41 weeks...anyone else still waiting?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Mabv812, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Mabv812

Mabv812 Well-Known Member

At 39 weeks my midwife told me she would be surprised if I made it to 41wks and guess what.....I'm STILL here! Grrrrrr. Hope for the best with this sweep tonight because the walking and sexing is not working haha.

2. Palpouch

Palpouch Mama to 1 baby girl

Fingers crossed for u! I've given up with walking etc...I'm just gonna make the most of doing what I want until she shows up!!

3. Mabv812

Have they scheduled an induction date for you? I havr a feeling they will give mw one today.

4. Pixie123

Pixie123 Well-Known Member

Oh God y do they even give us a due date itz so depressing :cry:!!Mabv812 atleast you know that baby will be in your arms this week:happydance: ,I am hoping they booked an induction date for you.Mine is scheduled on 10.I have zero symptoms ,well how will i have symptoms my baby is still high and cervix is thick and closed:dohh:!!

5. Pixie123

Pixie123 Well-Known Member

Oh God y do they even give us a due date itz so depressing :cry:!!Mabv812 atleast you know that baby will be in your arms this week:happydance: ,I am hoping they booked an induction date for you.Mine is scheduled on 10.I have zero symptoms ,well how will i have symptoms my baby is still high and cervix is thick and closed:dohh:!!

6. Mabv812

I've been keeping busy today. Laundry, tidying up the house, ill be grocery shopping soon as hubs wakes up.

7. Palpouch

Palpouch Mama to 1 baby girl

Yeah, booked in Friday but my hospital is busy with inductions apparently so could end up waiting.

8. WannaBtheMum

WannaBtheMum Cautiously Pregnant

I'm still here too :( had a bloody show yesterday after an unsuccessful attempt at a sweep on Monday n MW checked this morning n I was 1-1.5cm dilated so she did the sweep and also booked my induction for Monday in case things don't progress. Been having contractions through the day along with spotting after the sweep. Hoping labour might kick in over the next 24hrs or so, would love to avoid induction on Monday.

Hope your sweep went well this eve