4 or 5 dpo on Cycle 18, buddies?

Congratulations Witchwoo good luck to all you other girls.

I took this last night and showed up within the time - what do you think? I'm going to go and get a FRER today and take it tonight (might buy 2!). it was 12DPO.....

Scared/excited incase it's wrong!

I can totally see the second line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, the second BFP on this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

13 DPO, dangerously close to AF (due tomorrow).
Sore boobs at times.
Will bring pads to Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow in case, unless AF shows up tonight or in the morning.
Feeling some vague cramps now.
I have to just accept that AF will probably come and be ok with it :shrug:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

You never know though. I was so sure she was coming.
I'm still not convinced she isn't as it feels so much like my normal cycle.

wow!!! After being laid up all day with this stinking flu I thought I would check in & 2 :bfp:s!!! CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH THAT IS GREAT!!!!!!!!! XXXXXXX:hugs: I am so pleased for you :) Witchywoo, I also found out my friend is 6 weeks pg yesterday, about an hour after AF got me but I am of course happy for her xxx

Plastikpony - nexy month is our month & we can go through it together to get our xmas :bfp:s

PositiveUS: Good luck & keep updating xxxxx

Hope you feel better soon!
I have everything crossed for you ladies, I hope it happens soon for you. :hug:

Hope you are feeling better soon Honeysuede, sorry to hear you had the flu. Get your vitamins stocked up for next month! Your turn is round the corner.

Good luck to all. I'll be keeping an eye in here (scared to leave)!

xxx

Well good morning ladies!!

Feels a bit weird not symptom spotting anymore. But even though I KNOW I'm not pg, I can still feel various cramps and twinges. Clearly this is just what my body does all the time and I just wasn't aware of it until I started TTC.

This month had helped me make a few decisions and realizations.

#1 - I really do want a baby. Initially I think the idea was really exciting and that's why I went with it. But the level of disappointment I experienced yesterday (I took the day off work and stayed in bed ALL day feeling sorry for myself) has made me realise that I really want to be a mom.

#2 - I am not going to do early testing again. I know when AF is supposed to show up and if she doesn't on time, then I'll test. It's just a little more concrete, you know? None of this 'maybe maybe'. I think my heart will take it a little easier :)

#3 - Having you ladies to chat to is FABULOUS. I will keep doing that throughout TTC and probably pregnancy too!

#4 - I have the most amazing husband on the planet, and even if we don't manage to get pg, for whatever reason, I will be grateful and I will be happy, because I am one of the lucky few who find a man as amazing as my husband!

And that's my rant for today!

How are you pregnant ladies doing? And everyone else?

@Honeysuede, I'm sure this is our month. DH doesn't know what's going to hit him! He's going to be EXHAUSTED by the end of the month :D

xxx

14 DPO, AF due.
Temp went down, bummer.
No boob soreness.
Officially awaiting AF, I'm ok with this after brooding over it all morning.
I would like her to come today or Saturday because I have labs to get done on day 3, FSH, Prolactin and TSH. Labs are not open on Sunday I don't think.
The least the witch could do is abide by these wishes!!!
Its Thanksgiving here so I have to be thankful for what I do have.

Plastikpony I love your attitude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honeysuede, hope you are feeling better :flower:

Pregnant ladies, have a great day!!!

Hello all.

I agree with PositiveUs, thats a great attitude plastikpony.

I think I agree about the early testing as I'm shitting myself about chemical pregnancy as I don't know when AF should have come (I think tomorrow is the last possible day). I'll probably keep testing until the end of next week and then ring the doctor. Even though you're impatient, this feeling that it might go away is horrible.

Also I would say those one step dip in a cup strips are rubbish. Mine still says negative but I've done 3 tests with clear blue and they are all positive.

I'm still keeping a note of my symptoms. Mostly it's boobs, back and cramps.

Good luck to you all on the next cycle. and good luck to me and Sparkly2011, I hope we have a calm and relaxing 9 months!

Good Morning Lovelies!!

How is everyone doing today?

So this AF has been rather weird. Like I said, I haven't been monitoring my boday as closely as I am now, so maybe it's actually normal. But I really don't think so.

I came on on the 23rd, and it was very regular. Same amout of bleeding as usual. Nothing out of the ordinary. Now usually this would go on for 4/5 days and mabe lighten up on the last day. But this time, on the 24th (yesterday) it was substantially lighter, to the point wher it had all but stopped in the evening. (TMI coming up, sorry!!) I put a tampon in early this morning, and when I took it our recently it only had the slightest smear on it.

Anyway, I'm sure it's nothing. Just thought it was weird. Naturally I've done some reading up and there was lots of threads about people who had what seemed like normal AF and then got BFP's, but I think I'm probably clutching at straws now :D Heehee. Such a silly.

Who knows, maybe the :witch: is just taking a breather and will be back in full force any second!!

How are our pregnant fairies today? PositiveUs, and sign of AF? Honeysuede, is your flu all better?

xxx

Hello! You never know about that pattern but I think I've had AF act like that to me before.
I'll keep everything crossed just in case though. :)
I just have to mention about the cheap pregnancy tests again. I got some more (which I had ordered before I had BFP) which are One Step but in an applicator. The positive line is sooooo weak. It's really not worth using them. Stick to proper brands and you will get the correct result.
I'm 4 weeks now and the cheap ones are hardly showing anything and the clear blue ones are showing a positive almost immediately.

16 DPO, patiently awaiting AF.
I get cramps for a little bit once or twice a day briefly since 14 DPO.
Temp is above cover line but barely.
Boobs are sore at times everyday since last post.
Today low back pain but that's not completely unusual.
I am not testing.
Not getting my hopes up either.
I don't really know what to do except enjoy the days off work and check my pantyliner every couple hours.
This is TMI, but I think I have a different smell than usual. Don't ask :wacko:
I even BD'd yesterday just to bring AF on.

Hi lovely ladies!!!

I hope you are all well, thank you for wishing me better, it turns out I have had bronchitis & I have been very ill for a week:cry: steroids & a new inhaler have been helping me but I am still not right.

Plastikpony - I couldn't agree more with what you said, I too AM NOT going to symptom spot or test early any more, too heartbreaking. Did you AF come back or did you test again??

PositiveUS - Any sign of AF yet?? keeping fingers crossed :flower:

Witchywoo - Thanks for the tip about IC's, I have heard a lot of ladies say the same
xxxxx

Spotting with some AF cramps.
I'm out.
So this month is a 31 day cycle I guess.
Oh well.

Hope all is well...

D2 - Full on AF with temp drop below coverline.
Now my cycles are anywhere from 28-31 days long.
Going for FSH, Prolactin and TSH testing tomorow, D3.

Going to take primrose oil as always, and use preseed and softcups and possible mucinex again. Any other tips?

Start to BD aroung Dec 8, 9, 10! Hopefully fiance will be in town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My doc says theres about a 20% chance each month. :thumbup:

Hope all is well with everyone! :winkwink:

Sounds like you have a plan then!
Good luck for december. :)

Good luck! you are only 5 days behind me now! xx

Looks like we are pretty much the same this month, Honeysuede! That's if my cycle is the same as it was last month :) Glad you lovely ladies are doing well.

I have decided to start temping, just coz it gives me something else to check out and DO every day :) Can't find a proper BBT thermometer though, but got a really good electronic one that goes to one decimal place. Should be interesting :)

Chat soon ladies!
xxx

:dust: :dust:

Hi hun!!

Yeah I started temping yesterday!! Although I am not sure how much use it is as I have interrupted sleep plus I have been unwell & the heating is broke at home haha!!
xxx

I started temping to begin with to see if I was in fact ovulating because the OPK can only tell you part of the picture. Now I am temping again because of the spotting I had 2 cycles ago.
I am awaiting my labs from yesterday, they should be in by the end of the week.

How is pregnancy treating you guys? :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->