4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Thats fantastic news NeyNey :happydance::happydance: I am sure all will go well on Monday.
I had my EC on a Monday at 2pm so I had to have my trigger on the Sunday morning at 2am :sleep: and I had to have mine at the hospital :dohh:.

What day transfer are you doing? and how many are you wanting to put back in?

So glad to hear your news, Neyney!!! :dance::dance:

Best of luck for EPU!!!

:yipee: NeyNey ... I'm glad things are back on course.

I have my last scan on Sunday morning, and am scheduled for EC on tuesday ... hopefully that won't be changed on Sunday. Feeling quite bloated and tender at the moment, so if it's anything like the last two times, then my follies should be well on their way to getting to popping stage. Apart from that, I have nothing else to report. Very boring really!!

great news Ney Ney fx for monday.

can i ask you ladies, did you tell your work colleagues when you started the IVF
i'm assuming you need a fair whack of time of work. did people notice you were different. ie. do you bloat loads.

Good luck Maz on Sunday with your scan and on Tuesday with your EC :hugs:. You and NeyNey are only a day apart, how exciting! Good luck!!! :wohoo:

Gumb69, be very careful about telling work. I was up front and told them and it backfired. If I hadn't told them then they would have just accepted my Medical Certificates and everything would have been ok. It may be different where you are, just be careful is all I am saying. Since then I have read that alot of people either dont tell work, or their work is understanding and is ok with it. My work said it was like having cosmetic surgery and sick leave doesn't cover it, and I was forced to take another form of leave.

Gumb69 I don't work outside the home and I only told a couple of close friends what I was doing, nobody else at the school or who I deal with even noticed any slight change in me. I never had any bloating and carried on doing everything I normally did.
I have some bloating now due to Progesterone and constipation but nothing that anyone notices.
Good luck my FX for you honey :hugs:

thanks lioness and bek.
i think i won't say anything at work, i'll just hand in my medical certs.
i had an operation in dec and march so work will just think it's a continuation from that.
it was all gyae operations i had. xx

I told work when I had a job and they were good with it. But now I don't. I do have to worry about missing practicum though which is mandatory to complete the course but I talked to my current lab instructor and she said all I have to do is bring in a note for the 3 days off I will need and that I don't have to tell them what it is for, just that I am having a surgical procedure done. I just hope EC and ET won't be on clinical days cause I really don't want to miss them.

Hey NeyNey, how are you hun? have you had your trigger shot yet? Looking forward to tomorrow being EC day. I remember being so nervous yet so excited all at once.
You will do great hun, look forward to hearing from you :hugs:

Had the trigger at 12:30am last night....wasn't bad.

Feeling very bloated today though...assuming that's a sign of maturing follies!

We're packing now, leaving for Sydney this afternoon, staying over night and coming home tomorrow after the procedure, will update tomorrow night when i've settled

AHHHHHHHHHHH So excited!!! :yipee:

Thanks so much my lovely ladies - for keeping me sane this long :hugs:

So excited for you NeyNey ... I'll keep my fingers crossed for a bumper harvest.

Just noticed your signature ... how come you're having ET a week after EC? Is it possible to have a day 7 transfer now? I think our clinic must be behind the times still doing day 2/3 transfers!!

Got my scan this morning .... can't wait to find out what's happening in there.

I didn't sleep well last night ... had some weird dreams. One minute I'm dreaming that we collected 13 eggs and then had 10 embryos, the next I'm dreaming that the consultant is telling us we have a 1% chance of ever having our own children. DH reckons it's stress-related. I hope he's right, and it's not some weird premonition. During our last cycle, I dreamt we collected 14 eggs - and I was right.

BACK FROM SCAN - I've taken the last of my Gonal-f, and have to take my booster at 9.30pm this evening. EC is now confirmed for Tuesday morning at 9.30am ... glad it's in the morning - get it over with a go home for a sleep.

Good luck Maz, I am sure all will go great.

NeyNey, I have never heard of a 7day tranfer, I thought 5days was the max??
Anyway hun good luck for tomorrow, will be thinking of you :hugs:

ladies, i have so many questions to ask about the whole IVF
how long were you all down regging for.
i'm just wondering will i make this my last cycle of taking my fertility drugs, as my IVF apt will be probably be in January. so do i just keep on taking the stuff i'm on
or do i make this my last month taking stuff, so that in January when i go for my appointment i've no drugs in my system?
i'd appreciate your advice
i'm currently taking LDN every night. Femara on cd 3. ammoxycillin cd 12-16. pregynl injections pk +3,5,7,9

Hi Gumb

I guess it depends on what your appointment in january is for. Is it your pre-treatment appointment where you are given your drugs to start DRegging almost straight away, or is it for pre-treatment blood tests and a chat? My advice would be to give the clinic a call and ask their advice, and tell them you'd rather not delay your treatment by having left over drugs in your system. Mind you, I've always been told that the drugs are only in your system for one cycle anyway, and then they're flushed down the toilet so to speak.

good luck

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"