! Have fun poking yourself.

Mrs F eagerly awaiting your report!

OK ladies, blasto's on board, full steam ahead with :dust:

ET went really well today, saw the lil blasto on the TV which was ace!!! when i figure out how to, i'll post a piccy! they're gonna ring me tomorrow to let me know how many are going for the deep freeze.

ended up on another drip today, bp dropped too low after sedation again....didnt utter too much crap today whilst under, but i did ask the same male nurse in recovery as i came round how to get all the pessary gunk out of my doo-dah....:blush:

testing date is nov 2nd, but i'm sure i'll test early :blush: no earlier than the 31st oct though...

thankyou for you thoughts ladies, hope you guys are ok?

very sleepy, so i'm gonna let my bloated ass hit the hay

ttfn x x x

Great news MrsF, wishing you lots of sticky dust :dust:. Wont be long before I'm there with you :wohoo:

Glad ET went well, MrsF! LOTS and LOTS of sticky :dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->