4 weeks and super hungry

babenumber3

Reaction score
Like... I had a roast dinner with all the trimming for tea time... And i could eat another one. Or cake.

On Friday I hardly ate, I did not feel like eating anything then I Saturday I ate EVERYTHING 😂😂

I am 4weeks and 4 days I believe and i feel like a hippo constantly hungry and super bloated I know how u feel

I was starving from like 4-5w, then 6w hit and I couldn't eat anything without barfing! Ugh

Oh yes, enjoy it while you can. You may be a lucky one with no MS but just in case I would wallow in it. I wish food sounded good. I have to make myself eat anything at this point.

Oh yes, enjoy it while you can. You may be a lucky one with no MS but just in case I would wallow in it. I wish food sounded good. I have to make myself eat anything at this point.

My last pregnancy was a HG one so I was sick so much until 22 weeks, so will try and enjoy the next week and a bit! 6 weeks hit and I'm screwed I think!

Haha! I ate non-stop throughout three of my pregnancies... ahem, my current pregnancy included... :) It's normal. Just as normal as nausea and food aversions, which I had with four of the five pregnancies, again, including my current pregnancy. :) It's all right. Just get through the first trimester, and you can worry about eating less later, in my opinion.

Eat whilst you are hungry, monday and yesterday I barely ate all day . Then lastnight I had a huge binge on pizza xx I felt guilty . But then today I again feel picky and not particularly hungry xx

I've just had two bagels, a yogurt, a packet of crisps and a small fruit cake and I could carry on I feel hollow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->