4 or 5 dpo on Cycle 18, buddies?

Oh dear Witchywoo!

Why don't you go out and get a reputable brand and test with me in the morning?

@honeysuede I read up a bit about the jelly-like CM and it seems to be normal! How are you feeling? AF still in hiding? :)

I went out to get the same test as I used this morning, but they didn't have any. What i did get though is a Clearblue easy digital test. Do you guys know anything about them? Are they any good?

It was a little pricey so I don't want to waste it. I think I might see if I can stop at another shop on my way out to horse riding this afternoon and find one like I used this morning.

Do any of you know how quickly the hcg levels rise in early pregnancy? Is it worth testing again tomorrow or should I wait until Thursday or Friday?

I've had this mini-headache all day... not fun!!

xxx

I think clear blue digi are good. That's the main one I see in the shops over here in the uk.
My DH says I shouldn't test till a week after AF is due. LOL
Im warring with myself whether to get a proper make test today ready for tomorrow, or wait to see if AF comes.
Im not sure about hormone levels. I guess it can pick up quickly if one day you get a bfn then the next you get a bfp.

Wow, there is a lot going on here today with you ladies!
12 DPO. AF due at 14 DPO or maybe 15 DPO.
Sore boobs off and on. Some low back pain. Creamy cm (on pantyliner).
Temp went from 98.6 yesterday to 98.4 this am. :nope:
I didn't test this am. I was too scared.:-(
I don't think I can test again.
Testing with a BFN in the morning is not a good start to my day. Sorry :blush:

I tried!!

Honeysuede - looks very promising. Why don't you test later today?

Plastikpony - also very promising. I am skeptical of those blue dye tests but Clearblue easy digital tests are very reputable.

Witchywoo - I have fx'd that AF doesn't arrive for you!

Can't wait to see what transpires in the morning with these tests!!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Well AF got me:cry::cry::cry::cry: I am never testing early with ICs ever again. I have real bad flu now & AF on top of it so am in my pjs feeling sorry for myself. I feel like a fool for getting so carried away, I should know better after 18 months of this. My body can play mean tricks on me.

Anyway, I am really rooting for all you ladies & I will check in tomorrow morning for all of your updates!!! There has to be a few :bfp:s round the corner!

Thanks for all waiting this out for me, catch up with you tomorrow, happy testing & loads of :dust::dust:
xxxxxxx

I have Clear Blue normal tests. I should start AF at any point ending in 2 days time.
Gonna go for it tomorrow.
I wish I could remember if my bbs hurt from O all the way to AF in a normal cycle. I'm sure they don't normally but I'm not trying to get my hopes up that it's a sign.

Fx'd for everyone!

Well AF got me:cry::cry::cry::cry: I am never testing early with ICs ever again. I have real bad flu now & AF on top of it so am in my pjs feeling sorry for myself. I feel like a fool for getting so carried away, I should know better after 18 months of this. My body can play mean tricks on me.

Anyway, I am really rooting for all you ladies & I will check in tomorrow morning for all of your updates!!! There has to be a few :bfp:s round the corner!

Thanks for all waiting this out for me, catch up with you tomorrow, happy testing & loads of :dust::dust:
xxxxxxx

So sorry to hear that. :(
The only bright side is that AF at least means that you're not still waiting and wondering. I haven't been trying for long but at the moment I'd just like to know one way or another.

Hope you feel better soon :flower:

Hi ladies!

AF showed up this morning, straight after I POAS! How rude! I mean at least show up BEFORE I test and save me some cash! :)

Honeysuede, I'm so sorry. Was really rooting for you! Maybe you'll get a christmas baby, maybe we both will!

DH was quite disappointed, me too, but it is only our first month TTC so we're just going to keep having fun at this point.

Xxx GL to the ladies who are still in the running!

:dust:

So this is what I'm seeing this morning.
I can deffo see a line vertically so I guess thats a BFP? :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_1477.jpg
    IMG_1477.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 12
Hi ladies!

AF showed up this morning, straight after I POAS! How rude! I mean at least show up BEFORE I test and save me some cash! :)

Honeysuede, I'm so sorry. Was really rooting for you! Maybe you'll get a christmas baby, maybe we both will!

DH was quite disappointed, me too, but it is only our first month TTC so we're just going to keep having fun at this point.

Xxx GL to the ladies who are still in the running!

:dust:
That is rude!
I am so sure that AF is coming, I have all the signs. But I guess its just a trick?

So this is what I'm seeing this morning.
I can deffo see a line vertically so I guess thats a BFP? :happydance:

Oh HELL yes!!!! That's a :bfp: if I've ever seen one!! YAY!!! Congratulations :D I knew it was going to happen for one of us!!!

:hugs: :happydance: :yipee:

Thank you! I can't quite believe it. I'm going through happy/ fear/ excitement.
I don't want to get my hopes up too much in case it goes away. At least I know why my bbs are killing me so much!

Congratulations Witchwoo good luck to all you other girls.

I took this last night and showed up within the time - what do you think? I'm going to go and get a FRER today and take it tonight (might buy 2!). it was 12DPO.....

Scared/excited incase it's wrong!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 11
Thanks Sparkly2011! I can deffo see a vertical line in the second box. Is that a positive?

I just found out my friend is 6 weeks pregnant so we will be going through it together hopefully!

I sure hope so. The instructions said any line in the test window even if very faint is a positive. It's Defo not very faint in real life. The darker line is the control line. Certainly feeldifferent today! X

I sure hope so. The instructions said any line in the test window even if very faint is a positive. It's Defo not very faint in real life. The darker line is the control line. Certainly feeldifferent today! X

Congratulations then as I can definitely see a line there! :happydance:

xxxxxxx

I'm sorry. AF sucks. I couldn't test anymore. It was way too anxiety producing and kind of depressing to start the day with a BFN. :nope:

Thank you! I can't quite believe it. I'm going through happy/ fear/ excitement.
I don't want to get my hopes up too much in case it goes away. At least I know why my bbs are killing me so much!

WOW, congradulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank goodness we are finally getting BFPs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->