4 Leaf Clover IVF / ICSI Buddies

Gumb my clinic told me to be drug free for 2 months if I wasn't I would have to wait till I was to start.
Good luck neyney and maz! I really do hope all works out for you!

thanks you guysx
my appointment in jan is a chat i think.
i've already had all my bloods and investigations done with my previous clinic, so i'm assuming they will start me on a program straight away. As soon as my apt date comes through i will ring them.

NeyNey I am thinking of you today :hugs::hugs: look forward to hearing from you earlier this evening once your back home. :hugs:

Hi girls...I'm in the Motel - we're about to leave for the clinic..

Gah, I'm all terrified now lol....

Will be home later this afternoon (it's a 6 hour drive back home)...

G'luck Maz too hun!!!

:hugs:

Good luck Neyney and Maz!!!! Thinking of you both and hoping and praying for the best possible outcome!!! :hugs::hugs:

Hope everything went well today NeyNey :hugs:, looking forward to hearing how you went. Good luck tomorrow Maz, hope everything goes well. Wishing you both a great outcome!!! :hugs:

9 Good eggs retrieved :)

Will get the fertilisation report tomorrow...hopefully we get some good embies out of that bunch.

Good luck Maz :hugs:

Great news NeyNey ... 9 eggs is a good number. Fingers crossed for a super fertilisation report.

I can't wait to get these follicles drained. It's getting uncomfortable to sit now ... oh well, great excuse to lie on the settee then!!

That is fantastic honey, 9 eggs :happydance::happydance: will look forward to fertilization report.
They doing 2-3day transfer or 5day honey?

Good luck today Maz, I am sure everything will go great.

Hello girls,

Mind if I join you all in here?

A little about me - I've just turned 34, DH 32 and we have MF.

DH had his follow up urologist appointment today, and as soon as I get my bloods and scans done, we will be referred for IVF. :happydance:

How long has it been for everyone, from the point of referral to actually starting the IVF cycle? Just wondering, to see how much longer we should be expecting to wait. :flower:

Peartree x

Peartree I live in Canada and for me it was a 4 month wait to get into the clinic for consult then I was told another 2-4 months to start treatment, I am on month 2 right now gearing up to report my third cycle since being on the waitlist. Not holding breath for treatment this cycle likely will be the one after but hoping or dreaming is nice to.

I hope you get in fast!

Neyney thats awesome news!

Gret news Neyney looking forward to hearing report x

Hi Peartree :hi:
I am in Suffolk, and I was reffered for IVF at the beginning in July, my consultation was at the beginning of October and I start the 1st phase of IVF (Down Regging) on CD21 of my December cycle which was fall around 2nd January.

Hope this helps and FX for you x x x :hugs:

Hey NeyNey, just checking in to see how fertilization went.
Thinking of you hun:hugs:

Back from egg collection ... we got 6 eggs which initially was a little disappointing, as previous cycles have seen us collect 11 and 14 eggs. However, I will wait and see what happens with our fertilisation report as that's been our issue so far. If we get a good fertilisation report then I'll be happy. That's all for now ... I'm going to watch some programs off Sky+ now and keep my feet up.

Six is an OK number hun you are right its how they fertalise that counts, glad you are taking it easy xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->