Tests are confusing! Vvvvfl... but, I may just be pregnant at 42!

Well I can tell you that when I was preggo with my boys I tested at 10dpo and it was negative! Mind you it may have been a squinter but back then I didn't realise those existed lol I then didn't test again till I was a day late.

So, I am 6 days late and have had negative hpt's. I went for a blood test (ordered by OB) which is also negative. It appears to be the progesterone. So I stopped that on Monday and am patiently awaiting my cycle... onto the next cycle...

Aw I am sorry! False hope like that is such a blow! :hugs:

Thank you Angel. I am on cycle day 1 again, so just looking forward...

How are you doing?

Sorry it didn't happen this cycle :hugs:
All ok here thank you, waiting for AF to show. I am a bit nervous about my cycles being irregular now but I guess I need to just accept that this may well be how things are now. :/

I have been a bit quiet, as I have been on the fence about it all. DH was also so stressed so it seemed to me that TTC was not going to happen. BUT, we are back on track and it seems I will be in the tww very soon. I feel quite relaxed about it though, not crazy like I was before. Just going with the flow.

Wish me luck! :)

I have also been quiet bc I took the LO to Disney. We’re back now and I’m 3 DPO! Fx.

hope you all had a lovely time and FX! :D

So, 4DPO today. I feel chill about it at the moment. I started progesterone last night. I do have a bit of symptom spotting going on, but trying to be relaxed.

How are you all doing?

FX FX! I hope this will be your lucky one :)
All ok here except that I am coughing and have a sore throat but nothing major.

I am 6DPO today... earlier today when I stood up I got a sharp pain in my left side. I promised myself no craziness... BUT... could this be implantation pain? Google says it could be. LOL

Any reassuring thoughts welcome :)

FX FX FX! I am no help as I had no symptoms at all that early on.

Well, I am getting some faint pink lines, but not within the timeframe. Only ever happens if I am pregnant, but too scared to get my hopes up. I will get some early response tests later. They are blue dye, but have been pretty accurate before. I am praying for a little baba!

Burst into tears this morning. DH and I were having words, and I normally stay strong but I started crying lol. He was like "oh, Mommy's pregnant". I hope so! Could also be the progesterone, I don't know. Didn't do that to me last time.

Good luck. In my experience I get pink lines after the time limit when i am pg and it's very very early. It happened to me at my last pg with 3 different tests so i am hopeful for you. xx

OOH I am FXing even harder! I so hope this will be your lucky cycle :D

Well, these were My tests so far... thing is, I don't feel pregnant. I have been getting dizzy and bouts of nausea but nothing is screaming out at me. I.am.so.nervous and scared... let me know your thoughts please...

Attachments

• 20171124_112146.jpg
    20171124_112146.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 11
  • PSX_20171123_172207.jpg
    PSX_20171123_172207.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 7
  • PSX_20171125_103200.jpg
    PSX_20171125_103200.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 9
  • PSX_20171125_103128.jpg
    PSX_20171125_103128.jpg