41 weeks...anyone else still waiting?

Mabv812

Reaction score
At 39 weeks my midwife told me she would be surprised if I made it to 41wks and guess what.....I'm STILL here! Grrrrrr. Hope for the best with this sweep tonight because the walking and sexing is not working haha.

Fingers crossed for u! I've given up with walking etc...I'm just gonna make the most of doing what I want until she shows up!!

Fingers crossed for u! I've given up with walking etc...I'm just gonna make the most of doing what I want until she shows up!!

Have they scheduled an induction date for you? I havr a feeling they will give mw one today.

Oh God y do they even give us a due date itz so depressing :cry:!!Mabv812 atleast you know that baby will be in your arms this week:happydance: ,I am hoping they booked an induction date for you.Mine is scheduled on 10.I have zero symptoms ,well how will i have symptoms my baby is still high and cervix is thick and closed:dohh:!!

Oh God y do they even give us a due date itz so depressing :cry:!!Mabv812 atleast you know that baby will be in your arms this week:happydance: ,I am hoping they booked an induction date for you.Mine is scheduled on 10.I have zero symptoms ,well how will i have symptoms my baby is still high and cervix is thick and closed:dohh:!!

I've been keeping busy today. Laundry, tidying up the house, ill be grocery shopping soon as hubs wakes up.

Yeah, booked in Friday but my hospital is busy with inductions apparently so could end up waiting.

I'm still here too :( had a bloody show yesterday after an unsuccessful attempt at a sweep on Monday n MW checked this morning n I was 1-1.5cm dilated so she did the sweep and also booked my induction for Monday in case things don't progress. Been having contractions through the day along with spotting after the sweep. Hoping labour might kick in over the next 24hrs or so, would love to avoid induction on Monday.

Hope your sweep went well this eve

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->