4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Hey all, AF showed for me sat/sun so I called in my period on sat. Have till wednesday to hear if I am being offered treatment this cycle. I am not hopeful as i am still on the early end of the waiting list but a miracle would be well appreciated.

How are you all?

ET went well today and blood test will be on the 11/11/09...so FX until then and heap and heaps of sticky :dust:

How is everyone else going?

best of luck with your u/s tomorrow Bek....hope you have lots of juicy follicles growing :)

Hun I am sending plenty of:dust::dust::dust: that you will get your:bfp: on the 11th Nov.

:hugs::hugs: will post once I have my scan. I am a little worried though, cause I still have no side effects, I don't feel bloated but feel firm (if that makes sense) I really hope I got plenty growing, FX

Hey all, AF showed for me sat/sun so I called in my period on sat. Have till wednesday to hear if I am being offered treatment this cycle. I am not hopeful as i am still on the early end of the waiting list but a miracle would be well appreciated.

How are you all?

Good luck Kelly, I hope they can get you straight in on this cycle :hugs:

Kelly - FX you can get on top of that waiting list!

:happydance: yay Lioness!! You are PUPO!!!! Take it easy and let DH pamper you and look after you and the embie!!

Bek - good luck tomorrow hun. I will be heading up north for 5 days and not likely to have internet access, but willl msg you to see how you are.

Hope everyone else is well.

Thanks girls. Praying for lots of sticky :dust:, had acupuncture tonight also.

Best of luck tomorrow Bek, I am sure you will be fine as everything else has been going well and the nurses have been happy with your results. I understand its nerve wracking...but keep reminding yourself how good everything has been going so far. I have my FX for you :hugs:

Cupcake.....I hope you are going ok. Hope you have some time for R&R up North over the next few days.

Hope everyone else is going well

YAY lioness, you're PUPO!! FX for you hun. How many did you have put back?

xx

:wohoo: Lioness!!! Lots of luck for the 11th honey bunny

Lots of luck to everyone!!!! I can't wait to see the outcomes!

Thank you all :hi:. I had two blasties returned to me, so FX that at least one of them sticks :flower:. I am just kicking back and taking it easy at the moment.

Bek - Can't wait until you post us about your u/s results from today.....hope to hear from you soon :).

Good luck NeyNey with you cycle, i hope AF has arrived for you and if not it won't be too long.

Mrs G and Mendy, I hope everything is going well on the other side :), praying that we will all be joining you soon.

Kelly, good luck on your next ICSI cycle, FX this will be the last - have you heard when it is going to be yet? :hugs:

And Cupcake.....I hope you are enjoying some time out for yourself xoxo

Lioness I think you got me confused with someone else, I haven't done a single ICSI treatment yet. Due to start in nov or dec. Probably dec is more accurate. I hate the waiting. All I can do every cycle is call in my period and hope that this month is the month. It's looking like this month won't be it, only have one more day to hear back from them before I have to look forward to the next cycle.

Kelly, ignore me - I didn't mix you up with anyone else, my brain is just mixed up :rofl:, I'm thinking it is just my Progesterone brain oops :dohh:.

Wishing you well and fingers crossed that you may receive some good news in the next day :hugs:.

Had my ultra sound today and I have 3 eggs on my left and 4 maybe 5 on my right. They measure at about 13mm each :happydance:, so EC date is Monday 2nd Nov at 2pm, so Hubby and I have to get the hospital (5min down the road) at 2am:dohh: Sunday morning for my HCG injection. My FS wants the hospital to do it so he knows it is done at the right time and properly.

We are doing 2day transfer so I am booked in on Wednesday 4th Nov for ET.
So test date will be 18th Nov :happydance:

I will be glad after the ET is done, these FSH injections are starting to hurt when I do them. Other than that all is great.. Oh he increased my FSH dose from 150 to 225.
:hugs:

Congratulations Bek, thats great news...so your nurses are happy? They have increased your dose have they? Wow, EC on the 2nd Nov isn't that far away...only 5 days away :wohoo:. Sounds like a bit of a pain having to have the trigger at 2am, I hope you or DH don't have work the next day :).

Sorry to hear your tummy is getting sore from all the jabs. Not long to go now!!!!

Great news Bek and Lioness hope blasties are getting nice and snuggly xx

FX'd to you lioness and to the rest of the ladies at the different stages in their cycles!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :hug:

Just a quick update from me!

I am seeing my consultant on Friday to discuss what went wrong (apart from evertything!) and I am going to ask them whether you do IVM and if not may look into somewhere that does.

At the moment the plan is to try again with ICSI in Feb.

Sorry not been around so much but still uber sensitive xx Please make sure you pop by and tell me how you are all getting on, would miss you girls if you all stayed away lol!!

Just a quick update from me!

I am seeing my consultant on Friday to discuss what went wrong (apart from evertything!) and I am going to ask them whether you do IVM and if not may look into somewhere that does.

At the moment the plan is to try again with ICSI in Feb.

Sorry not been around so much but still uber sensitive xx Please make sure you pop by and tell me how you are all getting on, would miss you girls if you all stayed away lol!!

Lots of luck for Friday Krissi, hope you get some answers and a good plan of action! Remember we're here if you need us. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->