4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

MrsF - Woohoo!!!! Stick little bubbas stick!!! :wohoo:

Lioness - Lots of luck hun, hope everything goes well with the EC :hug:

Had my first jab this morning, not as bad as I thought....lol, going to feel like a pin cushion by the end though I'm sure....Yay though for getting underway :yipee:

Congrats on being PUPO Mrs F.

NeyNey glad all went well with jabs.

Lioness are you still on for EC tomorrow, if so good luck hun xx

I have put a post in LTTC re AF after an abandoned cycle if anyone could have a look and adcvise I would be really grateful xx

Thanks Krissi, yes...tomorrow is THE day...EC day, FX it all goes ok.

thanks for the :dust: ladies

slept v well last night, andd today's plan is to find ways to reduce progesterone bloat, it's so uncomfortable :growlmad:

good luck with your EC tomorrow lioness, i'm looking foward to hearing how many eggies you've been cultivating!

happy-start-of-ivf-day neyney!!!!!!

ttfn x x x

lioness.....shit, lol!

gives me an uncomfy feeling in my lower abdomen once i put it in place, it's made me put on weight, as well as bloat, and like Mrs G said, i just cant feel clean. it's made me quite irritable too.....

I dont want others outside this thread to read this and think 'shush lady, it's gonna give you your bfp' as i know it's the only option for me - i am grateful to have this chance, please dont get me wrong!!!!

lioness, i'm so excited for you!!!! what time's your ec? x

Its good that you're honest and I like that, its what we are hear for...to be honest and support each other. I want to hear from experiences like yours so I know what I may be in for. It certainly doesn't mean that you are not appreciative...as I know you are and I know I will be too. Feel free to PM me if you want :). Hang in there...we can get irritable together soon :hugs:

EC is 1030 tomorrow morning. Nil by mouth after midnight tonight :)

Yay! someone to be a grumbling old fart with!!!!!! :friends:

clinic have just rung to say they have frozen 2 blasto's this morning. i know i should be happy with that, but i feel a bit :cry: i know i'm lucky to have them as i know some ladies dont get any to freeze, but i was really hoping for a couple more. DH and i agreed that once we were done adding to our family, we would donate the rest, but now we cant.

god, i sound like a spoilt brat, i really dont want to come across that way. i hope it's just the sedation and hormones making me feel weepy

MrsF...you definitely don't sound unappreciative, its how you feel and there is nothing wrong with that! Excellent someone I can be a grumblebum with also :friends:. Somedays I cant help being grumbly.

Mrs F sending you loads of baby dust :happydance:

Lioness good lick for tomorrow hun, sorry I haven't been on much, just realy busy. Sending you all good vibes babe :hugs:

Well I had a scan today and all looked great so I had my first injection, I couldn't do it myself, I had to get the nurse to do it. So tomorrow I am going to have to do it myself :dohh:

NeyNey seems we are going down this path at the same time, both having our first jabs today. My FS is looking at EC on the 2nd Nov. I have a blood test this saturday and another scan next wednesday, so FX ladies.

Wishing everyone all the very best :hugs::hugs:

heya bek, :thumbup: i have every confidence you'l be injecting with your eyes closed in no time! is this the start of your stimm? x x x

Hey Bek, it is just getting over that psychological barrier of putting a needle into your body...once you commit to it going in, it gets easier. Just sit down, pinch the natural body/tummy roll, commit to it going in and keep going. Just dont do what I did and get it in and then find out you hadn't loaded the drug and having to re-do it a second time :rofl:. I'll chat to you soon girl.....am about to go to bed, talk tomorrow - goodnight xo

heya bek, :thumbup: i have every confidence you'l be injecting with your eyes closed in no time! is this the start of your stimm? x x x

Yeap it is the start. I am excited and nervous.

Well you will all be pleased to know I DID IT:happydance:, I gave myself the Jab:happydance:, I lined it up, closed my eyes and BINGO, didn't even hurt.
Thank goodness that is behind me (for today lol)

Thinking of you Lioness, I am sure all will go great :hugs::hugs:

Lioness - hope it all went well with EC today.

Bek - GOOD GIRL!! V.proud of you!! Hope it's all going well and you and the boys are doing ok.

well done bek! first one is always the hardest, all down hill from here hun!!!!

Lioness - eagerly awaiting update cherub, hope you're ok, thinking of you x x x x

well done bek! first one is always the hardest, all down hill from here hun!!!!

Lioness - eagerly awaiting update cherub, hope you're ok, thinking of you x x x x

Gee thanks MrsF and here I was thinking that I am starting to feel normal again LOL, good to know that won't last long LOL LOL LOL

Lioness I am thinking of you, and hope everything all went well :hugs::hugs:

sorry bek - bit confused hun! when i said all down hill from here - i meant that in a positive way, lol, not as an it's a downward spiral! like riding bike downhill, dead easy, lol - did you get the wrong end of the stick hun thinking i meant it went to poop from here on in, lol? big hugs hun x x x x x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->