4 under 4 forums?

lisababe5

Reaction score
Hello. Does anyone know of any groups/forums for people with 3 or 4 kids under 4 years old? As you can imagine its a whole other ball game. Thanks x

I don't, but I have a 4 year old, 3 year old, 1 year old, and am pregnant. :)

i don't, but we should start a group! I have a 3 yr old, 15 mo old, and i'm going to have my third any day now!

I just miss out on this club! My little boy has just turned 4. His sisters are 2 and this one's due in Sept. It's going to be interesting doing the school run with little ones in tow!

agreed! I'm on baby number 4 and ...3 out of 4 them will be under 4 :) could always start a group here on bnb or even facebook! I'd love to join! :)

Who wants to start one on BNB? :D I don't have a FB.

A lady called Fides on here (she has a journal) had 4 under 3 at one point!

Hello! Will b having no 3 in may. Just before Ds1 turns 4 and ds2 is 1.
Nervous about whats ahead so would b nice to get advice! I've only just become a sahm so it's all new to me

I will have a 6yo,3yr,2yo and baby so I'm firmly in his club! Xx

I will have a 2.5 yr old, and a 1.5 yr old when this one is born.

I will have a 3 year old, a 16 month old and the new baby come May so not quite 4 under 4 but I'm still dreading it! This baby was a surprise baby and I still haven't got my head round the practicalities!!

i'll be having 3 under 3, eldest we tried 2 years for, started trying again when he was 3 months thinking it would take awhile and fell first time and this one was a bit of a surprise, we were a little silly and used withdrawal method, had worked for us so many times before, just not this time lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->