4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

:hugs: girls.

Well scan was still showing very small Follies today....2 of them were at a good size, the rest are far too small....:( So i dunno, just waiting on hearing from the nurse...

Bek first of all congrats! second of all why do you keep saying more at risk with IVF, I was told by my clinic mc rates were the same as natural conception.

Neyney I hope they get it all sorted and you get a bunch of big healthy follies!

I get to call clinic in 10 days to report period. Praying for a call back.

Bek first of all congrats! second of all why do you keep saying more at risk with IVF, I was told by my clinic mc rates were the same as natural conception.

Because that is what I was told. I was told the risk of mc was higher in the early stages but after that the odds are no different than a natural conception.

Well got my results back and my levels are 685, the clinics computer went down and she wasn't 100% sure if it was 685 or 658 but she was pretty confident on the 685, either way she said it was nice and high and looks good.

My book (what to expect when your expecting) says 4wks should be between 4-426 I should be 4wks 2days so does 685 sound about right, hubby thinks there might be two in there lol.

:hugs: girls.

Well scan was still showing very small Follies today....2 of them were at a good size, the rest are far too small....:( So i dunno, just waiting on hearing from the nurse...

Honey I hope it all keeps moving forward, are you keeping your fluids up? eating a good high protien diet and getting plenty of reast???

Have they increased your dosage??

Fingers crossed honey :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Good luck NeyNey, FX :hugs:, my thoughts are with you!

Congratulations Bek!!!! Thats great news! I'm so excited for you :yipee:. Now we can be bump buddies :wohoo:.

Good luck NeyNey - I hope you get some good news later today.

Good luck NeyNey, hopefully the rest will catch up but great news that 2 are alreadyn there xx

Good luck Neyney, FX'd that the rest of those follies catch up!:hugs::hugs:

And yaaay Bek for that high hcg number, who knows, there may be two!!! :)

Good luck NeyNey - I hope the other follies do some catching up. :hugs:

Good luck Neyney, FX'd that the rest of those follies catch up!:hugs::hugs:

And yaaay Bek for that high hcg number, who knows, there may be two!!! :)

Thanks so much Mendy, it is nice to have some Congratulations and encouragement. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

lioness - i think you have baby brain already. scan 26th October xx lmao xx
bek- your numbers sound super fantastic, ooh imagine if there were 2 babies, how amazing!!

hope everyone else is doing ok.i'm just on cd2, doctors has requested hsg be brought forward and is doing my referal for IVF. i filled in my forms for the IVF clinic and then i was told i needed my GP referal. i'm currently seeing one fs, but they don't do IVF and will never refer, luckily my GP is happy to refer me and said what isthe point in waiting. so hopefully get my appointment before christmas.

Bek :hugs: That's wonderful news, ooo imagine if there's twins!!

Thanks girls for the encouragement. I'm hanging int here. I have another scan booked for tomorrow. No higher dosage, staying the same. Nurse said Dr doesn't want to risk over hyper-stimulation. So it's just a waiting game now I guess, and pray my cycle isn't cancel due to poor response.

lioness - i think you have baby brain already. scan 26th October xx lmao xx
bek- your numbers sound super fantastic, ooh imagine if there were 2 babies, how amazing!!

hope everyone else is doing ok.i'm just on cd2, doctors has requested hsg be brought forward and is doing my referal for IVF. i filled in my forms for the IVF clinic and then i was told i needed my GP referal. i'm currently seeing one fs, but they don't do IVF and will never refer, luckily my GP is happy to refer me and said what isthe point in waiting. so hopefully get my appointment before christmas.

That is great news, it is always so exciting and nerve racking once the ball gets rolling. Good luck with your HSG scan, being cd2 I imagine they are doing that in the next week. Hopefully you will have your appointment before Christmas.
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Bek :hugs: That's wonderful news, ooo imagine if there's twins!!

Thanks girls for the encouragement. I'm hanging int here. I have another scan booked for tomorrow. No higher dosage, staying the same. Nurse said Dr doesn't want to risk over hyper-stimulation. So it's just a waiting game now I guess, and pray my cycle isn't cancel due to poor response.

NeyNey hun I hope and pray those little follicles are growing nice and big. Hope your resting HEAPS, they say that alot of rest allows your body to put in the extra energy it needs to develop these follicles. I know I say it heaps but high protien and also drinks like powerade heap also.
FX for you honey :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Good luck neyney.

I wish clinics information was the same all over. My clinic said no additional risk for mc at any point. I will do some research about it when I have time maybe.

I'm on 7dpo BORING! Now off to nap or something... I should work but I am shattered.

Good luck NeyNey, I am really praying that tomorrows scan goes well :hugs:. Will check in on you tomorrow afternoon. I found this part of the process the most stressful also.

Gumb69....:rofl: did I say 36th October, oops....hehehe I meant 26th November :rofl:. Yes I dont remember much these days ALREADY. Good luck with you IVF appointment, I hope you get in before Christmas :hugs:

Good luck everyone :hugs:

How did it go Neyney? Hey I just read your journal I really hope it all goes well! I will be praying for you!

NeyNey just checking in to see how things are going hun. FX for you babe :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs: Girls....follies are going STRONG! Egg Pick Up is scheduled for Monday morning - will know times tomorrow when nurse rings, I take my trigger shot tomorrow night...

:yipee: So excited!!!

congratulations NeyNey :wohoo: thats great news. Good luck Monday morning, I will be waiting to hear how you go :wohoo:! I'm so happy for you!!! :yipee:

Great news Neyney xx Goof luck for EC xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->